Clashes in Mogadishu between pro-opposition SNA and Farmaajo's Duufaan Forces

Opposition SNA forces are close to Villa Somalia . Farmaajo doesn’t look like he will step down any time soon. It’s time to blast Villa Somalia and raid down the AMISOM adoons guarding Boonmaarjo inside there :farmajoyaab::fittytousand:
43E76EEA-77F9-43D6-9432-A0B73F1345F9.jpeg
EB4C3307-C29D-4F11-8629-CFD236E119CC.jpeg

Opposition SNA forces are close to Villa Somalia . Farmaajo doesn’t look like he will step down any time soon. It’s time to blast Villa Somalia and raid down the AMISOM adoons guarding Boonmaarjo inside there :farmajoyaab::fittytousand: View attachment 182449View attachment 182450
Its back to the September 17th agreement the FMS were running from, without conditions.

The President has compromised yet again. If there is a battle (God forbid), it will no longer be in Mogadishu.

I thougt people were joking but MX are actually paking their stuff and they are running away:farmajoyaab:

This had nothing to do with clans but people fleeing neighbourhoods the bird brain militia set up beside their homes.

The IC was calling for September 17 agreement, President conceded again with no conditions. This is what those 2 FMS were running from all along. They have no more excuses.

Nobody will sit with warlord Farmajoo because he claims to be president of Somalia when he is not. He has committed crimes and innocent people have died because of this.

I'd like the next Hawiye person to become president of Somalia to appoint a fellow Hawiye as the prime minister. That'll put the cat among the pigeons lol

Fighting has stopped after sunday night. People are starting to comeback to their homes, still a little tension, but things look promising.

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
the clash will end and I don't think they will kill farmajo because killing him will start a civil war-like real one.

Trending