BREAKING: Over 40 armed military vehicles has been spotted tonight in Mogadishu streets.

excelent, well done my freind, buuns only respect savage attacks, force ratio 10 to 1, when they kill one HG, kill 10 of their top elites

well done, show them that infamous savagery your race is known for, the buun race only understand tough cold hard bullet to the skull,

Remember: Killing a moryaan Buun a day, keeps the doctor away

giphy.gif
:dead::dead1::deadmanny:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Uganda is also part of IGAD and so are the Ethiopians in Galmudug and the Djiboutians in Galmudug - but i digress

regardless, kill that buun, show him some of that famous savagery and kick him out,

hawiye brought in this Buun with their votes, only you lot can kick him out and crush him

finally hawiye has woken up to the nature of the buuns they placed on a dog leash and used against Jubaland for almost a decade, always getting a buun Pm to fight jubaland interests

get the buun out , how dare he smacks yall in your own capital

Hg generals supported siad barre, never ever trust a buun, Hawiye brought in farmajo and were happy as he attacked federalism, never ever trust a buun - did yall not known the dude wa never going to deep down forgive his uncle being chased by hawiye from villa somalia?

well done for finally waking up

when can we expect the yall to lynch the buun ?

No IGAD or Amisom in GalMudug Mr Ilkadheer.

His time is coming, even Danab have released a statement they will not be used by him for selfish political motives.

No IGAD or Amisom in GalMudug Mr Ilkadheer.

His time is coming, even Danab have released a statement they will not be used by him for selfish political motives.

Again you seem to deny Ethiopians and Djiboutians and and Ugandans and Burundi,

but ok Mr Huuto blackie savage moryaan

1609330665464.png

According to a statement from the National Party Forum, the federal government’s deployment of Ethiopian troops is part of Dhusamareb district, which is expected to elect a new parliament and leadership in Galmudug, and accused the Federal Government of using Ethiopian troops outside of the African Union Mission in Somalia.

Mckenzie

VIP
Again you seem to deny Ethiopians and Djiboutians and and Ugandans and Burundi,

but ok Mr Huuto blackie savage moryaan

View attachment 162185

So you pinched an article from 2016 when they came to assist with elections? That map was probably made by a Puntlander too. Boring!

Listen man, GM is not Jubbaland. You got more shit to worry about than us. :childplease:

Blackie? Do i look like Axmed Madoobe to you :pachah1:

So you pinched an article from 2016 when they came to assist with elections? That map was probably made by a Puntlander too. Boring!

Listen man, GM is not Jubbaland. You got more shit to worry about than us. :childplease:

Blackie? Do i look like Axmed Madoobe to you :pachah1:

read again, one of them is from 2019 , stop deny it sxb, ethiopians are there to keep the peace in yuor dry hell hole

:drakelaugh::pachah1:

Mckenzie

VIP
read again, one of them is from 2019 , stop deny it sxb, ethiopians are there to keep the peace in yuor dry hell hole

:drakelaugh::pachah1:

For someone claiming to have a PhD you sure as hell can't read properly. Ethiopia was accused of deployment, they denied it and so did the SFG. That was a year ago just before Qoorqoor was inaugurated.
The Ethiopians were close to the Sufis who if i recall were removed from power completely. There is no peacekeeping mission, AMISOM's mandate is never beyond election season.

For someone claiming to have a PhD you sure as hell can't read properly. Ethiopia was accused of deployment, they denied it and so did the SFG. That was a year ago just before Qoorqoor was inaugurated.
The Ethiopians were close to the Sufis who if i recall were removed from power completely. There is no peacekeeping mission, AMISOM's mandate is never beyond election season.

Sure, what ever makes you sleep better at night sxb, we all know Ethiopians are there

:ayaanswag:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Noooooooo I can't believe you said that about me. :mjcry: Why are guys constantly framing me ?
You've been tainted now but you need to control it or it will consume you
:mjhaps:

I've been tainted but alx I haven't been consumed. @Apophis is gone to the point where he considers his qabil a new ethnicity. The next stage is to classify it as a race which @Farjano-Walad has done

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
ahahahahhahaha, accusing the most hardcore Ogaden who is super racist to the Hawiyes is not gona work sweetheart,

look, he seems genuine to me, he has never insulted hutooos as far as i know, he karbashes buuns, what more could you want? he is really good at smacking buuns

maybe we need hawiyes to verify you, you seem to laugh for buuns when they keep insulting hawiye, why is that Halimo?

leave our spaaro HG moryaan Galnus alone, he/she is ferocious against the buuns and anyone who karbashes them is a good one in my book
Why is it that to you people if your not anti marehan then your marehan? I don’t get the logic here

Sometime, I wish you do what you what you claim to be saying. Drag Farmajo body, "tame the buuns". Its clear that you are just all talk, bs talks. Take your fantasy elsewhere. Thank Farmajo, since he made your silly ass relevent again in 2020. Who lands do you control? Who are you infact? Your just a simplistic person, who beats the wardrums. Nothing more, nothing less. Keep shitting on your clan.

A week ago didn't I kill 7 buun militry commaders closely related to Farmajoo. Langaab get the F outta here. Still waiting for the revenge that never comes.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
A week ago didn't I kill 7 buun militry commaders closely related to Farmajoo. Langaab get the F outta here. Still waiting for the revenge that never comes.
Revenge? Oh no my dear huto friend, there won't be a revenge from my side. I got you on a tight leash right now, and with Farmajo having your elders and leaders under his back pocket. Revenge can be implemented by my dear court , after all, they are a fear in your head. I have been told that Col. Shute has no mercy when it comes to silly moryans like you, its straight to the pole of death. For now, keep fearing me my comrade.

I also do fear Allah SWT, something that your clearly avoiding. Proud to kill......

Don't boast online cause on the ground, its a different story, laangaab kulaha? Respect yourself or keep acting like the sheegto you are.

The MX bashing on this thread is crazy, the whole site matter of fact:ileycry:
Cant say it isn't deserved tho:farole: @Calaf though I don't like your kind, I like stand alone men who represent their people against the hoards, keep your chin up:yousmart:

Trending