Change the Capital! (Bye Bye Muqdisho!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
Ok fine I admit cadcads are minorities (less than 0.5% of the population) even less than bantu but hey we still contributed!

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Xamar Cadcad did not build shit. Abgaal and later other Somalis built that city. Cadcad were and still are a minority and they're poor as f*ck - to this day they have added very little to Somalia.
Dumb ass hawiye didn't build shit first it was created by arabs and Persians Italians started building it then siyaad barre kept building the only time it was in hawiye hands you seen what they did to it:uCkf6mf:

Siyaad Baree built it. If you Somalis were like Eritreans, the nation would be #1 in Africa.
Always envious, always in search of the lead. Barre built this, and he would've built more.
The moment he left office, what happened? Any man to step in after 3 decades to take over?
Is there any man? Anyone? Barre is not to blame, rather he is to blame for stepping down. He should have NEVER!

i was saying, the city was clean because of siad barre, not that its ruined because of him. i blame that on the hutus

S

SOMACOON

Xamar never belonged to hawiye they just started occupying the last 2 centuries before that it was the decedent of what we call today cadcad who originally lived there:eating:

Xamar was founded by cad cad. Agreed. But who built it? Which ethnic group protected this city?
The Ajuuran,. Which is a Hawiye qabil! Cad cad are not native, and have no say. They'd be lucky if we dont deport them.

S

Shamis

There are no Arabs and Persians in Somalia, do you think they would have left if that was the case? Cadcads speak af Somali for a reason.

Somali tycoon are you xamar cadcad? I know for sure it was my Arab and Persian forefathers that built this city. These guys took us out of power and ruined the flipping country. Not only that they stole our property AND raped our women.

Why do people continue to Push these historicallly inaccurate myths. No Habeshcarbeeds built or founded mogadishu.

Mogadishu does not mean Seat of the Shah. How can you put together two seperate words from two seperate languages and make it into one? Maqda(Arabic) and Shah(Persian). Impossible.

its a Somali name and means To kill. Historically historians have called it Hawiye central and the sultan of mogadishu and the inhabitance ''Darkskinned(black) berbers''

Last edited:

Hafez

VIP
Bandit what your saying is what's forefathers told me. Thank you bro, tell them again! They are just jealous. How can uneducated people build a country?

S

SOMACOON

Xamar Cadcad did not build shit. Abgaal and later other Somalis built that city. Cadcad were and still are a minority and they're poor as f*ck - to this day they have added very little to Somalia.

Abgal? lol. Abgal was the qabil that fucked up the city alongside other hawiye clans such as Habar gidir!
The only history Hawiye has in Muqdisho is after 1991. Before that, they were always governed.

S

SOMACOON

itialians and siyaad barre

Italians built it, but 80% of the infrastructure arrived during Barres stay!
Not only Muqdisho, most of the roads and high rise buildings in Hargeisa was also built by Barre.
The only wrong choice he had ever mad other than going to war was stepping down.
Hassan Shikeh is the first abgal president, and he's already selling the country smh

Hafez

VIP
People we founded the city, look at the way the old buildings were built we used it for protection leave us alone ok. We FOUNDED Mogadishu I don't care if we are not ethnic Somali.

S

SOMACOON

ajuuran are hawyie ? i have ajuuran neighbour, they don't claim hwayie.

Ajuuraan is hawiye.
Them claiming to be another origin has a lot to do with the boqortooyo blood in their veins
The only hawiye clan i know that has contributed something to Somali history.

Siyaad Baree built it. If you Somalis were like Eritreans, the nation would be #1 in Africa.
Always envious, always in search of the lead. Barre built this, and he would've built more.
The moment he left office, what happened? Any man to step in after 3 decades to take over?
Is there any man? Anyone? Barre is not to blame, rather he is to blame for stepping down. He should have NEVER!
You sick f*ck! Barre have weopens to Ogaden from Ethiopia and encouraged them to try and claim Isaaq lands, ofcourse we chased them out of hargeisa when they tried to behave dominant in our city. Barre and Morgan also tried to exterminate Isaaqs and level every building in hargeisa, burco and berbera to the ground. Why are you worshipping a somali nazi?

S

SOMACOON

People we founded the city, look at the way the old buildings were built we used it for protection leave us alone ok. We FOUNDED Mogadishu I don't care if we are not ethnic Somali.
Yes you found Muqisho. But it's been taken from you, just as Galkacyo (Taken from the infidel) has been taken from the Oromos.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
There are no Arabs and Persians in Somalia, do you think they would have left if that was the case? Cadcads speak af Somali for a reason.
Are people really ignorant or are they just being biased I doubt there is arabs or persians left the only ones who stayed you see there decedent who intermixed with or bantus:gunsmiley:

S

Shamis

Nah - Abgaal kept that city together, its their home that was being torn to pieces, you don't know shit about Xamar you were watching the Lion King and drinking Nesquik when all this was happening.

Hafez

VIP
Lol these guys are in denial that xamar is ours. Why the heck would a Somali name their city Mogudishu and what kind of Somali would even know what that means. Have fun claiming.

S

Shamis

Are people really ignorant or are they just being biased I doubt there is arabs or persians left the only ones who stayed you see there decedent who intermixed with or bantus:gunsmiley:

They would have tried to do a South Africa on us if they were building it, Abgaal amaan ha la siiyo, Xamar is theirs and we can build 100M Xamars in Somalia so lets stop arguing about this city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts