Buying my first home in UK (time for Somalis to get on the property ladder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I can rent this property in Liverpool minimum for £8,000 a year."

well, no. checking out the streets renting prices on the same website, you're likely if you make £5,000 in rent a year. However, you'll need to put up more than the asking price of £20,000 to redesign the house. You're looking at getting your investment of around £30,000 back in 6 years.

dhagax

no comments
reer uk iyo america waxba meesha kumaheysiin.
Uk houses are too small and american houses are made of alwaax and safiito :mjlol:
come to Johannesburg where £20,000 could buy you empty plot of land.
my neighborhood:lawd:
SR206_000000891_01.JPG

SR206_000001157_01.JPG

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
reer uk iyo america waxba meesha kumaheysiin.
Uk houses are too small and american houses are made of alwaax and safiito :mjlol:
come to Johannesburg where £20,000 could buy you empty plot of land.
my neighborhood:lawd:
SR206_000000891_01.JPG

SR206_000001157_01.JPG

And be macheted to death by zulus? No thanks mate.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
A lot of white people move out of London because house prices are insane so they buy a house in Watford, Reading, Brighton and other small places in Hertfordshire, Sussex and Berkshire, and then commute to London.

The south as a whole is so expensive , all the wealth is congregated down there. That's why you can buy cheap houses in gaajo places like Rotherham and Huddersfield.

:faysalwtf:acuudubillah UK is hurtin real bad. Those are considered government subsidized housing projects in north america:urgh:

Apollo

VIP
England is an overcrowded place and corrupt third world thugs use UK real estate to launder their money. Hence, why house prices are so high. Not all of Europe is like this.

In France and Germany many people live in those American-style free-standing houses.

McD30

Bored to death
My last flat was 2 bedroom for 1000 pounds/month and that was on the edge of London. Most of the money you make goes to rent.
Upper class?

Looks like the projects wallahi

:damn:
Those terrace houses go for at least a million pounds in London. The most expensive is at least 50 million and you get max 10 rooms, I kid you not. :lol:

Apollo

VIP
My last flat was 2 bedroom for 1000 pounds/month and that was on the edge of London. Most of the money you make goes to rent.

Damn, 2 bedroom flats in big cities of Germany are only mere 400 pounds (eur equivalent) per month. Y'all getting ripped off. Ironically, wages are higher in Germany than the UK.

McD30

Bored to death
Damn, 2 bedroom flats in big cities of Germany are only mere 400 pounds (eur equivalent) per month. Y'all getting ripped off. Ironically, wages are higher in Germany than the UK.
Yeah man it's a rip off. Transportation is also a rip off. It's a good system but it costs way too much. In some instances, you are better off using a car than the trains.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
You guys you must be kidding, buying a house, first fix your poor connection internet and try to support your family back home. Jajajaja,..

Nabeel786

Southie pride
You guys you must be kidding, buying a house? first fix your poor connection internet and try to support your family back home. Jajajaja,..

Bohol

VIP
The interior looks alright, that is what matters. The exterior can be sorted out with few paint jobs.

Apollo

VIP
@Duke of Harshaw

Don't invest in a house you are not willing to live in. Stocks in general have better ROI over real estate. You are probably better off holding Apple, Google etc shares for 10 years than buying these crappy houses.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The two taps, for when you want to freeze to death or burn the shit out of yourself.

No showerhead

UK

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The two taps, for when you want to freeze to death or burn the shit out of yourself.

No showerhead

UK

What do you know about that life blud? Mandem have to hit two rocks together in order to start a fire during winter, shii rooti iyo ismariis is a delicacy in our neck of the woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.