Coli: "Pretty Somali girl addresses c00ning in her community"

Status
Not open for further replies.
They act like they're better than Somalis loool. At least according the U.S census, 76% of Somalis have a two parent households compared to just 29% Black Americans. Also, the STD and abortion rates :jcoleno:
They are a broken community, Somalis identify with them so we are going down the socio-economic drain :jcoleno:

Aren't we the lowest earning nationality anyway?

"Somalis in my experience are the worst. Go into any Egyptian forum and the first people defending Arab and white lies are Somali."

Lol @ Somalinimo meaning thinking you're better than other people just because you're Somali.

Her Somali is the worst.

Lmaoooooo why is this so funny to me :mjlol:

lmao same, this shit is so funny

"How these third world country born negros don't even think they're black?
How you raised eating dead baby birds and ship oil and think you better than black people.
My nikka, this bothers me way more than it should. I shouldn't have clicked this. I'm mad people that barely have access to clean water and standard housing has the nerve to look down on blacks. bytch:scust:
How tf you two shades darker than me with African hair and ya ain't black"

I'm so dead, look at how butthurt he is :ftw9nwa:

Thinking if I should I sign up and troll them

:patrice:

Shit would be so funny

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Wallahi the comments on the youtube video trigger me way more than anything in that coli thread. Look at this nonsense:

"somalis would have looked exactly like Black Black Africans if it had not been for the Arab slave trade and the mixing that took place. I am Black African via Jamaica mixed with Chinese and anyone who isn't from the Caribbean including Somalis, Ethiopians and Eritreans always assume I'm from one of those places. it's nothing more than blacks mixed with outsiders, some start believing they are better than other blacks because they worship their slave masters. it is the same mentality a lot of mixed blacks in the Americas have."

"East Africa is to far gone! They rather accept the mixed blood of the rapists and conquerers of the Arabs. My question is what were your original religion and languages. Prove my statement wrong anyone?"

La xawla. Where do people get this nonsense from? Arabs enslaved and raped us? There's literally no proof of that.:draketf:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
"East Africa is to far gone! They rather accept the mixed blood of the rapists and conquerers of the Arabs. My question is what were your original religion and languages. Prove my statement wrong anyone?"
What the hell is this shit :mjlol:
Why does there always have to be some sort of slave masters or rapists involved? Africa is a big place, is it that hard to understand that not everyone looks the same as them?

Wallahi the comments on the youtube video trigger me way more than anything in that coli thread. Look at this nonsense:

"somalis would have looked exactly like Black Black Africans if it had not been for the Arab slave trade and the mixing that took place. I am Black African via Jamaica mixed with Chinese and anyone who isn't from the Caribbean including Somalis, Ethiopians and Eritreans always assume I'm from one of those places. it's nothing more than blacks mixed with outsiders, some start believing they are better than other blacks because they worship their slave masters. it is the same mentality a lot of mixed blacks in the Americas have."

La xawla. Where do people get this nonsense from? Arabs enslaved and raped us? There's literally no proof of that.:draketf:

black americans have low self esteem from years of being fed that africans/blacks=slaves so they project this onto all continental africans.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Notice these dudes don't ever dare talk about Xabashi? wallahi these ugly attention seeking females on YouTube have completely cheapened our name. Not just them but the Ghetto Somalis all over social media in general. No one fucks with Xabashi while every Tom Tyrone and Talib think it's open season on Somalis.

And the Coli faggits won't go 2 months without making a 10+ page thread about Somalis. The obsession is too much :susp:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Notice these dudes don't ever dare about Xabashi? wallahi these ugly attention seeking females on YouTube have completely cheapened our name. Not just them but the Ghetto Somalis all over social media in general. No one fucks with Xabashi while every Tom Tyrone and Talib think it's open season on Somalis.

And the Coli faggits won't go 2 months without making a 10+ page thread about Somalis. The obsession is too much :susp:
Yeah, you noticed the amount of ghetto acting Somalis on Soamli Features, Twitter etc that are in "college" - if the best are acting like that, then it's over :jcoleno:

The moment I see someone saying "gang-gang" "nigga" "300 hunna" -- I automatically assume low IQ.

