Col. Barre Hiiraale announces 2019 JL candidancy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Harti as a voting block will definitely vote for Ahmed Madoobe. We eat good under his administration, plus the business and real estate sectors of Kismaayo are booming beyond imagination.

You said Rahanwayn will vote for MX lmao.... WTF are you smoking bruv?!!! Rahanwayn hate MX to the core and will never vote for them. Also Farmaajo's campaign of arresting Roobow and ordering tens of Rahanwayn civilians to be slaughtered by the Ethiopians will play a factor in this election. Overall the hatred of Rahanwayns for MX has increased exponentially over the past year. They WILL not vote for the troublemakers of JL. You can have the 2 rotten votes of cowrmale though.
Bro im from the region if a mosquito buzzes in Jubaland i know about it # 1 do not pigeon hole Raxanweyne like they are laangaab or something they are a huge qabil with different sub clans outlooks and aspirations they have 10 seats in JL all from Gedo/Jubbada Dhexe this so called hatred you speak of was dead and buried 25 years ago what do you know about Madoobe Nuunow (aun) and his connections with the current VP what do you know about Raxanweyne/Mareexan joint decision to support Al Shabab to counter RKB/Xisbul Islam in Kismaayo Roobow and the civil war stories and all that nonesense got nothing to do with this

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Bro im from the region if a mosquito buzzes in Jubaland i know about it # 1 do not pigeon hole Raxanweyne like they are laangaab or something they are a huge qabil with different sub clans outlooks and aspirations they have 10 seats in JL all from Gedo/Jubbada Dhexe this so called hatred you speak of was dead and buried 25 years ago what do you know about Madoobe Nuunow (aun) and his connections with the current VP what do you know about Raxanweyne/Mareexan joint decision to support Al Shabab to counter RKB/Xisbul Islam in Kismaayo Roobow and the civil war stories and all that nonesense got nothing to do with this
Less talk more action. Let's see if your imaginary "friends" vote for you in August.

Rahanweyne is huge qabil while only having 10 mps. Jubbaland is not fair project.

Shaolin23

Less talk more action. Let's see if your imaginary "friends" vote for you in August.
Funny thing is Ogaadeen is not completely united but neither is Mareexan the fault lines are visible the blocks have already been created MZ/Harti/Maqabul/Reer Axmad/ReerXassan/Talxe vs Cawlyahan/Jidwaaq/Reer Diini and thats just Daarood the elections are gonna be lit :gladbron:

Shaolin23

Rahanweyne is huge qabil while only having 10 mps. Jubbaland is not fair project.
I don’t know 10 seems fair but even then they got it on our expense MX with only 19 seats is criminal for being a clear majority in at least 5 districts

Not 1 MX user supporting his candidacy I don't wanna see you criticize us for opposing Madobe calling us immature and whatever @Karim

kismaayofullcontrol.png
Xarakat Ras Kamboni smacking up the SFG - AS - MX unholy alliance simultaneously

gotta-go-1-gif.38651

Shaolin23

:deadpeter:

@Shaolin23 still told me to believe him instead of anything written in English.:deadmanny:

ma Jehovah's witness baa?
Its just a shame you’re a grown ass man and one of the biggest veteran Fkd on the net and you never visited back home even once you would of gained some knowledge instead you sit here 24/7 looking for articles written in English on the net to prove your points about your own country your a bum i bet you want to go but can’t ever put money together for a ticket don’t worry hit me up in the pm in August I’ll pay for your ticket I won’t tell anyone I promise :trumpsmirk:

Its just a shame you’re a grown ass man and one of the biggest veteran Fkd on the net and you never visited back home even once you would of gained some knowledge instead you sit here 24/7 looking for articles written in English on the net to prove your points about your own country your a bum i bet you want to go but can’t ever put money together for a ticket don’t worry hit me up in the pm in August I’ll pay for your ticket I won’t tell anyone I promise :trumpsmirk:

:drakelaugh:

Stop it lol

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
@Abdalla @Thegoodshepherd @Karim @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman

Look at these big foot and baby teeth mongs, going on about Kismayo ownership kkkkk. When in reality, they've never held it on their own.........big foots need Kenyans, and baby tooths needed their HG boyfriend. Muppets.

Nacas look at the lil yaryar MJ talking so big for his ability lol. Us Marehan men held Kismayo on our own strength. Worry about your deegaan sxb.

Sheikh

VIP
MX winning JL election... Are you mad bro? Every clan in JL hates MX... From Ogadens to Rahanwayns and so forth. Their chances of winning the presidency is ZERO.

Rahanweyne are a minority in Jubaland sxb. They can be found in Jubbada Dhexe. But MX's communications with RX are 50/50. Ogaden lol. They are not gonna win nothing. MX are gonna win this election.

Sheikh

VIP
Harti as a voting block will definitely vote for Ahmed Madoobe. We eat good under his administration, plus the business and real estate sectors of Kismaayo are booming beyond imagination.

You said Rahanwayn will vote for MX lmao.... WTF are you smoking bruv?!!! Rahanwayn hate MX to the core and will never vote for them. Also Farmaajo's campaign of arresting Roobow and ordering tens of Rahanwayn civilians to be slaughtered by the Ethiopians will play a factor in this election. Overall the hatred of Rahanwayns for MX has increased exponentially over the past year. They WILL not vote for the troublemakers of JL. You can have the 2 rotten votes of cowrmale though.

Harti playing a part in this election will be not a factor. But I know you prefer Madhuuso instead of a heroic MX man lool. The fear you have for us is so qosol sxb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending