Col. Barre Hiiraale announces 2019 JL candidancy

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Please guys dont derail this thread, who are the other candidates?

Where is the planned election going to happen
Hasn't been announced yet, but the operation to "liberate" buuale has pretty much halted to a stop so unless there is a FG/Amisom/JL offensive it will not be held there so the option that seems probable would be the transitional capital which is kismayo. Having said that you might have concerns of rigging, however if blackie tries to rig this election in anyway their will be fatal repercussions so at this point the prospect of him returning is slim to none.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Wasn't this the nigga, who came into Kismayo in the middle of the night, by boat, from Xamar, and snuck into his house? Where was the grand Marehan welcome for their former leader?? Think that's all you need to know.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Wasn't this the nigga, who came into Kismayo in the middle of the night, by boat, from Xamar, and snuck into his house? Where was the grand Marehan welcome for their former leader?? Think that's all you need to know.
Sxb you have 7 seats in JL go sit in a corner and shut up or hide behind Kablalaxism with your new masters the Ogaden and bark like a chihuahua

Last edited:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Sxb you have 7 seats in JL go sit in a corner and shut up or hide Kablalaxism with your new masters the Ogaden and bark like a chihuahua

Ogadens time has come to an end. We have decided that they are no longer good enough, so we will now give you a shot at JL Presidency. You better not mess up.

Shaolin23

Ogadens time has come to an end. We have decided that they are no longer good enough, so we will now give you a shot at JL Presidency. You better not mess up.
Thank you your votes will be greatly appreciated and we will give you the ministry of fisheries your dream job:lolbron:

Shaolin23

Sxb @Armadillo is from Kismayo I know why he is very anti Sade:pachah1:
Really? Most anti Sade MJs i think are Cumar Maxamuud and Bicidyahan ironically those are the MJs that neighbor us the rest of them follow those two opinions on MX

MX are gracious winners no MJ in Kismaayo was ever harmed after we kicked out Morgan we are not gun like reer Lo’ futa ka afuuf :lolbron:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
MX winning JL election... Are you mad bro? Every clan in JL hates MX... From Ogadens to Rahanwayns and so forth. Their chances of winning the presidency is ZERO.

MX winning JL election... Are you mad bro? Every clan in JL hates MX... From Ogadens to Rahanwayns and so forth. Their chances of winning the presidency is ZERO.
Are you saying you need majority JL support from Ras Kamboni to Jilib to Doolow in order to win Kismayo election if so please tell us when Rahanweyn Gaaljecel Sheekhaal Bardera Garbaharey Biimaal etc ALL gave substantial support to Ahmed Madobe

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Are you saying you need majority JL support from Ras Kamboni to Jilib to Doolow in order to win Kismayo election if so please tell us when Rahanweyn Gaaljecel Sheekhaal Bardera Garbaharey Biimaal etc ALL gave substantial support to Ahmed Madobe
I'm speaking of JL MPs. All those counties and districts you mentioned won't have a single say in the election only their representatives will.

Shaolin23

Bro actually it’s quite the opposite apart from OG and Harti all the other JL clans would vote for MX...Raxanweyne and MX are one voting block them and Talxe+Reer Hassan have mutual agreements and formed an alliance Bartiire is pro MX anti-OG I don’t know why and Gaaljecel +Cawramaleh+Sheekhal gave their votes to Barre last time instead of Axmad Madoobe even though that election was rigged I imagine Madowweyne would follow them because they settle with them if any other clan has a chance of winning its OG specifically Cawlyahan because they share similar connections like MX its all about alliances tbh a major x-factor is Harti will they vote MX or OG

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Bro actually it’s quite the opposite apart from OG and Harti all the other JL clans would vote for MX...Raxanweyne and MX are one voting block them and Talxe+Reer Hassan have mutual agreements and formed an alliance Bartiire is pro MX anti-OG I don’t know why and Gaaljecel +Cawramaleh+Sheekhal gave their votes to Barre last time instead of Axmad Madoobe even though that election was rigged I imagine Madowweyne would follow them because they settle with them if any other clan has a chance of winning its OG specifically Cawlyahan because they share similar connections like MX its all about alliances tbh a major x-factor is Harti will they vote MX or OG
Harti as a voting block will definitely vote for Ahmed Madoobe. We eat good under his administration, plus the business and real estate sectors of Kismaayo are booming beyond imagination.

You said Rahanwayn will vote for MX lmao.... WTF are you smoking bruv?!!! Rahanwayn hate MX to the core and will never vote for them. Also Farmaajo's campaign of arresting Roobow and ordering tens of Rahanwayn civilians to be slaughtered by the Ethiopians will play a factor in this election. Overall the hatred of Rahanwayns for MX has increased exponentially over the past year. They WILL not vote for the troublemakers of JL. You can have the 2 rotten votes of cowrmale though.

Lol @Shaolin23 ha uu jawaabin naagtaan

You should let people talk all the shit they like & just drag the carpet from underneath them.

Throughout history we wore the Kab and slaughtered the Lax :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending