Ciyaal suuq son or promiscuous daughter?

Which one would you rather have

• Ciyaal suuq son

• Promiscuous daughter

Results are only viewable after voting.
lol. this is the mindset that leads to somalis neglecting their boys, because a boy being ciyaalsuuq/prmiscuous is "not that bad" they focus all of the parenting energy on their girls. Now we have entire neighborhoods of somali boys who are out of control. :samwelcome:

The millionth thread on ciyaal suuq/gay son or promiscuous daughter

1675048479847.jpeg

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda 🇦🇺🇸🇴
VIP
Promiscuous daughter.

Ciyaal suuq son can get killed or jailed before they have a chance to repent. Even worse, they may even harm others.

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
ومن الناس من يشتري لهو الحديث ليضل عن سبيل الله بغير علم ويتخذها هزوا أولئك لهم عذاب مهين

And of mankind is he who purchases idle talks to mislead (men) from the Path of Allâh without knowledge, and takes it by way of mockery. For such there will be a humiliating torment.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Ciyaalsuuq son. He can take his talents into any subclan militia. What can a promiscuous daughter do for me except beget bastards who will come to me for my wealth.

Periplus

VIP
Wlh blh I'm not surprised this coming from you

View attachment 251405

I am speaking purely from what I’ve seen with my own eyes.

I have seen parents that had their kids in these situations and let me say it can happen to even the best parents.

Ciyaal suuq is not only behaviour but it’s also an income. Most of these road men make money from their drug dealing and violence, so by trying to reform them, you’re also taking away an income.

So for them, the attraction of fast cash as well as the hedonistic lifestyle of drugs, women and violence will always tempt them.

Whereas for promiscuous women, you only have to deal with their sexual desires.

I have seen many ajnabi family friends reform their daughters but I’ve never seen one reform their son.

Periplus

VIP
This nigga is a whole ass weirdo :wtfdis:

It’s more of a shame having a promiscuous daughter but if you’re looking at which one is easier to reform, I’m taking that any day of the week.

I have seen too many ciyaal suuq end up in jail despite their parents trying their hardest to reform them.

At the same time, I’ve seen many problematic daughters suddenly become religious.

:manny:

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Who ever choosed promiscuous daughter you need Allah in ur life asap
Better to have a daughter than a criminal gangbanger for a son in my opinion. Being a only hurts ur akhira & reputation. Being a ciyaal suuq u r hurting others, ur akhira & reputation. Promiscuous daughter is lesser of the two evils.

Trending

Latest posts