BREAKING NEWS Breaking President Farmaajo names a special comittee to investigate Ikran Tahliil case

cow

VIP
Wallahi if Fahad and Formaggio did their duty to start with this would never had happened..

they are, one guy already betrayed them (kheyre) you don't think fahad and farmaajo bugged every single device and office of the Rooble?

they gave him enough rope to hang himself. for example

supposedly NISA said that ikraan was killed by al shabaab, however NISA never put that statement on any of their media channels. it was reported on my SNTV. the same SNTV which rooble controls.

they are, one guy already betrayed them (kheyre) you don't think fahad and farmaajo bugged every single device and office of the Rooble?

they gave him enough rope to hang himself. for example

supposedly NISA said that ikraan was killed by al shabaab, however NISA never put that statement on any of their media channels. it was reported on my SNTV. the same SNTV which rooble controls.

You don't belive Al-Shabab killed her?
Who did then?

cow

VIP
You don't belive Al-Shabab killed her?
Who did then?

i don't know she could be dead or even alive. But what i do know is Rooble and co are 100 percent involved. anyone can see the guy is using ikraans name for political objectives

Didnt you want justice for Ikran ? President Farmaajo is ready to deliver justice and you still critisize him. Damned if you do damned if you dont…

The reason why Roble had to step in, was because Farmaajo was dragging his feet for months.
Thanks to Farmaajo's strange actions, he has lost his remaining power to PM Roble and it's his own fault.

Farmajoo used his personal facebook account to post this. This isn't even on government media such as SNTV or Radio Mogadishu.

Ikraan case will dealt with by the PM. Farmajoo has nothing to do with the case and he himself is a suspect.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
F378EC08-5320-4AB0-90F6-1522D09041E5.jpeg

I always said that hunter gatherers are the dumbest people. They are my slaves in Galmudug and it took us less than a week to take everything they had for 4 years in Mogadishu

Miskeen Farmajoo reduced to using facebook.

No more money, no more Somali national TV, no more dowlad power. Back to gaajo Gedo. I am the government now.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I always said that hunter gatherers are the dumbest people. They are my slaves in Galmudug and it took us less than a week to take everything they had for 4 years in Mogadishu

Miskeen Farmajoo reduced to using facebook.

No more money, no more Somali national TV, no more dowlad power. Back to gaajo Gedo.
The order of Whitehouse is stronger than CPAC.

SNTV is being held hostage by mooryan but we dont need it now until Elections. :hemad:

The order of Whitehouse is stronger than CPAC.

SNTV is being held hostage by mooryan but we dont need it now until Elections. :hemad:

We control the police, army, NISA, treasurey, the cabinet. We control it all. Your just a smelly Gedo. Look at Farmajoo reduced to using facebook. Where is your authority?

Roble in Radio Mogadishu having a meeting the ministry of finance.

i don't know she could be dead or even alive. But what i do know is Rooble and co are 100 percent involved. anyone can see the guy is using ikraans name for political objectives

This is likely what happened..

20210913_203413.jpg

And Formaggio is setting up a team to "investigate" himself and Fahad..

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Good luck to president farmaajo and the team investigation. I hope the family of Ikraan get justice!