Coli: "Pretty Somali girl addresses c00ning in her community"

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he isn't Somali. Trust me most of the people only hang around rappers when they're famous. Most likely he's using these idiots to try to get some ratchet xalimos.

Niggas still sucking Drake's ceeb in Canada though. There's enough L's to go around.
:francis:

1. Ethiopia isn't all that stable. Westerners are trying their best to keep tigray in power but it won't last long. They have declared a state of emergency a few months ago.

2. Habesha in the west are well established and have been here for decades yet their biggest achievement is what? the weekend and Misandei? idk how tf they are high achieving. Somalis that came in boats in the early 00s are in the US congress while they're still driving cabs in washington. majority also have already assimilated to the black American community and show no culture. You're full of shit sxb.

3. Nigerians > Somalis in the US absolutely no question about it but it's unfair to compare the two because most somalis adults in the US are unemployable and have little to no education. They're also mostly asylum seekers not economic immigrants like the Nigerians who have money and education to come here and do well for themselves.

You need to look at Somalis in South Africa and the Middle East and see how economic migrants flourish a lot more than refugee asylum seekers who rely more on welfare. Thought this shit was obvious?

4. The ghetto underclass you are seeing is caused by these broken families on welfare. It's just a result of first generation slips. the problem will be fixed when an established Somali community is established. We already doing great for people who've been here for two decades. Give it time

1. Tell to that to the average AA who isn't aware of such internal politics. Everyone can see one appears to at least be a stable and semi-prosperous nation, while the other is clearly a failed nation.

2. Your obvious bias is speaking here. Tell me, do you see a proliferation of criminal records among Habesha youth as you do Somali youth? Do you see this thuggery and overcompensating hypermasculinity among Habesha youth that has become the norm among Somalis? In many of those threads AAs vs Somalis, many of them will casually bring up how all of their homies used to run trains on halimos. You ever hear of Habesha women or Nigerian women engaging in that, let alone with a bunch of AA thugs? You can tell which group comes from stable households that instilled values and culture into them, and which did not. You can deny it as much as you'd like, but the average Habesha youth are doing far better than the average Somali youth in just about every metric.

3. Fair enough, I will give you this.

4. At least you admit this. But the problem is only going to get far worse before it gets better. In many areas, you can already see the community has practically morphed into the AA community with some slight differences.

Just bc I live in Whiteville, doesn't mean I haven't known any Nigerians or Ethiopians. I know both intimately.

The same way Somali parents demonize AAs and call them madows, telling kids they're not allowed to hang out is the same way Nigerians have their own set of names for them. In fact, this extends to so many other African groups. In my case, even Mexicanss were not spare this treatment in the case of my parents lol. Nigerians are high achievers and have made strides, there's no doubt about that, but they're heavily on both ends of the spectrum. Sons and daughters of immigrants and lottery Visas are doing fairly well, but conversely they have a sizable propensity for crime. Ethiopians are less successful than Nigerians, but fairly so while being also less prone to crime. But there is no doubt that in both cases Black culture is subscribed to, which isn't surprising to me at least depending on the background of the individual.

Ok Ms. I-have-all-the-answers, what is your hypothesis that Somalis seem to be public enemy number 1 when it comes to drawing the ire of AAs and others vs Ethiopians and Nigerians who tend to have the same views regarding ethnicity and identity? :kodaksmiley:

People, collectively, may identify as "black" as far as social issues are concerned. That is just common sense. Even many Somalis will do this. The same forces that affect an AA professional will also harm Nigerian and habesha professionals. But on the individual level, are they fraternizing with AAs and other "blacks" like they are with their own ethnic group? That is the question you seem to be dodging.

Nearly 80 % of Somalis come from two parents households, we are 100 % Muslim and well over 95 % of Somali children are born in a marriage.

90 % of AA's are ibn zina, and roughly only 1 in 4 come from a 2 parent household, they are kuffar, etc.

Sometimes I wonder if your a Muslim or a kaafir due to your intense hatred out of us, to the point you are insulting random peoples parents online who are dead. My advice to you is to calm down because in the end of the day, Allah is watching what you're typing and this hatred of yours may lead to the hellfire.

Look at this takfiri radical. :pachah1:

I know everything is a matter of kufr to you like it's water, but I haven't insulted anyone's parents. You're projecting your own issues onto me. When I am talking about broken households, I am not talking about households where the father passed away and the widowed mother is rearing the kids. May Allah SWT be with them. I am talking about the households where the father is alive and well, sitting around in some marfish and living off government handouts, while his kids are being raised by an over-burdened and resentful mother along with the playstations and whatever they see in the media. No one seems to be denying this reality except you in this thread. :childplease:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/pretty-somali-girl-addresses-c00ning-in-her-community.499545/

>Somalis are the new Dominicans :mjgrin:
>Even worse because they straight from Africa:mjgrin:
>I no black xosnxoshfjfnox warya :mjpls:

Edit: I have been spending more time on this site lately, so what's with their grammar? Do they have their own version of the English language? Many of them are college "educated" though.

