Change the Capital! (Bye Bye Muqdisho!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

After a lot of consideration, thoughts and exams.
I believe its best that we change the capital from Muqdisho.
We built this beautiful city, and placed our last drop of sweat into making sure it became the capital of Africa.
But it seems the Hawiye clan is fragile and too weak minded to understand what progress is. It's been 25 years, and the last blast happened a few days ago. We must change the capital.
Keep what we have built for you! Keep everything.
We are going to move the capital, and were leaving our homes, and the city that we have built! Which you have destroyed.
Aqli Bantu is exactly what they display!
I wouldn't call one Hutu, but i'd thats exactly how they've been behaving the last 3 decades! A bunch of HUTUS!

Naga xishoodo! Naga dhamaado! We went to war to unify Somaliweyn! And you cant even unify your own fucking streets.

BEFORE:
Sanabka_muqdisho.jpg

muqdisho-1.jpg

Mogadishu.jpg
220px-Misaajidka_muqdisho.jpg

old_mogadishu.jpg
15788540.jpg

AFTER:
muqdisho31336358227.jpg

000qarax.jpg
jazir_1.jpg
01-war-torn-615.jpg

Hafez

VIP
Somali tycoon are you xamar cadcad? I know for sure it was my Arab and Persian forefathers that built this city. These guys took us out of power and ruined the flipping country. Not only that they stole our property AND raped our women.

Hafez

VIP
Maq'ad (Seat in Arabic) Shah (king in Persian = Mogudishu... Ah well. Nothing we can do now. They found their way from the jungle to the city.

S

SOMACOON

Somali tycoon are you xamar cadcad? I know for sure it was my Arab and Persian forefathers that built this city. These guys took us out of power and ruined the flipping country. Not only that they stole our property AND raped our women.

Arab and Persian forefathers? WTF are you talking about? The amount of trolls on here is insane.

S

SOMACOON

Reer xamar cadcads you didn't know we existed? Loooool.

I posted pictures of Somalia during the Siyad Bare era.
You're people are not relevant, and as you mentioned have never been a threat to us. This nation belongs to ethnic Somalis.
Your Yemani forefathers have arrived as refugees in Northern Somalia, you should consider visitng them.

Hafez

VIP
They visited us and we intermarried a lot recently because of the war in Yemen. They came to us in xamar. I wouldn't call it intermarrying as we are pretty much same thing. When I went Somalia last year they look and act exactly like xamar cadcads already, that's because they are now xamar cadcads.

Hafez

VIP
Mogadishu doesn't belong to Somalia. It belongs to Arabians and Persians. The rest of Somali however, is yours.

Why change the Capitol of Somalia? What on earth would that achieve polically speaking? I speak as a somaliland so politically I identify myself with my government which is somaliland and so my political allegiance is to my president ahmed Siilanyo. To me this just appears to be Darood's trying to grab as much power in Somalia from Hawiye, so far the federalisation plan gives Darood's allot of power in the coming future of Somalia but now you want to also take the Capitol from Hawiye and create a Capitol were Hawiye won't have sole claims to like most Hawiye now believe Mogdishu belongs to them? Again I have no dog in this fight since my Capitol is hargeisa and My people have politically seperated themself from Somalia on the bases the Somalia is a former Italian colony and somaliland is a former British so
The union which these two countries formed in 1960 which then lead to the creation of the somali republic is over since the SNM declared independence for somaliland in 1990's

S

Shamis

Xamar Cadcad did not build shit. Abgaal and later other Somalis built that city. Cadcad were and still are a minority and they're poor as f*ck - to this day they have added very little to Somalia.

S

SOMACOON

thanks to siad barre

Siyaad Baree built it. If you Somalis were like Eritreans, the nation would be #1 in Africa.
Always envious, always in search of the lead. Barre built this, and he would've built more.
The moment he left office, what happened? Any man to step in after 3 decades to take over?
Is there any man? Anyone? Barre is not to blame, rather he is to blame for stepping down. He should have NEVER!

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I posted pictures of Somalia during the Siyad Bare era.
You're people are not relevant, and as you mentioned have never been a threat to us. This nation belongs to ethnic Somalis.
Your Yemani forefathers have arrived as refugees in Northern Somalia, you should consider visitng them.
Xamar never belonged to hawiye they just started occupying the last 2 centuries before that it was the decedent of what we call today cadcad who originally lived there:eating:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts