BREAKING: Over 40 armed military vehicles has been spotted tonight in Mogadishu streets.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
We are aware of this. I won’t say anything now because I don’t wish to reveal our secret.
CAPPING HuTù
giphy.gif

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
What a silly comment. You ain't aware of anything at all. Don't overestimate yourself.

Stop the lies.
giphy.gif
Madaamo aanu weyney rag hawiye ah ee sheegadkaan dadka ka qabto, I'll be addressing him as HuTù from now on

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Madaamo aanu weyney rag hawiye ah ee sheegadkaan dadka ka qabto, I'll be addressing him as HuTù from now on
A sheegto iyo beenlow, waa wax qosol badan inta Bullshit this nigga spews. Its a mental illness. :susp:

May Allah cure him/her of this cuqdad riddened illness. Amen.

We are aware of this. I won’t say anything now because I don’t wish to reveal our secret.

Do not listen to these Buuns Naya/Warya,

do what Hawiye was born to do: burn down xamar, do spaaro and burn down and chase the Buun then ideally burn his body to ashes, the fake one block president, do not let this buun get away with it, like said barre, Kenya lifted the other buun, catch this one and bury him alive

well done my huuto friend, well done, we miss your savagery mooryaness, this is why buuns do this in your xamr, hawiye has been too soft,

burn down xamar whilst your at it too and burn down villa somalia -

well done my boy, I am very proud of the hawiye race

from time to time we need the animalistic nature of the Huuuto race to show buuns they can not take the piss in villa somalia

notice how the Buuns you were ass kissing and clapping for to attack Jubaland look down on you? notice how they see you as a savage animal?

why not prove what you truly are and massacre them, karbash them in xamar , let them run away to buun dusamareeb

They can't run to Dhusmareeb because I took that land from them.

Well done, kill them, kill as many of them as you can in xamar, take back revenge,

how dare they think they can dictate to you in a Hut0 owned town?

remember somalis have a proverb: he who bring s a shaytan can only kick it out,

Huutos have a weakness, i know the next hawiye president will simply appoint a Buun marehan as prime minister to be used a pet to fight with Jubaland and Puntland, appoint from langab clan next time, like maybe 0.5 or God forbid a eley

arrest the burn, torture, give him a taste of his buun medicine and then bury him alive

well done mY Huuuto friend, well done, burn, pillage, do moryaan stuff, buuns only fear that, they became complacent due to hawiye being silent and nice

I think it was ben frankly who said freedom will need to be maintained from time to time with the blood of freedom loving martyrs

from time to time, Buuns will be kept in check with moryaan nature of Huutoos for Huutos voted for the buun and only a huuuto moryaan can remove him,

well done, i am proud of any savagery actions, buuns only fear you huuutus

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Well done, kill them, kill as many of them as you can in xamar, take back revenge,

how dare they think they can dictate to you in a Hut0 owned town?

remember somalis have a proverb: he who bring s a shaytan can only kick it out,

Huutos have a weakness, i know the next hawiye president will simply appoint a Buun marehan as prime minister to be used a pet to fight with Jubaland and Puntland, appoint from langab clan next time, like maybe 0.5 or God forbid a eley

arrest the burn, torture, give him a taste of his buun medicine and then bury him alive

well done mY Huuuto friend, well done, burn, pillage, do moryaan stuff, buuns only fear that, they became complacent due to hawiye being silent and nice

I think it was ben frankly who said freedom will need to be maintained from time to time with the blood of freedom loving martyrs

from time to time, Buuns will be kept in check with moryaan nature of Huutoos for Huutos voted for the buun and only a huuuto moryaan can remove him,

well done, i am proud of any savagery actions, buuns only fear you huuutus
Why are you talking to it like an animal? :dead:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Why are you talking to it like an animal? :dead:
Somebody fell into the trap :dead:

I love this little circlejerk community, as if the moryans discrimate when it comes to "Darood". Like in 91, guess who will bare the brunt of this "circlejerk" (P.S Not me, Not You) :lolbron:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@Amazonian @Calaf, Fellow buuns, @Galmudug-State is right for once. It's an absolute riot in northern xamar right now, Farmaajo might actually lynched in Villa Somalia tonight. f*ck this is so depressing.
:mjcry:
Only 1 xafid is controlled, and most of these protest are fake. Farmajo was kicking Football down in thw stadium today. If they wanted for his head, they had many chances. 39 days will determime the fates of many.

Nothing to be worried about for now, like the HLF, they can easily be disarmed, specially with Omar Flish as Mayor and Governor.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Only 1 xafid is controlled, and most of these protest are fake. Farmajo was kicking Football down in thw stadium today. If they wanted for his head, they had many chances. 39 days will determime the fates of many.

Nothing to be worried about for now, like the HLF, they can easily be disarmed, specially with Omar Flish as Mayor and Governor.
Clearly the jest and sarcasm was lost on you lol, the vehicles from the twitter post above were scheduled delivery for the SNA. @Galmudug-State is talking out of his arse as usual, these qaran diid mooryaans are literally doing everything in their power to cause civil unrest, like imagine recording a video of scheduled vehicle delivery for the SNA and making it seem like it's something else?

And then you've got @Galmudug-State aka Mr shegaato claiming he already knew about this.

:mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts