Christian marrying Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Haha gaalo men are far more successful and far more open minded than Somali men who will f*ck your over by adding a further three wives to the equation, women it's time you took these qashin men to court and bleed them dry if they dare to marry another woman without your permission. And the pain they have caused by leaving you to care for six children whilst they wet their little peanut back in Africa to some desperate little girl who wants her Finance, SCUM !!

Lmaooo u guys made nearly all the female commit tahrib on here :cryinglaughsmiley:

They're jumping to other shores, dating wise kkkkk :cryinglaughsmiley:

Look at ur lives look at ur choices @Faraaxs :cryinglaughsmiley:

Lmaooo u guys made nearly all the female commit tahrib on here :cryinglaughsmiley:

They're jumping to other shores, dating wise kkkkk :cryinglaughsmiley:

Look at ur lives look at ur choices @Faraaxs :cryinglaughsmiley:
you do realize we haven't changed anybody's mind yet right? They all come here with agendas, it doesn't matter what we say, it won't change how they see things and what they want from life. I think it's unfair that they have to throw us under the bus in order to justify their choices in men. they don't need to do that. Go marry the man you want, and keep us faaraxs out of it but no. Look at this chick, she wants to justify her wanting to marry a gaal using comments such as "we are a patriarchal society". That makes no sense.
we are not xoolo, we know no one decides to marry a gaal because a somali guy said the somali lineage depends on men. She has other reasons.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
you do realize we haven't changed anybody's mind yet right? They all come here with agendas, it doesn't matter what we say, it won't change how they see things and what they want from life. I think it's unfair that they have to throw us under the bus in order to justify their choices in men. they don't need to do that. Go marry the man you want, and keep us faaraxs out of it but no. Look at this chick, she wants to justify her wanting to marry a gaal using comments such as "we are a patriarchal society". That makes no sense.
we are not xoolo, we know no one decides to marry a gaal because a somali guy said the somali lineage depends on men. She has other reasons.
I listed criteria and no Somali man could fulfill it. I'm sorry niiyahow, I won't lower my standards for anyone. I'd rather marry a gaal or not get married and adopt children.

I listed criteria and no Somali man could fulfill it. I'm sorry niiyahow, I won't lower my standards for anyone. I'd rather marry a gaal or not get married and adopt children.
lol.:mjlol: The most abused statements.

1. All somali men are useless except for my dad and brothers, they are amazing mashallah.
2. There aren't somali guys that meet my criteria.

:camby:
You never wanted a faarax, and now here you are trying to invent nonesensical excuses to marry a gaal. Why do you need to justify yourself to people you don't even know?:kodaksmiley:

Atleast they are doing it in a somali forum instead of leaking their insecurity to other forumns. Theres a silver lining to everything :manny:

VixR

Veritas
You're torturing them :icon lol:

Your parents are well and truly convinced you will spend an eternity in hell. Perhaps you don't remember what it's like to be a Muslim.

I've told this story before, but when I was younger one of my best friend's mother died of cancer. I felt so bad not only because she died, but because i was sure she was burning in hell at that very moment :icon lol:
I remember what it's like. I used to think certain family members were going to hell, bc I was wrapping myself up into being the perfect practitioner, like the whole nine yards. It didn't change anything with regards to my relation to them. Lack of practice or belief blends into the landscape at some point unless your parents are the disowning type.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I remember what it's like. I used to think certain family members were going to hell, bc I was wrapping myself up into being the perfect practitioner, like the whole nine yards. It didn't change anything with regards to my relation to them. Lack of practice or belief blends into the landscape at some point unless your parents are the disowning type.

If you have the cure to cancer, wouldn't you do everything in your power to save your cancer riddled child despite their insane refusal to take the cure? Now imagine your immortal soul in eternal anguish :icon lol:

They'll never stop and will always with regret ;_;

VixR

Veritas
If you have the cure to cancer, wouldn't you do everything in your power to save your cancer riddled child despite their insane refusal to take the cure? Now imagine your immortal soul in eternal anguish :icon lol:

They'll never stop and will always with regret ;_;
Is that what happened to you?:cosbyhmm:

VixR

Veritas
Of course not, I'm a crypto Muslim

:ohdamn:
I can't pull off the cryptonimo. The last thing I am is cryptic :mjlol:

I'm not in my parents' face, I'm at school. I'm back to the way I was before I started outright practicing and testing out the faith, so it's not some huge, visible change that they just now have to get accustomed to. My parents never forced practice, although it's almost as if it's worse to have started and stopped than to have never taken it seriously. Heck, they both had bouts, particularly my father's lack of practice which lasted at least a decade. I actually think they're atypical, despite the initial panic.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I can't pull off the cryptonimo. The last thing I am is cryptic :mjlol:

I'm not in my parents' face, I'm at school. I'm back to the way I was before I started outright practicing and testing out the faith, so it's not some huge, visible change that they just now have to get accustomed to. My parents never forced practice, although it's almost as if it's worse to have started and stopped than to have never taken it seriously. Heck, they both had bouts, particularly my father's lack of practice which lasted at least a decade. I actually think they're atypical, despite the initial panic.

Crypto Muslim....not Crypto Atheist

:mjpls:

Atleast they are doing it in a somali forum instead of leaking their insecurity to other forumns. Theres a silver lining to everything :manny:
not really. there are a lot of them on ummahforum talking about how disgusting we are and how we spend our time on coffee shops all the while excluding their fathers. :bell: It's disturbing sxb.

Status
Not open for further replies.