Coli: "Pretty Somali girl addresses c00ning in her community"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
This craze happens amongst Habeshas too but I foot see them get dragged like we do online.

Here are 2 Eritrean girls from Sweden. I couldn't listen to them for more than 90 seconds. Because cringe.

Bielsa

VIP
Remember this video that went viral on black forums couple of years ago. Lol.

And on another video this Xabash went into a shouting match with these dudes :icon lol::icon lol:

Notice these dudes don't ever dare talk about Xabashi? wallahi these ugly attention seeking females on YouTube have completely cheapened our name. Not just them but the Ghetto Somalis all over social media in general. No one fucks with Xabashi while every Tom Tyrone and Talib think it's open season on Somalis.

And the Coli faggits won't go 2 months without making a 10+ page thread about Somalis. The obsession is too much :susp:

Habesha are not losers like Somalis. They have one of the more stable nations in Africa, and in the diaspora did not suffer the breakdown of family, their culture, or their customs. They are also high-achievers like the other Africans. You also don't see these "gender wars" on their forums like you do on your forums and the AA forums. You people are a lot like the AA community than you realize, not to mention how many of your youth have completely assimilated their culture and constantly vying for attention and "clout" within that sub-culture.

AAs are well aware that groups like Nigerians look down on them and have words like "akata" for them and have even made threads about them, but what can they realistically say about Nigerians? One of the highest achieving African groups in the west (particularly in the US), and you don't see their youth glorifying rappers, "trappers", and criminals of their community or adopting any of the destructive facets of that destructive sub-culture.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
This craze happens amongst Habeshas too but I foot see them get dragged like we do online.

Here are 2 Eritrean girls from Sweden. I couldn't listen to them for more than 90 seconds. Because cringe.

:tacky:

I thought they were being ironic with that accent at first, but they were really talking like that for the whole video :tacky:

had the nerve to ask how do u sound black in some weird tryhard dirty south accent :mjlol:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
:tacky:

I thought they were being ironic with that accent at first, but they were really talking like that for the whole video :tacky:

had the nerve to ask how do u sound black in some weird tryhard dirty south accent :mjlol:
They are throwing and playing around with their weaves. How can you be so ghetto in scandinavia wtf

The one on the right looks like she has to act like that to fit in it looks so fake

VixR

Veritas
Habesha are not losers like Somalis. They have one of the more stable nations in Africa, and in the diaspora did not suffer the breakdown of family, their culture, or their customs. They are also high-achievers like the other Africans. You also don't see these "gender wars" on their forums like you do on your forums and the AA forums. You people are a lot like the AA community than you realize, not to mention how many of your youth have completely assimilated their culture and constantly vying for attention and "clout" within that sub-culture.

AAs are well aware that groups like Nigerians look down on them and have words like "akata" for them and have even made threads about them, but what can they realistically say about Nigerians? One of the highest achieving African groups in the west (particularly in the US), and you don't see their youth glorifying rappers, "trappers", and criminals of their community or adopting any of the destructive facets of that destructive sub-culture.
Corrections:

Other Africans identify with the AA/Black label to a higher frequency than Horn African groups, even if they do call them names. For the most part, West and Central Africans would identify with it barring those who hold ethnic background to a higher regard. Even if they have disdain for African Americans, they do not combat the label "Black" unlike Somalis and Ethiopians, so although there are sometimes tensions, it never reaches the level of the AA vs. Horn African tensions where there's more nuance about feelings on "race". The Ethiopian and Nigerian youth are mixed in their adherence to AA culture. I don't know if you've noticed this, but refugees and migrants are settled in low-income areas where officials believe they'll have more "in common" with their Black neighbors, and hence many do become absorbed by that culture.

Bielsa

VIP
Corrections:

Other Africans identify with the AA/Black label to a higher frequency than Horn African groups, even if they do call them names. For the most part, West and Central Africans would identify with it barring those who hold ethnic background to a higher regard. Even if they have disdain for African Americans, they do not combat the label "Black" unlike Somalis and Ethiopians, so although there are sometimes tensions, it never reaches the level of the AA vs. Horn African tensions where there's more nuance about feelings on "race". The Ethiopian and Nigerian youth are mixed in their adherence to AA culture. I don't know if you've noticed this, but refugees are settled in low-income areas where officials believe they'll have more "in common" with their Black neighbors, and hence many do become absorbed by that culture.

Don't bother conversing with Jubba_Man lol. You're wasting your time.

Corrections:

Other Africans identify with the AA/Black label to a higher frequency than Horn African groups, even if they do call them names. For the most part, West and Central Africans would identify with it barring those who hold ethnic background to a higher regard. Even if they have disdain for African Americans, they do not combat the label "Black" unlike Somalis and Ethiopians, so although there are sometimes tensions, it never reaches the level of the AA vs. Horn African tensions where there's more nuance about feelings on "race". The Ethiopian and Nigerian youth are mixed in their adherence to AA culture. I don't know if you've noticed this, but refugees and migrants are settled in low-income areas where officials believe they'll have more "in common" with their Black neighbors, and hence many do become absorbed by that culture.

This is what happens when online articles become so far removed from reality. :mjlol:
It might actually help to know some Nigerians or Habeshas in real life and see what their opinion on the matter is. I doubt that you know any living in your little cadan suburb.

Are there Nigerians and Habeshas who are ratchet sjws and identify with the "black" label? Absolutely. Just as there are Somalis who fit that description. Nigerians strongly identify with their own ethnic groups (igbo, yoruba, etc) and if anything you said was true, that they essentially assimilate into the wider black culture as soon as they immigrate, then why are they so vastly different from AAs in just about every statistical metric of achievement? :kodaksmiley: You look at Nigerian families and they resemble Asian families far more than they do than AAs from the stability of the family unit to the grand expectations placed on the children to achieve. Nigerian parents themselves frown on their kids fraternizing with AAs and many tell their kids they will be disowned if they marry an "akata".

At the end of the day, the average Somali family is far more likely to resemble the average dysfunctional AA family than the Nigerian or Habesha family. That is an indisputable fact. An AA deep down will understand why the typical Nigerian disassociates themselves from them, but will go :draketf: when lowly ad dysfunctional Somalis try to do the same.

maestro

Cultural revolution

1. Ethiopia isn't all that stable. Westerners are trying their best to keep tigray in power but it won't last long. They have declared a state of emergency a few months ago.

2. Habesha in the west are well established and have been here for decades yet their biggest achievement is what? the weekend and Misandei? idk how tf they are high achieving. Somalis that came in boats in the early 00s are in the US congress while they're still driving cabs in washington. majority also have already assimilated to the black American community and show no culture. You're full of shit sxb.

3. Nigerians > Somalis in the US absolutely no question about it but it's unfair to compare the two because most somalis adults in the US are unemployable and have little to no education. They're also mostly asylum seekers not economic immigrants like the Nigerians who have money and education to come here and do well for themselves.

You need to look at Somalis in South Africa and the Middle East and see how economic migrants flourish a lot more than refugee asylum seekers who rely more on welfare. Thought this shit was obvious?

4. The ghetto underclass you are seeing is caused by these broken families on welfare. It's just a result of first generation slips. the problem will be fixed when an established Somali community is established. We already doing great for people who've been here for two decades. Give it time

An AA deep down will understand why the typical Nigerian disassociates themselves from them, but will go :draketf: when lowly ad dysfunctional Somalis try to do the same.
How can an AA rail against a Nigerian family that has a nice home, luxury cars and ivy league school kids. They'll just embarrass themselves.

They come after Somalis because they think we're at the same level as them. Something I can't argue against tbh.

VixR

Veritas
This is what happens when online articles become so far removed from reality. :mjlol:
It might actually help to know some Nigerians or Habeshas in real life and see what their opinion on the matter is. I doubt that you know any living in your little cadan suburb.

Are there Nigerians and Habeshas who are ratchet sjws and identify with the "black" label? Absolutely. Just as there are Somalis who fit that description. Nigerians strongly identify with their own ethnic groups (igbo, yoruba, etc) and if anything you said was true, that they essentially assimilate into the wider black culture as soon as they immigrate, then why are they so vastly different from AAs in just about every statistical metric of achievement? :kodaksmiley: You look at Nigerian families and they resemble Asian families far more than they do than AAs from the stability of the family unit to the grand expectations placed on the children to achieve. Nigerian parents themselves frown on their kids fraternizing with AAs and many tell their kids they will be disowned if they marry an "akata".

At the end of the day, the average Somali family is far more likely to resemble the average dysfunctional AA family than the Nigerian or Habesha family. That is an indisputable fact. An AA deep down will understand why the typical Nigerian disassociates themselves from them, but will go :draketf: when lowly ad dysfunctional Somalis try to do the same.
Just bc I live in Whiteville, doesn't mean I haven't known any Nigerians or Ethiopians. I know both intimately.

The same way Somali parents demonize AAs and call them madows, telling kids they're not allowed to hang out is the same way Nigerians have their own set of names for them. In fact, this extends to so many other African groups. In my case, even Mexicanss were not spare this treatment in the case of my parents lol. Nigerians are high achievers and have made strides, there's no doubt about that, but they're heavily on both ends of the spectrum. Sons and daughters of immigrants and lottery Visas are doing fairly well, but conversely they have a sizable propensity for crime. Ethiopians are less successful than Nigerians, but fairly so while being also less prone to crime. But there is no doubt that in both cases Black culture is subscribed to, which isn't surprising to me at least depending on the background of the individual.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Nearly 80 % of Somalis come from two parents households, we are 100 % Muslim and well over 95 % of Somali children are born in a marriage.

90 % of AA's are ibn zina, and roughly only 1 in 4 come from a 2 parent household, they are kuffar, etc.

Sometimes I wonder if your a Muslim or a kaafir due to your intense hatred out of us, to the point you are insulting random peoples parents online who are dead. My advice to you is to calm down because in the end of the day, Allah is watching what you're typing and this hatred of yours may lead to the hellfire.

Yeah, you noticed the amount of ghetto acting Somalis on Soamli Features, Twitter etc that are in "college" - if the best are acting like that, then it's over :jcoleno:

The moment I see someone saying "gang-gang" "nigga" "300 hunna" -- I automatically assume low IQ.
i was on somlifeatures and saw this group of thug wannabes flexing their alleged 30K watch and new suspect ass shoe going to an event where one of the niggas was "rapping". after what felt like an eternity of cringe activity the place gets shot up and some nigga catches a bullet. you would THINK these niggas would be more scared or feel maybe a little sad, but tell me how....this nigga....is running up and down the alleged crime scene flashing his 30 k watch. I threw my phone cuz i was done. somalis fix up.

also that video is embarrassing af. i get us having this conversation in private by why post a video about it? and its usually the dark skin somalis with THE most negroid features posting this. when i said acknowledge your blackness, this wasnt what i meant
giphy.gif

i was on somlifeatures and saw this group of thug wannabes flexing their alleged 30K watch and new suspect ass shoe going to an event where one of the niggas was "rapping". after what felt like an eternity of cringe activity the place gets shot up and some nigga catches a bullet. you would THINK these niggas would be more scared or feel maybe a little sad, but tell me how....this nigga....is running up and down the alleged crime scene flashing his 30 k watch. I threw my phone cuz i was done. somalis fix up.
Yeah I saw that too. :snoop:

Is it a thing for rappers to have Somali guys as groupies now? These rappers are giving them watches and shoes like they're their es.

Yeah I saw that too. :snoop:

Is it a thing for rappers to have Somali guys as groupies now? These rappers are giving them watches and shoes like they're their es.
i was wondering if the rapper was somali. he didn't look it. i know its a thing that when rapper get money they usually spend it on their niggas. its still so fucking weird. i was just glad that for once this wasnt in canada :rejoice:

maestro

Cultural revolution

also that video is embarrassing af. i get us having this conversation in private by why post a video about it? and its usually the dark skin somalis with THE most negroid features posting this. when i said acknowledge your blackness, this wasnt what i meant
giphy.gif

:lolbron:wlhi you're problematic

i was wondering if the rapper was somali. he didn't look it. i know its a thing that when rapper get money they usually spend it on their niggas. its still so fucking weird. i was just glad that for once this wasnt in canada :rejoice:
No he isn't Somali. Trust me most of the people only hang around rappers when they're famous. Most likely he's using these idiots to try to get some ratchet xalimos.

Niggas still sucking Drake's ceeb in Canada though. There's enough L's to go around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending