Buuhodle under Somaliland or under Khatumo's admin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Degmada Buuhoodle is a Dhulbahante stronghold, thus it comes under Puntland. Dhulbahante waa Harti, Hartina waa Puntland. Don't let this "divide and conquer" technique called "Khaatumo" fool you. Cali Khalif's agenda to divide Harti utterly failed.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Degmada Buuhoodle is a Dhulbahante stronghold, thus it comes under Puntland. Dhulbahante waa Harti, Hartina waa Puntland. Don't let this "divide and conquer" technique called "Khaatumo" fool you. Cali Khalif's agenda to divide Harti utterly failed.
Ok I see. But why that guy on Youtube saying that they are part of Somaliland?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

Someone can explain for me with thanks.

SS
Buhoodle has never been captured by somaliland they tried 3 times and failed. The place is controlled by local Ahmed garad sub clan they usually are pro khatumo but the trash mjland government has tried to undermine khatumo by appointing a opportunities dhabodhillif from buhoodle as puntland pm this village also has another dhabodhillif called xaglatoosiye who's a Isaac pet they let him in the village cause that is where his family is from but he comes alone when he does thoe.
So basically the puntland dhabodhillif comes ones a while to make it look like mjland controls it but in reality a local militia allied with khatumo controls it

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
buhoodle is an irrelevant village.We control the only major dhulbahante city.Lascanood.We control taleex and many other important places.buhoodle is surrounded by all side except the ethio side.Whenever something happens these dhulos run into ethiopia like their great leader.cali khaliif.

Bandit is right when it comes to Puntland.They exit from puntland into Ethiopia to avoid Sland army and cross from Ethiopia into buhoodle with a couple of pick up trucks.I seen a video which was last year and it shows the residents of buhoodle throwing stones at puntland militia group.When I find it i will post it.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
buhoodle is an irrelevant village.We control the only major dhulbahante city.Lascanood.We control taleex and many other important places.buhoodle is surrounded by all side except the ethio side.Whenever something happens these dhulos run into ethiopia like their great leader.cali khaliif.

Bandit is right when it comes to Puntland.They exit from puntland into Ethiopia to avoid Sland army and cross from Ethiopia into buhoodle with a couple of pick up trucks.I seen a video which was last year and it shows the residents of buhoodle throwing stones at puntland militia group.When I find it i will post it.
Sorry to burst your bubble but my clansmen control the whole taleh district.
Your control starts and ends in las anod most of the other areas are controlled by independent militia.:vanlf9a:

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Sorry to burst your bubble but my clansmen control the whole taleh district.
Your control starts and ends in las anod most of the other areas are controlled by independent militia.:vanlf9a:
Your not bursting anyones bubble,you need stop dreaming about power and controlling district.You dont control shit,just keep hiding in Buhoodle.Sland controls Taleex and routed your mirqaan untrained illiterate qabilists again and again.Tough guy,you talk alot but we both know you wouldnt personally shoot a bullet at sland military for fear of your life.Why encouraging others to do so_One word for you and you diaspora dhulos,COWARDS!!!

Nabeel786

Southie pride
What I know the whole Isaaq can't deteat reer hagar, so can they
buhoodle is an irrelevant village.We control the only major dhulbahante city.Lascanood.We control taleex and many other important places.buhoodle is surrounded by all side except the ethio side.Whenever something happens these dhulos run into ethiopia like their great leader.cali khaliif
^^ The history is not written Dhulbahante run away, but they were known the warrior, beenta iska daa. ilaahey amarkiis.
>>> Isaaq only controls 5km square in Waqooyi galbeed. Sheeko soconeyso keen tani waa been hal lug leh.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix

^^ The history is not written Dhulbahante run away, but they were known the warrior, beenta iska daa. ilaahey amarkiis.
>>> Isaaq only controls 5km square in Waqooyi galbeed. Sheeko soconeyso keen tani waa been hal lug leh.
You don't know anything about the north.Now move along hutu.My last response to you on this forum

Nabeel786

Southie pride
You don't know anything about the north.Now move along hutu.My last response to you on this forum
^^Isaaq looks more Huutu then my family walaahi, we all look great. Alhamdulilah. Oromo baaraleey baa tahay. Madow
Weligeey waan ku raran jirey. Sidaa uunba kuu dulsaarnaan because I'm a chosen from sky. And who cares your last response. Daanyeer kaama aqaano!!

Last edited:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Your not bursting anyones bubble,you need stop dreaming about power and controlling district.You dont control shit,just keep hiding in Buhoodle.Sland controls Taleex and routed your mirqaan untrained illiterate qabilists again and again.Tough guy,you talk alot but we both know you wouldnt personally shoot a bullet at sland military for fear of your life.Why encouraging others to do so_One word for you and you diaspora dhulos,COWARDS!!!
Your fucking handicap with little knowledge but since your dumbass don't remember here is a article educate yourself before you open your retarded mouth
http://www.raxanreeb.com/2015/05/somalia-somaliland-forces-withdraw-from-talex/
I noticed for someone with little knowledge about anything you tend to open your mouth alot as for the big bad Somaliland they got embarrassed by buhoodle 3 Times and were defeated outside of xudun 9 different occasions:ftw9nwa:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

Sxb don't waste your time my laf alone who make up less than 20% of dhulos have soundly defeated one whole sub clan of there while another one the hj came kissing our feet for helpsiilaanyolaugh

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Sxb don't waste your time my laf alone who make up less than 20% of dhulos have soundly defeated one whole sub clan of there while another one the hj came kissing our feet for helpsiilaanyolaugh
Loool you're a comedian.Dhulos have nothing,no political project,no fighters,no money other then diaspora cowards fucks living in govt projects sending a bit of their chequer to mirqaan kids.Stay happy with surrounded buhoodle and stay running into Ethiopia when you feel threatened.You will always be a pawn for Sland or MJ and Xamar.Khaatumo is also dead.Sad times for dhulos,makes sense why you wanna escape reality by making shit up

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Td9GfIT.png

@Nabeel786 here is the karbash I told you about whole isaaq sub clan getting defeated by ugaryahan dhulos sub clan:eating:
Lol 1991 really? I'm not even an eastern Isaaq so I could care less about which small subclan you "overcomed".You are not fighting tribes but a govt army you mirqaan illiterate desert f*ck.Dhulos like Marexan(Nabeel) are very irrelevant and not to mention powerless

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@Nabeel786 this isaaq guy is a famous habash kiss up from Ethiopia. He post alot in somnet and other forums he goes by haiwaden or something his people are gypsies of isaaq if you don't know the isaaq in Ethiopia get harrased and bullied by ogaden this guy is those isaaq:cryinglaughsmiley:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Lol 1991 really? I'm not even an eastern Isaaq so I could care less about which small subclan you "overcomed".You are not fighting tribes but a govt army you mirqaan illiterate desert f*ck.Dhulos like Marexan(Nabeel) are very irrelevant and not to mention powerless
Read my comment below:cryinglaughsmiley:

Bohol

VIP
@Waranle You are right Taleex is
controlled by Somaliland. Here is the Somaliland appointed
governor for Xaysimo (Taleex) visiting Go'dalo village. Check
out the Somaliland flag starting at 0.09 lol. Don't take langaab
Dhulos serious, give them a bit of bariis and they will booty shake
wherever they are.

This is just from today.

Gudoomiyaha G.Xaysimo oo siweyn loogu soodhaweeyey Degmada God'aalo

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
@Nabeel786 this isaaq guy is a famous habash kiss up from Ethiopia. He post alot in somnet and other forums he goes by haiwaden or something his people are gypsies of isaaq if you don't know the isaaq in Ethiopia get harrased and bullied by ogaden this guy is those isaaq:cryinglaughsmiley:
Not from Ethiopia and never went on somnet before.Dumb dhulo

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
@Waranle You are right Taleex is
controlled by Somaliland. Here is the Somaliland appointed
governor for Xaysimo (Taleex) visiting Go'dalo village. Check
out the Somaliland flag starting at 0.09 lol. Don't take langaab
Dhulos serious, give them a bit of bariis and they will booty shake
wherever they are.

This is just from today.

Gudoomiyaha G.Xaysimo oo siweyn loogu soodhaweeyey Degmada God'aalo
I realized after a couple of posts from this bandit guy that he's either a comedian or his abo is his source of information lmao.That vid will probably give bandit a mini heart attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts