Col. Barre Hiiraale announces 2019 JL candidancy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I believe he ruled the region for a decade and has nothing to show for just like the current leader. We need to judge them by what they have accomplished and left behind. Insanity is doing the same thing over and expecting a different results. We need better more responsible leader :)

Good. At least he learnt that a gun wasnt gonna work for him, albeit the hard way. :lolbron:

Welcome adeer.:salute:

Let things get more interesting.

When he loses and he is chased out, that will be complete a holy trinity of karbaash.:ahh:

Real talk if this nigga wants to run then maybe Somalia going past the clan war era?

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Good. At least he learnt that a gun wasnt gonna work for him, albeit the hard way. :lolbron:

Welcome adeer.:salute:

Let things get more interesting.

When he loses and he is chased out, that will be complete a holy trinity of karbaash.:ahh:

Real talk if this nigga wants to run then maybe Somalia going past the clan war era?
He won the last election but your adeer rigged it in his favor and when he chased your adeer out of Kismayo you guys went and got Kenyan artillery for him we know the history brother :ulyin:

He won the last election but your adeer rigged it in his favor and when he chased your adeer out of Kismayo you guys went and got Kenyan artillery for him we know the history brother :ulyin:
That is what you guys tell yourselves. Everyone in the city reported on how barre climbed a tree.

Videos have shown the security of kismaayo is in the hands of rkb.

It isnt the first time adeer was chased out. He even fled his wive and kids in 2008 where he made the infamous calacal interview. But you guys will use the Kenya excuse for that as well.

Kenya will leave soon enough. We will see your next excuse then.

Shaolin23

That is what you guys tell yourselves. Everyone in the city reported on how barre climbed a tree.

Videos have shown the security of kismaayo is in the hands of rkb.

It isnt the first time adeer was chased out. He even fled his wive and kids in 2008 where he made the infamous calacal interview. But you guys will use the Kenya excuse for that as well.

Kenya will leave soon enough. We will see your next excuse then.
Your denying the Kenyan involvement on the side of RKB in 2013 war ileen anagaa wax aragne maba xishootid wlhi:gucciwhat:

Your denying the Kenyan involvement on the side of RKB in 2013 war ileen anagaa wax aragne maba xishootid wlhi:gucciwhat:
Look at this indha adayg:gucciwhat:

There was no Kenya involved. If anything you guys used Ethiopia to come back to kismaayo in 2008 after you were removed.

Dont make me dig up the documents sxb.

You are outgunned. Kenya is only there because of alshabab unfortunately . they will go soon. Instead of making up shit, call your folks back home. Tell them to arm themselves and store ammunition.

We ain't divided like we were in the 90s sxb.

Even adeer barre gave up.

Nigga is showing in suits and shades now instead of the gun.:trumpsmirk:

Shaolin23

Look at this indha adayg:gucciwhat:

There was no Kenya involved. If anything you guys used Ethiopia to come back to kismaayo in 2008 after you were removed.

Dont make me dig up the documents sxb.

You are outgunned. Kenya is only there because of alshabab unfortunately . they will go soon. Instead of making up shit, call your folks back home. Tell them to arm themselves and store ammunition.

We ain't divided like we were in the 90s sxb.

Even adeer barre gave up.

Nigga is showing in suits and shades now instead of the gun.:trumpsmirk:
Ok have it your way your too hard headed and a liar but everybody from Jubboyinka knows what happened Barre sat in Goobweyn for 3 years and repulsed many attacks from Rkb but you expect us to believe they defeated him in Kismayo why didn’t you remove him from Goobweyn just 20 min outside of Kismayo:childplease:

Ok have it your way your too hard headed and a liar but everybody from Jubboyinka knows what happened Barre sat in Goobweyn for 3 years and repulsed many attacks from Rkb but you expect us to believe they defeated him in Kismayo why didn’t you remove him from Goobweyn just 20 min outside of Kismayo:childplease:
Surely in this age of technology we would have seen at least one photo proving this. You guys are good at inventing your own stories and passing it off as facts.

The battle was documented. You even worked with alshabab to gain kismaayo, it didn't work.

kismaayofullcontrol.png

:gucciwhat: why lie like this when everything is easily verifiable? :mjhaps:

Barre has a history of getting chased out of kismaayo, 3 times in total if you count when jees removed him which he admitted himself on video.

He makes it hard for you to lie because he spills all the facts.

If you guys were strong you wouldnt lose kismaayo the moment hg left you all alone.

Marehan have never held kismaayo on their own. Fact!

Last edited:

Shaolin23

Surely in this age of technology we would have seen at least one photo proving this. You guys are good at inventing your own stories and passing it off as facts.

The battle was documented. You even worked with alshabab to gain kismaayo, it didn't work.

kismaayofullcontrol.png

:gucciwhat: why lie like this when everything is easily verifiable? :mjhaps:

Barre has a history of getting chased out of kismaayo, 3 times in total if you count when jees removed him which he admitted himself on video.

He makes it hard for you to lie because he spills all the facts.

If you guys were strong you wouldnt lose kismaayo the moment hg left you all alone.

Marehan have never held kismaayo on their own. Fact!
There is no way to prove anything to you because you insist on shit written in English only and not on the common knowledge of the community and somali news your basically an Ethiopian who doesn’t know about our qabils,dhaqan,taarikh how many time have i schooled you on basic Somali history and you written it off as fiction your really a crazy embecile there’s no point

There is no way to prove anything to you because you insist on shit written in English only and not on the common knowledge of the community and somali news your basically an Ethiopian who doesn’t know about our qabils,dhaqan,taarikh how many time have i schooled you on basic Somali history and you written it off as fiction your really a crazy embecile there’s no point
:gucciwhat::gucciwhat:

I have never seen this level of denial.
:ulyin:

Sxb u thought u can bullshit ur way out of this but u got caught. Kulahaa English doesnt count.:mjlol:

Stop now before u embarrass yourself any further.

Shaolin23

:gucciwhat::gucciwhat:

I have never seen this level of denial.
:ulyin:

Sxb u thought u can bullshit ur way out of this but u got caught. Kulahaa English doesnt count.:mjlol:

Stop now before u embarrass yourself any further.
Go dig up in depth articles about Somalia in English pre-2012 thats where your knowledge of Somali begins anyways

Go dig up in depth articles about Somalia in English pre-2012 thats where your knowledge of Somali begins anyways

In other words I should believe your stories over documented historical facts?:childplease:

Grasping at straws now are we?

We are not jaahiliin sxb.

You have to back your claims and if you cant then it is just your word. I can also make stuff up but unlike you I dont comfort myself with fairytales.

Take the L like ur adeer did and move on.

Shaolin23

In other words I should believe your stories over documented historical facts?:childplease:

Grasping at straws now are we?

We are not jaahiliin sxb.

You have to back your claims and if you cant then it is just your word. I can also make stuff up but unlike you I dont comfort myself with fairytales.

Take the L like ur adeer did and move on.
Your a moron i can never take you serious when you say shit like MX never held Kismaayo on their own before and then turn around and say MX themselves never took part in Barres removal from Kismaayo your a grade A clown there’s no point in debating you i can only talk to you about current news

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending