Buuhodle under Somaliland or under Khatumo's admin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
@Nabeel786 this isaaq guy is a famous habash kiss up from Ethiopia. He post alot in somnet and other forums he goes by haiwaden or something his people are gypsies of isaaq if you don't know the isaaq in Ethiopia get harrased and bullied by ogaden this guy is those isaaq:cryinglaughsmiley:
hahaha,.. warkaas baa imarayo. iiwad sheekada.

Last edited:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Sxb don't waste your time my laf alone who make up less than 20% of dhulos have soundly defeated one whole sub clan of there while another one the hj came kissing our feet for helpsiilaanyolaugh
^^I trust dhuloos with all my heart, am pretty sure they can defeat these traitors.Give them cashir. Gedo and Cabuidwaq is with you bro.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Dhulos control what we allow them to control. It's simple divide and conquer tactics. The less Dhulo towns controlled by us the less funding we have to spend on their villages. The capital is symbolic thus we took that over, the second and third largest cities in sool are caynaba and oog and those are hj hy areas....inta kale is irrelevant tbh.

BTW why are Dhulo cities empty.. laascaanood can't be more than 18-20k and that's being generous. That's how I know these guys are all faan on the Internet kkk, magaalooyinkooda weyba madhan yihiin

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
no one likes dhabacyo, not even their dhabacyo walaalo
Says the cuqdad ridden creature who's barricaded them selves in the triangle come correct or don't come at all. Puntland has been the only pillar standing for Somalia & we have never abandoned our fellow Somalis whereas you jumped ship as soon as the going got tough smh sellouts.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Bandit is most probably from burco his mum is probably dhulbhante that's why he knows so much about them.

waraabe

Your superior
Says the cuqdad ridden creature who's barricaded them selves in the triangle come correct or don't come at all. Puntland has been the only pillar standing for Somalia & we have never abandoned our fellow Somalis whereas you jumped ship as soon as the going got tough smh sellouts.

no one likes you. your own darod are running away from your cuqdad and poison. You only produce hate, ayan hirsi and munaafiqnimo. You are south somalia, you are them so you stop trying to differentiate yourselves from them. We dont want anything to do with you munaafiqs

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@bandit

Which sections of the dhulbahante clan is being represented in this peace conference?? Is it all of dhulbahante that's making peace or just some parts of beesha??

This is a very small meeting nothing big is about 2 lafs in nuur Ahmed fighting each other one is a shitty dhabodhillif while the other is on our side my wacays abdulle sub clan supports the none dhabodhillif when fighting breaks out between them:ftw9nwa:
No need for piece the nuur ahmed should wipe out the dhabodhillif and do the rest of ugaryahan a favor:wow:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
This is a very small meeting nothing big is about 2 lafs in nuur Ahmed fighting each other one is a shitty dhabodhillif while the other is on our side my wacays abdulle sub clan supports the none dhabodhillif when fighting breaks out between them:ftw9nwa:
No need for piece the nuur ahmed should wipe out the dhabodhillif and do the rest of ugaryahan a favor:wow:
Who are the dhabodilif Samakab Cali or Faarax Cali?:ohhh:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
So the biggest SL supporters Saleeban koore och his subclan are with you?:draketf:
The other group was pro mj back in 2013 the group fighting them was with us at that time Idk if they switch sides afterward:fredo:
The taleh place has dhabodhilif running back and fourth for all I care:damsel:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
So i dont matter if they are SL supporters cause yall will be with them as long as they are fighting PL supporter?:sass1:
Sxb we don't really care these taleh people inside ugaryahan are flip floppers hence why isaaqland and mjland has come in to taleh with out any resistence there not getting in our way so we don't give a f*ck what they do:ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.