Clashes in Mogadishu between pro-opposition SNA and Farmaajo's Duufaan Forces

Ilkdoheers are pretty annoying. You didn't kick out anyone out of anywhere. If you could you would have done it during civil war, jess tried where did he end up? Be proud of gariss and jigjiga kismayo is not a city in foreign land. You can also be proud of amfadow town where you blow cows.
Of all the mx you are reer xassan goat herder no one ever had you if you have balls why dont you gonprotect Farmajo rather than dhulbahates and elays.

You are reer xassan a foreigner in Somalia majority of your folks not only live in DDS but in Oromia so go preach it to your folks about it.

Secondly Jess destroyed the evil kacanka just like Madoobe has done to Failmajo.

Jungle

VIP
45 pages of pure BS and it ends like this, very anticlimactic for those who wished to see Xamar burn

You wished to see xamar burn nacaladyahay. I just got off the phone with someone in suuq bacaad and opposition soldiers are having a good time with their people and police is present too. Everybody agrees this mans time is over.:wow1:

Bravo to the brave warriors who humiliated Farmaajo and his useless show-off militias.

giphy.gif

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
That ship have sailed long time mate and besides us landers who actually live in Somaliland are neutral in this fight and are praying for peace and safety for the people of Mogadishu.
SL busy in 1m1v. Maybe applying visa is close for Farmaajo or N&N bots :tocry: .

Dubby is coming home soon. I would advice you guys to make him speaker of Musa bixii :mjhaps:

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
qat munching wild xoolo people deserve dictators.
I know that when people don't value their freedom they deserve dictators.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Can't believe niggas were hyping up xamar, your property is about to become free real estate for mooryaans again! :chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:

Trending