Buuhodle under Somaliland or under Khatumo's admin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
I love Dhuloos but I don't like how they act this days, they become waxkale, why can't stick in one place, Somaliland, Puntland or SSC?

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
I love Dhuloos but I don't like how they act this days, they become waxkale, why can't stick in one place, Somaliland, Puntland or SSC?
Like your own clan sticks to one place its either Galmudug, Ahlulsunnah,Central state heck even my beloved PL:mjohreally:

galmudug-calan.jpg

calanka-ahlu-suna3.jpg

so-centr.gif

sa14.jpg

Dhulbahante created Puntland in 1998. Dhulbahante is Puntland. Few individuals claiming to be Dhulbahante living in Hargeisa and working for the Isaaq do not represent Dhulbahante. If 20 Dhulbahante guys go to Beledwein and work with the Hawadle, does that mean Dhulbahante have now sided with Hiiraan? That's ridiculous.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Dhulbahante created Puntland in 1998. Dhulbahante is Puntland. Few individuals claiming to be Dhulbahante living in Hargeisa and working for the Isaaq do not represent Dhulbahante. If 20 Dhulbahante guys go to Beledwein and work with the Hawadle, does that mean Dhulbahante have now sided with Hiiraan? That's ridiculous.
The issue of Dhuloos is very complicated. waa ku wareerey whose who and what's what.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Like your own clan sticks to one place its either Galmudug, Ahlulsunnah,Central state heck even my beloved PL:mjohreally:

galmudug-calan.jpg

calanka-ahlu-suna3.jpg

so-centr.gif

sa14.jpg
I don't believe all that shit you mentioned, Marehan doesn't follow what people come up with. We are duriyadii Darood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending