Christian marrying Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Most Muslim women overcome this situation by the guy's sheer willingness to utter whatever abracadabra majic word he has to say to have her.

Anthony Weiner, whose career is in politics, wasn't about to trade in the political capital of 'Jew' for 'Muslim', but 99.999999999999999999% of the time, the guy will just say the darn words, or sprinkle the holy water, or jump over the stick, or what have you, and they go on with their lives lol.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Most Muslim women overcome this situation by the guy's sheer willingness to utter whatever abracadabra majic word he has to say to have her.

Anthony Weiner, whose career is in politics, wasn't about to trade in the political capital of 'Jew' for 'Muslim', but 99.999999999999999999% of the time, the guy will just say the darn words, or sprinkle the holy water, or jump over the stick, or what have you, and they go on with their lives lol.

Weak men tbh, no wonder their divorce rates are high. I'm talking about strong willed men who won't convert simply to get married.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Who cares what our opinions are. :lolbron: If you are a muslim, you do cannot marry a christian nigga.
Good luck. The somali race will die out then by forcing women into celibacy. Somali women in the west don't want Somali men. Uneducated compared to the women and unattractive.

VixR

Veritas
Weak men tbh, no wonder their divorce rates are high. I'm talking about strong willed men who won't convert simply to get married.
I'm not implying they actually believe, not at all, but its what I've seen. An obstacle like that is no obstacle for some ppl, and they just do what they need to do. The only ppl I know who're married or engaged to regular non-Muslims are turned agnostic/non-religious themselves.

I know of an Edo who was married to an Italian Christian who remained Christian while she remained Muslim, but I know that's rare af. You'd have problems. They need to hear the majic words.

Good luck. The somali race will die out then by forcing women into celibacy. Somali women in the west don't want Somali men. Uneducated compared to the women and unattractive.
:what1: So If muslim somali women don't marry christian men, the somali race will die out? :wow1:

Last time I checked we are a patriarchal society.:whew: xalimomarryagesdontmatter:sass1:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
:what1: So If muslim somali women don't marry christian men, the somali race will die out? :wow1:

Last time I checked we are a patriarchal society.:whew: xalimomarryagesdontmatter:sass1:
Patriarchal society with ugly men. Good luck on that. The women are the alphas in the west while the men are the betas.

Status
Not open for further replies.