They censor swear words over there hence rhe misspellings of shit, f*ck, nigga, etc.

I've noticed a lot of them talk as if they're worldie and cultured but most probably never left their state. Somalis travel more than they do. Most people on here have visited a foreign country at least once in their life

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
It's only a matter of time before one of the AAs from the Coli catches wind on this thread and the number of pages increases from 5 to 26 :francis:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
We need to do something about BLM xaliimos.
I think it is time we start lobbying our odeys to denounce the BLM movements :lolbron:. I know these coli niggas don't have any love for us, this might be appropriate.

maestro

Cultural revolution
1. Tell to that to the average AA who isn't aware of such internal politics. Everyone can see one appears to at least be a stable and semi-prosperous nation, while the other is clearly a failed nation.

2. Your obvious bias is speaking here. Tell me, do you see a proliferation of criminal records among Habesha youth as you do Somali youth? Do you see this thuggery and overcompensating hypermasculinity among Habesha youth that has become the norm among Somalis? In many of those threads AAs vs Somalis, many of them will casually bring up how all of their homies used to run trains on halimos. You ever hear of Habesha women or Nigerian women engaging in that, let alone with a bunch of AA thugs? You can tell which group comes from stable households that instilled values and culture into them, and which did not. You can deny it as much as you'd like, but the average Habesha youth are doing far better than the average Somali youth in just about every metric.

3. Fair enough, I will give you this.

4. At least you admit this. But the problem is only going to get far worse before it gets better. In many areas, you can already see the community has practically morphed into the AA community with some slight differences.

It ain't a big problem in most areas. It's the Somalis in Canada who are struggling the most with this problem.

And Habesha youth are doing better? I don't even know any of them they're pretty irrelevant in the west except for the few cities they're known for. But lets just imagine theyre doing better on average, again their community had time to develop. time has filtered out the trash. Most of their waste are either dead or in jail only the hard working and integral families have remained.

Just like any other immigrant community we will not get worse with time but much better. Time will filter shit out slowly. Hoes will get pregnant and give birth to some non Somali outcast who we dont have to worry about and the wastemen will all either die from drugs or get shot by police/gangs or simply live forever in jail. Only the strong families will survive in the end. The waste will get filtered out by all the Years. Hopefully by the time these communities develop we will have a real country and no more refugees will come here.

People need to protect their kids from bad company and the toxic ghettos. This is the harsh reality.

It ain't a big problem in most areas. It's the Somalis in Canada who are struggling the most with this problem.

And Habesha youth are doing better? I don't even know any of them they're pretty irrelevant in the west except for the few cities they're known for. But lets just imagine theyre doing better on average, again their community had time to develop. time has filtered out the trash. Most of their waste are either dead or in jail only the hard working and integral families have remained.

Just like any other immigrant community we will not get worse with time but much better. Time will filter shit out slowly. Hoes will get pregnant and give birth to some non Somali outcast who we dont have to worry about and the wastemen will all either die from drugs or get shot by police/gangs or simply live forever in jail. Only the strong families will survive in the end. The waste will get filtered out by all the Years. Hopefully by the time these communities develop we will have a real country and no more refugees will come here.

People need to protect their kids from bad company and the toxic ghettos. This is the harsh reality.

More simply raise your children well, don't leave them to cadaan who will corrupt them and leave them without identity. We should also be more open about dealing with taboo issues such as divorce and mental issues.

maestro

Cultural revolution
More simply raise your children well, don't leave them to cadaan who will corrupt them and leave them without identity. We should also be more open about dealing with taboo issues such as divorce and mental issues.

How will cadaan corrupt them? And while those are certainly problems we need to take care of, we got much worse shit to worry about than that.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/pretty-somali-girl-addresses-c00ning-in-her-community.499545/

>Somalis are the new Dominicans :mjgrin:
>Even worse because they straight from Africa:mjgrin:
>I no black xosnxoshfjfnox warya :mjpls:

Edit: I have been spending more time on this site lately, so what's with their grammar? Do they have their own version of the English language? Many of them are college "educated" though.
Man shut the f*ck up. That site is huge and you only looking at the locker room section. If you going to generalize over a few trolling poster then i feel sorry for you dumb f*ck.

Do you feel superior or something? I bet you got bullied by an AA you limp wristed fagget

@Adolf-Hitler
IMG_1627.PNG

:russ:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You lot sure do care alot about opinion of people you see as "ghetto". Even went out of the way and made a thread about LOL.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Yeah, you noticed the amount of ghetto acting Somalis on Soamli Features, Twitter etc that are in "college" - if the best are acting like that, then it's over :jcoleno:

The moment I see someone saying "gang-gang" "nigga" "300 hunna" -- I automatically assume low IQ.
Oh you got name of an AA and pic so i assume you have low IQ. You see how this work?:heh:

It's only a matter of time before one of the AAs from the Coli catches wind on this thread and the number of pages increases from 5 to 26 :francis:

It's already happened. Lmao

https://cdn./attachments/210899430637961216/267321101716029450/Screen_Shot_2017-01-08_at_2.58.20_am.png

Status
Not open for further replies.