Last edited:

maestro

Cultural revolution
Yeah, you noticed the amount of ghetto acting Somalis on Soamli Features, Twitter etc that are in "college" - if the best are acting like that, then it's over :jcoleno:

The moment I see someone saying "gang-gang" "nigga" "300 hunna" -- I automatically amuse low IQ.

They don't go to college that's bs. The few that do study useless shit as gender studies , African studies, women rights etc and when they become impossible to employ because of their useless degrees, they finesse some idiot, get impregnated and be set for life. That's their entire life goal.

The dudes are just absolute wastemen. Don't know what to say. Crime keeps them alive

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
29% Black Americans.
That's around 13 million out of 46 mill (2015 census) this is more than just a meme
tumblr_nk6lp22lJU1re3x32o1_500.gif

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
They don't go to college that's bs. The few that do study useless shit as gender studies , African studies, women rights etc and when they become impossible to employ because of their useless degrees, they finesse some idiot, get impregnated and be set for life. That's their entire life goal.

The dudes are just absolute wastemen. Don't know what to say. Crime keeps them alive
That's the crazy thing. When Xalimo who can't land job in her filed traps a horny simp Chemical Engineer :ftw9nwa:. But, still the Xalimos from what I hear(because there is no stats on this that I'm aware of) are going better overall. But, when thought Somalis could've rebuild their reputation in the west, but then on average failed later, it's will be over then :farole:

I hope I'm wrong though.

notice how the people who make these videos are trying to win points "other somalis don't see themselves as black but not me, I'm proud black african" and it back fire every time :bell: the comment section is just full of people making up false histories for somalis and dragging her for being a coon because they just read the title "are somalis black" and didn't watch the video :mjlol:

people are stupid, you shouldn't try to please any of them rather just accept yourself at face value, and I hope they stop making these videos soon

VixR

Veritas
It's obvious to anyone with eyes there's a divide where some of us identify with Arabs and others identify with Black people. I bet everyone here is, or knows Somalis from these "sects" within your communities.

Habeshas are exactly the same way in both identifying as Black or refusing to, or identifying with either Arab Muslim or Coptic Christian culture, and there have been videos with Habeshas talking about identity on YT so don't blantantly talk bullshit about how Habeshas don't get heat as Somalis do for either emphatically identifying as Black or refusing to. Only a person who doesn't know jack shit or has never been around any would say that. It really is a Horn African "issue". Many of us deal with it on the day-to-day where we're questioned about our looks and how it relates to race.
It's understandable African Americans have a Black, Afrocentric narrative to push, but why do SSpot members get their panties in a twist everytime this happens and treat it like it's a huge revelation, like there's singleminded group unity, like we don't have it where one Somali will embrace the label "black" and one other won't ?

For all their distancing they sure act a lot like Black Americans if we're honest in everything from dress, to mannerisms and speech, especially the guys, even in the burbs far away from the low-income families that understandbly act like them due to sheer proximity and growing up with/around them. You all even call each other nigga even on here, despite being so-called "anti-black". Inb4 someone posts a white person saying nigga and calls it cultural appropriation, when you know the manifestations are a lot deeper than that.

Last edited:
notice how the people who make these videos are trying to win points "other somalis don't see themselves as black but not me, I'm proud black african" and it back fire every time :bell: the comment section is just full of people making up false histories for somalis and dragging her for being a coon because they just read the title "are somalis black" and didn't watch the video :mjlol:

people are stupid, you shouldn't try to please any of them rather just accept yourself at face value, and I hope they stop making these videos soon

She is attention seeker, most of them make the videos for that reason. I wish to see real videos about table manner, healthy food, books politics .... etc

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
You guys have way too much time on your hands. Who the f*ck cares if some adoon sees you as Italian or Arab? Clearly you care about his opinion and are insecure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts