Ciyaal suuq son or promiscuous daughter?

Which one would you rather have

• Ciyaal suuq son

• Promiscuous daughter

Results are only viewable after voting.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Ciyaal Suuq son, Somalis always laud their greatest warlords so I am safe in the FKD scene. Promiscious daughter will make me hide my head in shame :mjkkk:

Why the f*ck would I have a promiscuous daughter? At least my son is making money and doing something more honourable, besides, I could send him back to Somalia and having a gang banging past is much more respectable then having a history of being a .

Better to have a daughter than a criminal gangbanger for a son in my opinion. Being a only hurts ur akhira & reputation. Being a ciyaal suuq u r hurting others, ur akhira & reputation. Promiscuous daughter is lesser of the two evils.
أعوذ بك والله seek help 😂

Ciyaalsuuqnimo in your son can cause your life to be in danger too. A family friend had a son who was into that shit and one of his opps pulled up to their family home with a gun asking where her son was. They had to pack up and move away to protect themselves. The son eventually got arrested and went to jail.

At least with the promiscuous daughter she can decide one day she’s done with that shit and reform her image, with little consequences. With gangbanging, the kingpins aren’t gonna let you escape that easily especially if you owe them, and those who have committed serious crimes will also spend their whole life trying to escape being arrested. Plus a criminal record will affect your job prospects and future. The consequences are much more severe and long lasting.

World

VIP
Ciyaalsuuqnimo in your son can cause your life to be in danger too. A family friend had a son who was into that shit and one of his opps pulled up to their family home with a gun asking where her son was. They had to pack up and move away to protect themselves. The son eventually got arrested and went to jail.

At least with the promiscuous daughter she can decide one day she’s done with that shit and reform her image, with little consequences. With gangbanging, the kingpins aren’t gonna let you escape that easily especially if you owe them, and those who have committed serious crimes will also spend their whole life trying to escape being arrested. Plus a criminal record will affect your job prospects and future. The consequences are much more severe and long lasting.
A crazy ex boyfriend can also put your life in jeopardy, he may want take revenge on the family for the actions of the promiscuous daughter.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Why the f*ck would I have a promiscuous daughter? At least my son is making money and doing something more honourable, besides, I could send him back to Somalia and having a gang banging past is much more respectable then having a history of being a .
What is respectable about being ciyaal suuq? And gang bangers are always promiscuous too. Are you dumb?

Ciyaal suuq as in drug pusher? If so, I might go with that… especially if he is good at what he does. Those are some valuable skills and maybe even transition into a family drug ring with his extensive experience. We can run the city.
. :cosbyhmm:

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Why did you qashin my post then?

Is this beef?

:ohhh:
I qashined everyone that chose one over the other but I agree that a gangbanger is worse because they aren’t just causing you and your family harm or killing people, they are 10x more promiscuous and probably traffic women too. That’s what Somali gangs in America/canada/uk have gotten in trouble for. I don’t know why the guys here are acting retarded. They’d never pick a gangbanging daughter over a promiscuous son, it’s just because it’s a girl being promiscuous.
:kodaksmiley:

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda 🇦🇺🇸🇴
VIP
I qashined everyone that chose one over the other but I agree that a gangbanger is worse because they aren’t just causing you and your family harm or killing people, they are 10x more promiscuous and probably traffic women too. That’s what Somali gangs in America/canada/uk have gotten in trouble for. I don’t know why the guys here are acting retarded. They’d never pick a gangbanging daughter over a promiscuous son, it’s just because it’s a girl being promiscuous.
:kodaksmiley:

The whole scenario is bullet to your head.

No one seriously would choose one or the other if they had a choice not to.

:draketf:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The whole scenario is bullet to your head.

No one seriously would choose one or the other if they had a choice not to.

:draketf:
I’m surprised that you think they wouldn’t choose a gangbanging son over a promiscuous daughter. You think too highly of some people. They probably see it as “peak masculinity”.

and what do you mean by “bullet to your head”? Don’t use Gen Z phrases with me young man.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda 🇦🇺🇸🇴
VIP
I’m surprised that you think they wouldn’t choose a gangbanging son over a promiscuous daughter. You think too highly of some people. They probably see it as “peak masculinity”.

and what do you mean by “bullet to your head”? Don’t use Gen Z phrases with me young man.

Bullet to your head means a hypothetical scenario in which someone has a gun to your head and if you don’t pick one of the option, you die.

Also, I never said that they wouldn’t choose the ciyaal suuq son.

What I said was that if they weren’t forced to choose one, they would choose none. The only reason we’re picking one or the other is because in this hypothetical scenario, our lives are on the line.

Trending

Latest posts