British RAPPERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought he was Somali too at one point, the replies should show^

I think he is Somali but he wont admit it because he is into bantu chicks. and he is letting bantu chicks take him away from us.:birdman: Our only decent Somali rapper is being taken away from us. :mjcry:

What do bantu chicks have that Somali girls dont :chrisfreshhah:???????????????????????

I think he is Somali but he wont admit it because he is into bantu chicks. and he is letting bantu chicks take him away from us.:birdman: Our only decent Somali rapper is being taken away from us. :mjcry:

What do bantu chicks have that Somali girls dont :chrisfreshhah:???????????????????????
82419-judging-you-gif-Conan-nodding-XJjE.gif

WHY? :chrisfreshhah: My sources turned out to be wrong. Wallahi i actually know someone who is close to a friend of Mostack and even he said he was somali :drakewtf: Everyone thinks he somali :draketf:

I should have known Mostack isnt somali :cosbyhmm: he raps to damn well and isnt moist :cosbyhmm: he has this swag :diddyass: that no somali boys can have im sorry :francis:

Zeus

STYLIN
WHY? :chrisfreshhah: My sources turned out to be wrong. Wallahi i actually know someone who is close to a friend of Mostack and even he said he was somali :drakewtf: Everyone thinks he somali :draketf:

I should have known Mostack isnt somali :cosbyhmm: he raps to damn well and isnt moist :cosbyhmm: he has this swag :diddyass: that no somali boys can have im sorry :francis:

reverse-1275905143_raging-midget.gif

I though you were cool, you're on my hitlist now:fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts