Buying my first home in UK (time for Somalis to get on the property ladder)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
I think it is great investment since it is more profitable than homes back-home which will only
earn you $200 a month. I can rent this property in Liverpool minimum for £8,000 a year.

20k is a bloody bargain. :lawd:

2 bed terraced house for sale - £20,000

Dorset Avenue, Liverpool

a4de689d92628e3d7c31ddb68d60bd8084f56ace_645_430.jpg

http://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/de...8171c4caf31fd2c7980f61259#ismkSEvPA6U4eUW5.97

waraabe

Your superior
Wallahi that is a very good idea. You can buy so many homes in the north for dirt cheap. You can have a property empire soon, the value will go up as the housing crises go on. Very good investment. Best get together with family and purchase few more.

Liverpool is a good city too

Bohol

VIP
@waraabe Somalis are very dumb for not taking advantage of it. My father bought a property in the 80s in Liverpool and sold it
for huge profit. I love the north.

waraabe

Your superior
@waraabe Somalis are very dumb for not taking advantage of it. My father bought a property in the 80s in Liverpool and sold it
for huge profit. I love the north.

Bro that is what the Asians have been doing.

Forget London, invest in the north. I heard ridiculous prices for houses in liverpool were the council is begging people to buy up. Go for it

Imagine owning 100 properties in the north. that is a fortune

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
OMG

U.K. Houses look depressing. Why does it look like a 3rd world prison? :urgh:

I wouldn't even pay 20 dollars for that.

Bohol

VIP
OMG

U.K. Houses look depressing. Why does it look like a 3rd world prison? :urgh:

I wouldn't even pay 20 dollars for that.

They are called terraced houses, popular architecture style in UK. Can you find any properties under $30,000 in Minneapolis?

Terraced houses in upper class neighborhoods.

reeditor-01-2015-disparity-narrows-in-uk-house-price-inflation-_3603_t12.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
They are called terraced houses, popular architecture style in UK. Can you find any properties under $30,000 in Minneapolis?

Terraced houses in upper class neighborhoods.

reeditor-01-2015-disparity-narrows-in-uk-house-price-inflation-_3603_t12.jpg

That still looks depressing.

Why do people only associate Minneapolis with Mn. MN has other cities and towns other than Minneapolis you know.

A regular lower class home or apartment in Minneapolis is better than those terraced prisons.

This is a regular lower class house.

minneapolis_house_cape_001.jpg

Even ghetto ass cedar looks better than those terraced things.

WYQebea86k1amH9B.jpg

Bohol

VIP
@Reiko Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder :lol: we love UK architecture style. USA is large that is why it can have
bungalows everywhere they don't need terraced houses since they have the space.

Bohol

VIP
@AbdiJohnson That is great. I was reading the news Detroit is even cheaper, you can find some as low as $5000, the entire
place is deserted. Do Somalis buy properties in USA to rent or to live in it?

@AbdiJohnson That is great. I was reading the news Detroit is even cheaper, you can find some as low as $5000, the entire
place is deserted. Do Somalis buy properties in USA to rent or to live in it?

I would assume the practically everyone buys to live in. I know many Somalis here who own homes in Canada but none of them rent their places out.

Detroit is a different story. You can buy properties there for pennies but you are responsible for paying property taxes that were owned by the previous owners who bailed. From what I read, sometimes it's not worth it.

Bohol

VIP
@AbdiJohnson I knew it. Here a lot of people buy properties to rent. You can even buy your council home for half the price then
later allow the same council to rent it from another family (you will get the money monthly). UK is the land of opportunity if Somalis
are willing to take advantage of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending