Buying my first home in UK (time for Somalis to get on the property ladder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AbdiJohnson I knew it. Here a lot of people buy properties to rent. You can even buy your council home for half the price then
later allow the same council to rent it from another family (you will get the money monthly). UK is the land of opportunity if Somalis
are willing to take advantage of it.

I've only really experienced London Somalis. I only know one Somali uncle who bought his house near an Asda in North West London which I assume has expensive housing. But home ownership of Somalis there must be in the low single digits. Is this the case in Bristol, Manchester and Birmingham?

Bohol

VIP
@AbdiJohnson London is expensive for everyone to buy its properties apart from the mega Russian/Arab millionaires that
go there to buy properties. I can't speak for those three cities, but a lot of the Somaliland community in Liverpool own their
properties, they bought it mainly back in the 80s, 90s when it was even cheaper. Very clever of them.

@AbdiJohnson London is expensive for everyone to buy its properties apart from the mega Russian/Arab millionaires that
go there to buy properties. I can't speak for those three cities, but a lot of the Somaliland community in Liverpool own their
properties, they bought it mainly back in the 80s, 90s when it was even cheaper. Very clever of them.

London has insane housing prices but it's also a world city so understandable.

Somalis should get out of London in my opinion. They should all move north.

Bohol

VIP
London has insane housing prices but it's also a world city so understandable.

Somalis should get out of London in my opinion. They should all move north.

That is why Sadiq Khan was elected, to solve the London housing crisis once and for all. London is where most jobs are and
the honeypot for Somalis aka welfare. David Cameron tried to remove them from London but it didn't work Lol.

That is why Sadiq Khan was elected. The solve the London housing crisis once and for all. London is where most jobs are and
the honeypot for Somalis aka welfare. David Cameron tried to remove them from London but it didn't work Lol.

High housing costs will never be lowered there. There is the very high demand for the low supply and many people are more than happy to pay the market price. It's London after all

Bohol

VIP
@AbdiJohnson True but there will be more association/council homes for Somali families. Somalis don't buy properties
in London, so the housing prices doesn't really effect them. It effects the white community the most hence the 60,000
a year flight from London figures recently released. Somalis will be the last ones standing after London becomes a millionaire
boys playground in every corner.

Bohol

VIP
you should see tornado season entire houses fly away:drakelaugh:

Don't forget hurricane Katrina, it displaced the entire Black community of New Orleans. That is why those timber houses are
useless in disasters.

In UK we have stone mansions called manor. The toughest of the tough, inshallah I will build one in Bohol. :banderas:

1405596520475_Image_galleryImage_BNPS_co_uk_01202_558833_P.JPG

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Don't forget hurricane Katrina, it displaced the entire Black community of New Orleans. That is why those timber houses are
useless in disasters.

In UK we have stone mansions called manor. The toughest of the tough, inshallah I will build one in Bohol. :banderas:

1405596520475_Image_galleryImage_BNPS_co_uk_01202_558833_P.JPG
the us model would be very good for africa brick houses tend to be disaster if earth quake hits while the us model only drawback is the tornados.

Bohol

VIP
@Freebandz Nah Africa has lots of insects. Termites will destroy the timber house in a matter of weeks. Nice brick or
stone mansions suit our environment back-home though. In the UK there is barely any termites, they built those stone
manors as a novelty back in the days (they are at-least 300 years old) , it was a symbol of royalty and wealth among the
upper English class.

Bohol

VIP
There is a area in England called Cotswold popular for its yellow looking Cotswold brick and country houses. Unfortunately
the prices are too high, only posh people live there.

header4.jpg

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
It's cheap, but you're gonna spend another 10-20k in renovating the house.

Out of curiosity, I asked a friend of mine who's a real estate agent about the average price for a 2 bedroom flat in my area. She told me it would cost me somewhere between £550k-£800k :faysalwtf:

I could buy a whole neighbourhood in Jigjiga with that kind of money:mjlol:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Who in here been to Trowbridge, I had a professor who was born and raised there, he described it be blissful.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Lol @buying houses in shithole. The whole of North of England is fucked,houses are abandoned, no jobs. And a house anywhere else in the UK is too expensive 300/400k for a 3 bedroom house when you can get 3/4 bedroom house with a garage for 100k in Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts