Christian marrying Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
How the hell am I a Palawan? I am a veteran of a million qabiil wars and a veritable authority on Somali culture

:fittytousand:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Next you will be asking for proof that alcohol is haram kkkkkk
No alcohol is detrimental to the body, I'm a Bio major and I know enough not to screw my body up. Marrying a respectful gaal who lives his parents and will treat my parents like heaven isn't detrimental to anybody.

Yeah, I wanted to ask you why u called yourself metamorphoses? And nooo, I'm not going through the process of explaining my name again:mjlol:

There's nothing going on between Bahal and I except that he's my Padawan :browtf:
I read a book called metamorphosis when I was a young kid in middle school. It was my favorite book until I joined Somali social sites in 2010.

Now your turn. Or link where you explained it.

And I see lots of tensions btwn u and bahal, not sure why y'all ain't take it to the luuq yet instead of making every thread reach 7pages.:cosbyhmm:

you do realize we haven't changed anybody's mind yet right? They all come here with agendas, it doesn't matter what we say, it won't change how they see things and what they want from life. I think it's unfair that they have to throw us under the bus in order to justify their choices in men. they don't need to do that. Go marry the man you want, and keep us faaraxs out of it but no. Look at this chick, she wants to justify her wanting to marry a gaal using comments such as "we are a patriarchal society". That makes no sense.
we are not xoolo, we know no one decides to marry a gaal because a somali guy said the somali lineage depends on men. She has other reasons.

Nah you guys did this to urself :pachah1:I'm guessing the xoolonimo and entitlement displayed on here coupled with ur real life shitty stats in all aspects of life is what gives halimos allergic reactions.

Western patriarchy is not rly comparable to eastern but ok

Nah you guys did this to urself :pachah1:I'm guessing the xoolonimo and entitlement displayed on here coupled with ur real life shitty stats in all aspects of life is what gives halimos allergic reactions.

Western patriarchy is not rly comparable to eastern but ok
What entitlements? You can't really blame any of us for the xoolo ways of these girls.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
No alcohol is detrimental to the body, I'm a Bio major and I know enough not to screw my body up. Marrying a respectful gaal who lives his parents and will treat my parents like heaven isn't detrimental to anybody.

I've noticed it's almost always the sheltered hijabis that put gaalo on a pedestal.

:dabcasar:

VixR

Veritas
I read a book called metamorphosis when I was a young kid in middle school. It was my favorite book until I joined Somali social sites in 2010.

Now your turn. Or link where you explained it.

And I see lots of tensions btwn u and bahal, not sure why y'all ain't take it to the luuq yet instead of making every thread reach 7pages.:cosbyhmm:
I'll ignore the rest o_O

Metamorphoses by Ovid?

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Im ok if its a somali gaal but if you dating a christian white/asian/latin ir a non somali guy in general :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts