BREAKING NEWS Breaking President Farmaajo names a special comittee to investigate Ikran Tahliil case

Som

VIP
People are never happy.
First you criticize Farmaajo because he didn't do anything. Now he does something and you are still unhappy.
He did the right thing, let's hope the committee can shed some light on this case

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
You nut. Farmajoo will not investigate anything. He is a suspect.

Brother let's not take sides, I welcome both PM and President approach to investigate Ikrans case. The more the merrier. Let them gather information and evidence and let them present it to the courts. The truth will always come out.

Rooble/sanbalooshe are sweating today. i have heard that NISA has both audio and video records of Rooble being involved of the disappearance of ikraan tahliil.
637593F3-0641-4738-AB9B-6C3EF424A5C7.jpeg

People are never happy.
First you criticize Farmaajo because he didn't do anything. Now he does something and you are still unhappy.
He did the right thing, let's hope the committee can shed some light on this case
You can never make Somali happy, waa dad xumaanta jecel.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
There will be no justice for that woman. If he was serious, he would have appointed foreigners to investigate this.

Exactly if he was serious he would hire the united nations international independent investigation commission to review this case. An independent investigation is needed because no one will trust either side's sources. Ikran Tahliil's death is nothing more than a political tool for these politicians.

Last edited:
Exactly if he was serious he would hire the united nations international independent investigation commission to review this case. An independent investigation is needed because no one will trust either side's sources. Ikran Tahliil's death is nothing more than a political tool for these politicians.
Welcome back landheer,

Jaale

Towradatan Barakaysan
Brother let's not take sides, I welcome both PM and President approach to investigate Ikrans case. The more the merrier. Let them gather information and evidence and let them present it to the courts. The truth will always come out.
Sorry I disagree with you. This is a clear case of obstruction of justice. He wants to derail the investigation.

cow

VIP
Interesting :hmm:

I personally think that nothing will happen 18th of September...

everything i said came true, i told you rooble would do everything in his power to make sure that 18 september does not happen.

fais admit it man. rooble is hiding.

who cares what harun maruf has to say. all evidence on the case will be shown soon. tune in on 18th September but expect a lot of fireworks before that date. Rooble will go crazy for the next few days. After 18th September parliament will sit down and do their job

everything i said came true, i told you rooble would do everything in his power to make sure that 18 september does not happen.

fais admit it man. rooble is hiding.

Nothing has being confirmed yet bro,
Next direct flight is early in the morning, let's see if he gets arrested or he will make it to the meeting.

Screenshot_20210917-174451_Firefox.jpg

cow

VIP
@fais

this is the spokesperson of President Farmaajo, listen carefully he clearly said expect groundbreaking evidence on 18th September and that fahad yasin is key to that.

@fais

this is the spokesperson of President Farmaajo, listen carefully he clearly said expect groundbreaking evidence on 18th September and that fahad yasin is key to that.

He just said that it is important that he takes part as a former head of NISA and as the current national security advisor nothing about a bombshell revelation..

Trending