Household duties are NOT your job...

Vapour

#FullTimeStalker
@Mudug_gyal I'm playing. z3zrULC Still babied. Tbf, it's just me, my lil bro, hooyo, and that's it. So, it's understandable that I never learned to cook. Unusually small fam.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
@Mudug_gyal I'm playing. z3zrULC Still babied. Tbf, it's just me, my lil bro, hooyo, and that's it. So, it's understandable that I never learned to cook. Unusually small fam.
Mashallah. I imagined you to have some sisters. I don’t get why men look down on cooking when the prophet cooked. You could say im a little chemist myself 👩‍🔬 I enjoy cooking and making new dishes

Vapour

#FullTimeStalker
Mashallah. I imagined you to have some sisters. I don’t get why men look down on cooking when the prophet cooked. You could say im a little chemist myself 👩‍🔬 I enjoy cooking and making new dishes
It looks fun. I'll learn one day, I'A.:wow:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don't know the struggle as I got others to do things for me. That's why I'm so nice to you Abdis. I would be so quarrelsome and angry all the time if I engaged in uncompensated domestic labour regularly.

Men appear to be stronger than women and move faster so they were better designed for repetitive tasks like cleaning.
work GIF

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I don't know the struggle as I got others to do things for me. That's why I'm so nice to you Abdis. I would be so quarrelsome and angry all the time if I engaged in uncompensated domestic labour regularly.

Men appear to be stronger than women and move faster so they were better designed for repetitive tasks like cleaning.
work GIF

Duca qabtay... don't be silly. No sane Cabdullah would ever shame you by asking your hands to conduct manual labor. We all know you are to be the mistress of a large estate, attended to by your ladies in waiting a la Eva Green in Kingdom of Heaven:

I don’t mind cooking and cleaning but here is the crux of the issue:

Under Islamic law, a husband’s money is his own. He only needs to provide using a portion of this money. Whilst men and women have supposed duties, it’s women who are working for free, getting nothing in return.

When a husband provides, he is able to use his own money for whatever he sees fit. He can buy a house under his name, put in stocks and dividends but as woman when you work, what do you get? You can work in your husband’s house for 30 yrs and have 0 savings to your a name and if decides to divorce you’d be homeless. How is that fair? How can you say both husband and wife are equally being benefited? The husband benefits, the wife does not.

In the Gulf and back home, men that can afford to do so provide maids for their wives. But there is a clear understanding that what’s the husband belongs to him. In the West, Muslim men want to act like the wife and him are a partnership like the gaal homemakers but none of the Western benefits. A gaal housewife can work in her husband’s house for 30 yrs and be compensated via having alimony or a portion of her husband’s wealth. Muslim women on the other hand can be married to a rich man, but they will be poor since they don’t have a stake in the wealth and if he decides to kick them out they’ll be penniless. Hence, you’re lying to women. You want all the benefits of a gaal man who has a wife that cooks and cleans who also shares the house of her husband, whilst we Muslim women do not share our husbands home. Hence why the hell, should they do all the cooking and cleaning in a home that they can be removed from at any moment?

Knowing this and knowing this is the Sharia, why would any sane women not want a career? Or if she’s going to be housewife make her husband put money into her savings. Why is it a man’s role as a husband has benefits? But a woman’s role as a wife is thankless and one of poverty?!

@GeeljireGenius @Mudug_gyal @Sophisticate

Under Islamic law, a husband’s money is his own. He only needs to provide using a portion of this money. Whilst men and women have supposed duties, it’s women who are working for free, getting nothing in return.

When a husband provides, he is able to use his own money for whatever he sees fit. He can buy a house under his name, put in stocks and dividends but as woman when you work, what do you get? You can work in your husband’s house for 30 yrs and have 0 savings to your a name and if decides to divorce you’d be homeless. How is that fair? How can you say both husband and wife are equally being benefited? The husband benefits, the wife does not.

In the Gulf and back home, men that can afford to do so provide maids for their wives. But there is a clear understanding that what’s the husband belongs to him. In the West, Muslim men want to act like the wife and him are a partnership like the gaal homemakers but none of the Western benefits. A gaal housewife can work in her husband’s house for 30 yrs and be compensated via having alimony or a portion of her husband’s wealth. Muslim women on the other hand can be married to a rich man, but they will be poor since they don’t have a stake in the wealth and if he decides to kick them out they’ll be penniless. Hence, you’re lying to women. You want all the benefits of a gaal man who has a wife that cooks and cleans who also shares the house of her husband, whilst we Muslim women do not share our husbands home. Hence why the hell, should they do all the cooking and cleaning in a home that they can be removed from at any moment?

Knowing this and knowing this is the Sharia, why would any sane women not want a career? Or if she’s going to be housewife make her husband put money into her savings. Why is it a man’s role as a husband has benefits? But a woman’s role as a wife is thankless and one of poverty?!

They receive a lot in return. Just consider all they have to do is care for their husband and children, and everything else is provided for them. Moreover, you're solely considering marriage from a material viewpoint. What about the Islamic perspective? Are you aware of the immense reward a woman earns for managing her household?

They receive a lot in return. Just consider all they have to do is care for their husband and children,
All they have to do’ is absolutely insulting. Mothers work harder than any working person. I work and I get breaks, holiday pay, weekends off ect and the list continues. But about a mother? What does she get? Does get holiday breaks, weekend breaks? Holiday pay? Monthly salary? Pension? That’s what a husband gets for fulfilling his role. What material benefit does a mother get for fulfilling her role?

The husband can refuse to give her an allowance, hence in that situation she’s worse than a maid. Slaves get food, clothes and boarding. A maid gets provided for via food, roof over her head and gets a monthly salary. What about a wife? Does she get a monthly allowance? It depends on the kindness of the husband.

and everything else is provided for them.
They don’t have assets of their own. That’s the point. The husband who looks after his family has assets. The wife is poor. The house doesn’t belong to her and her husband can kick her out and she has no real rights over the house despite living there for 30 yrs. That’s the fact of the matter.

You’ve purposely ignored this, because deep down you know this. Why should a woman toil for a house she has no rights over? You say that she’ll get Ajr, but a man will also get ajr for thinking about his wife and giving her a monthly allowance but many of you lot don’t want to do that.

Moreover, you're solely considering marriage from a material viewpoint. What about the Islamic perspective? Are you aware of the immense reward a woman earns for managing her household?
I’m explaining that perspective because men like you who are selfish never consider that aspect. Why are you calling it ‘HER’ household when it isn’t? You can’t even be honest and say her husband’s home whom he can kick out if he wants.

it’s okay for you men to have personal savings and think about your financial future. A man gets immense reward providing, but he is allowed to keep his wealth for himself, allowed to divorce at whim and allowed to invest in himself. Why are women only allowed to be content with the spiritual reward but not care about her long term financial needs in the dunya? Why is it only one or the other? If you truly valued motherhood, you’d want them to be looked after regardless. You’d think about what happens post-widowhood, post divorce ect.

What happens to a mother that gets divorced or widowed who has worked in a house for decades? Are you going to call her materialistic when she has to beg or go work in a dead end job with 0 savings?

Deep down, you know what I’m saying is true. That’s why you couldn’t come up with a tangible point.

Last edited:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Why does tiktok always recommend me baking related stuff after completing a video?
Screenshot_20240502_122602_Samsung Internet.jpg

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP

This! I am agape by your knowledge of this issue. I am not cleaning and staying home unless I get paid by the xaaji. Period.

All they have to do’ is absolutely insulting. Mothers work harder than any working person. I work and I get breaks, holiday pay, weekends off ect and the list continues. But about a mother? What does she get? Does get holiday breaks, weekend breaks? Holiday pay? Monthly salary? Pension? That’s what a husband gets for fulfilling his role. What material benefit does a mother get for fulfilling her role?

The husband can refuse to give her an allowance, hence in that situation she’s worse than a maid. Slaves get food, clothes and boarding. A maid gets provided for via food, roof over her head and gets a monthly salary. What about a wife? Does she get a monthly allowance? It depends on the kindness of the husband.

They don’t have assets of their own. That’s the point. The husband who looks after his family has assets. The wife is poor. The house doesn’t belong to her and her husband can kick her out and she has no real rights over the house despite living there for 30 yrs. That’s the fact of the matter.

You’ve purposely ignored this, because deep down you know this. Why should a woman toil for a house she has no rights over? You say that she’ll get Ajr, but a man will also get ajr for thinking about his wife and giving her a monthly allowance but many of you lot don’t want to do that.

I’m explaining that perspective because men like you who are selfish never consider that aspect. Why are you calling it ‘HER’ household when it isn’t? You can’t even be honest and say her husband’s home whom he can kick out if he wants.

it’s okay for you men to have personal savings and think about your financial future. A man gets immense reward providing, but he is allowed to keep his wealth for himself, allowed to divorce at whim and allowed to invest in himself. Why are women only allowed to be content with the spiritual reward but not care about her long term financial needs in the dunya? Why is it only one or the other? If you truly valued motherhood, you’d want them to be looked after regardless. You’d think about what happens post-widowhood, post divorce ect.

What happens to a mother that gets divorced or widowed who has worked in a house for decades? Are you going to call her materialistic when she has to beg or go work in a dead end job with 0 savings?

Deep down, you know what I’m saying is true. That’s why you couldn’t come up with a tangible point.
gagged him @GeeljireGenius what your response we can see your online

Trending