British RAPPERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I truly believe british rappers are underrated in this forum. Too much of yall Hennyland and Trumpland yutes cant understand the art of british grime.

Is this not art?

Now i know why she this Habar awal chick is after him.
b625464241456d70de5b4c9862c0e590.jpg

He raps at the speed of light:lawd:. Words come out naturally :lawd:

This rappers made a banger too :kendrickcry:

British SLANG :lawd::lawd::lawd::diddyass: im so glad im a British Mali:diddyass::diddyass: you guys wish you had my accent :ohhhdamn: its damn sexy as hell :ohhhdamn: Toronto, seattle and all American accents are :trash:

Who is willing to prove me wrong? :ufdup: im right and you know it.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I truly believe british rappers are underrated in this forum. Too much of yall Hennyland and Trumpland yutes cant understand the art of british grime.

Is this not art?

Now i know why she this Habar awal chick is after him.
b625464241456d70de5b4c9862c0e590.jpg

He raps at the speed of light:lawd:. Words come out naturally :lawd:

This rappers made a banger too :kendrickcry:

British SLANG :lawd::lawd::lawd::diddyass: im so glad im a British Mali:diddyass::diddyass: you guys wish you had my accent :ohhhdamn: its damn sexy as hell :ohhhdamn: Toronto, seattle and all American accents are :trash:

Who is willing to prove me wrong? :ufdup: im right and you know it.
Grime is pretty shit in general imo but I agree that UK rap is underrated
British accents > American accents :ufdup:

Somali british rappers :lawd:

Vs American Somali rappers:trash::ohlord:

At 1:12 Man said 'In the club with the fake sharci:draketf: (ID) smoking shisha she dont do qamri. Can i get in your baati? She said marry me i want a faranti! I said no no we hit kaati kaati. Now she feeling real salty cause im not ready to meet her family. :deadosama::deadosama::dead1::deadmanny::deadmanny:

American Somali rappers are diseased. They are at the bottom of the pile:hemad: with Australia and scandinavia:hemad:

America come collect your FAT L:pacspit:

Last edited:

Zeus

STYLIN
The only decent UK rapper is Giggs the rest :trash:

:childplease: That Zak YM guy is American, I'm not taking this L

Somali british rappers :lawd:

Vs American Somali rappers:trash::ohlord:

At 1:12 Man said 'In the club with the fake sharci:draketf: (ID) smoking shisha she dont do qamri. Can i get in your baati? She said marry me i want a faranti! I said no no we hit kaati kaati. Now she feeling real salty cause im not ready to meet her family. :deadosama::deadosama::dead1::deadmanny::deadmanny:

American Somali rappers are diseased. They are at the bottom of the pile:hemad: with Australia and scandinavia:hemad:

America come collect your FAT L:pacspit:
what do you think are major differences when it comes to somali rappers from both places?

what do you think are major differences when it comes to somali rappers from both places?

One of the rappers are wet. Trying to hard. I love the fact that they are both Somali i like to see my brothers succeed :salute:However come on Zak ym guy can do much better the song only has 40k views :childplease: He can do better if he cuts the auto tone shit and he raps:banderas: instead of making a song for Somali girls to lip sync to:damnmusic: on snapchat.
Actual Canadian Somali rapper.

I have a thing for guys in grey jeans or tracksuits wallahi :browtf: So he is a pass from me :damedamn: He isnt shit.

One of the rappers are wet. Trying to hard. I love the fact that they are both Somali i like to see my brothers succeed :salute:However come on Zak ym guy can do much better the song only has 40k views :childplease: He can do better if he cuts the auto tone shit and he raps:banderas: instead of making a song for Somali girls to lip sync to:damnmusic: on snapchat.

I have a thing for guys in grey jeans or tracksuits wallahi :browtf: So he is a pass from me :damedamn: He isnt shit.
us and canada rappers come off as swagless:ohno:

fuking lit:lawd: is he somali though, he dont look

Rumours has it he has some Madow in him. :hemad:

Eitherway he is representing Somali brits :salute:

But he is into Madow chicks :meleshame: or mixed race chicks or white chicks why???:mindblown: I know many somali hot girls (myself included) that would chase him :stevej:

This 1 is new :leon::leon:

The guy from 0:29-0:31on the left (the 1 thats isnt blic) the brown one :ahh:is the only Madow ive ever personally found hot. :diddyass:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending