BREAKING: Over 40 armed military vehicles has been spotted tonight in Mogadishu streets.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Clearly the jest and sarcasm was lost on you lol, the vehicles from the twitter post above were scheduled delivery for the SNA. @Galmudug-State is talking out of his arse as usual, these qaran diid mooryaans are literally doing everything in their power to cause civil unrest, like imagine recording a video of scheduled vehicle delivery for the SNA and making it seem like it's something else?

And then you've got @Galmudug-State aka Mr shegaato claiming he already knew about this.

:mjlol:
:ufdup:A threat is a threat. Barre lost caused he trusted people, who ended up betraying him. Every moryan is a threat. One xafid is a direct threat. It may be sacrastic and jokes now, but on the 8th Feb, :damedamn:

Be prepared or be squared, you never know when Mr Sheegto and his little circlejerkers will attack.

:ufdup:A threat is a threat. Barre lost caused he trusted people, who ended up betraying him. Every moryan is a threat. One xafid is a direct threat. It may be sacrastic and jokes now, but on the 8th Feb, :damedamn:

Be prepared or be squared, you never know when Mr Sheegto and his little circlejerkers will attack.
Barre lost because he turned on his last supporters.

Jungle

VIP
These troops went to go scare saneey cabdulle last night in geedka timirta a little above kaaraan. There was a conference between sna in itself where xaarmaajo asked for the 4 saraakiil in kaaran.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋

I honestly doubt anything is going to happen, but Farmaajo and Fahad aka F&F seem like they've got this figured out.

its a funny post but I dont think galmudug state is a sheegad but will let Haawiye make that call

They can't run to Dhusmareeb because I took that land from them. Lets hope that you don't weclome them in Kismayo.

I didnt know tgey kost that too I thiught Samareeb was chosen as GM capital because it was neutral ground. HG have come out ahead on that deal

Why are you talking to it like an animal? :dead:

lets ask @Galool where are the Haawiye defenders

Somebody fell into the trap :dead:

I love this little circlejerk community, as if the moryans discrimate when it comes to "Darood". Like in 91, guess who will bare the brunt of this "circlejerk" (P.S Not me, Not You) :lolbron:

@Halimo Supremist @Galmudug-State I think our reeeCabdiloe economist brother is saying MX need to get literally tarred and feathered and Haawye just wild and savage enougj to get the job done that sounds more of an attack on Haawiye than MX

Do not listen to these Buuns Naya/Warya,

do what Hawiye was born to do: burn down xamar, do spaaro and burn down and chase the Buun then ideally burn his body to ashes, the fake one block president, do not let this buun get away with it, like said barre, Kenya lifted the other buun, catch this one and bury him alive

well done my huuto friend, well done, we miss your savagery mooryaness, this is why buuns do this in your xamr, hawiye has been too soft,

burn down xamar whilst your at it too and burn down villa somalia -

well done my boy, I am very proud of the hawiye race

from time to time we need the animalistic nature of the Huuuto race to show buuns they can not take the piss in villa somalia

notice how the Buuns you were ass kissing and clapping for to attack Jubaland look down on you? notice how they see you as a savage animal?

why not prove what you truly are and massacre them, karbash them in xamar , let them run away to buun dusamareeb

I call on reerKoonfur to let this selction happen orderly but next time hold an elections not a selection conducted by FGS proprtional representation not 4.5 formula. Then reintegrate MajeerteeniyaState into the South and reunite with tbe North as well.

Start with making this selection orderly

its a funny post but I dont think galmudug state is a sheegad but will let Haawiye make that call

He has too many inconsistencies and is only intent on beating the war drums. 91 is in the past and Inshallah we will never experience anything as tragic. If any HG says he's legit I will retract my statement.But it won't happen as everyone knows he's a sheegad.

He has too many inconsistencies and is only intent on beating the war drums. 91 is in the past and Inshallah we will never experience anything as tragic. If any HG says he's legit I will retract my statement.But it won't happen as everyone knows he's a sheegad.

Dont let Afweyne supporters tell you 91 was bad because of USC. SNM SPM and SNM had agreed to a tranitional government but Aweyne went full blown Daaroodist and turned things into Irir vs Jabarti in the South.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dont let Afweyne supporters tell you 91 was bad because of USC. SNM SPM and SNM had agreed to a tranitional government but Aweyne went full blown Daaroodist and turned things into Irir vs Jabarti in the South.

When referencing 91' I meant that people support the bloodshed that took place particularly Hawiye civilians. That's why these shaydaans always bring it up because they love seeing our deaths.

@Galmudug-State is a good guy, I think he is nasab, he has been nothing but consistent for a long time and has put his focus on karbahsing the buuns online and inside Galgaduud for real

halimo i think your jealous because your abgaal, soft and too diplomatic, HG is the real hawiye who know how to fight for hawiye rights and have always defended hawiye rights and haq or slice of the pallial cake, abgaal has always been given rights only after HG fights Daroods for the rights of the huuto race

you need to support your cousin when buuns are making fun of him and not attack, its a shame because your a female, if you were a man you would not do this and your blood would boil,

maybe a marehan is shukansying you?

Abgaal girls are religious, sweet, feminine and soft, they are like Ogaden and Samaaroon girls,

stay away from politics if you will not act like a man like Majerteen or Marehan females do where they beat their chest, insult guys and swear at them with the worst profanity and your forced to recalculate as you realise your married stuck in the body of a female :ftw9nwa:

@Galmudug-State is a good guy, I think he is nasab, he has been nothing but consistent for a long time and has put his focus on karbahsing the buuns online and inside Galgaduud for real

halimo i think your jealous because your abgaal, soft and too diplomatic, HG is the real hawiye who know how to fight for hawiye rights and have always defended hawiye rights and haq or slice of the pallial cake, abgaal has always been given rights only after HG fights Daroods for the rights of the huuto race

you need to support your cousin when buuns are making fun of him and not attack, its a shame because your a female, if you were a man you would not do this and your blood would boil,

Abgaal girls are religious, sweet, feminine and soft, they are like Ogaden and Samaaroon girls,

stay away from politics if you will not act like a man like Majerteen or Marehan females do where they beat their chest, insult guys and swear at them with the worst profanity and your forced to recalculate as you realise your married stuck in the body of a female :ftw9nwa:

:dead: That has to be the most wackiest thing I've read on Sspot. Your analysis is wrong on every front.

Why are you defending the guy horta ? Is that your burner account ? That's definitely suspect coming from you of all people. No HG user thinks he's genuine but you do for some reason. :ulyin: Nice try though warya Galmudug but I see right through you.

Last edited:
:dead: That has to be the most wackiest thing I've read on Sspot. Your analysis is wrong on every front.

Why are you defending the guy horta ? Is that your burner account ? That's definitely suspect coming from you of all people. No HG user thinks he's genuine but you do for some reason. :ulyin: Nice try though warya Galmudug but I see right through you.

ahahahahhahaha, accusing the most hardcore Ogaden who is super racist to the Hawiyes is not gona work sweetheart,

look, he seems genuine to me, he has never insulted hutooos as far as i know, he karbashes buuns, what more could you want? he is really good at smacking buuns

maybe we need hawiyes to verify you, you seem to laugh for buuns when they keep insulting hawiye, why is that Halimo?

leave our spaaro HG moryaan Galnus alone, he/she is ferocious against the buuns and anyone who karbashes them is a good one in my book

nah, i disagree, darood was weak in the 1990s, Hawiye like abgaal and HG could have easily sat down and agreed to share powers and the spoils, but the fact that it tunred into a turf war between HG and abgaal shooting at each with each many warlords shows that Hawiye was not created for civilisation or ruling,

look at hawiye areas, they are invested with sparoo, they are the war lords, grew drugs, do moryaanimo, the terrorist are run by hawiye sub clans, rob UN food aid and sell them, sell expire food and medicine,

i-door and darood areas are by comparison more civilised, except for marehans who have the hawiye culture and are culturally hawiye hence their moryaaness

look at your langab dir clan, the fact that you prefer to reside with Ogaden in Garbo proves you prefer calm civil people, after all it explains why your kin have never wanted to reside with your irir huuto savage cousins,

hawiye took xamar and villa somalia and instead started to murder each other instead of ruling somalia, they are their own worst enemy, and this is good,

i prefer a wild savage animal hawiye rather than an organised peaceful one who has high IQ, cause if they get organised they can rule the whole of east africa, so thank god they are disorganised wild savages that become a somali in 1991

why do you think the Sayid banned Hawiye,. these creatures from doing gabay after they insulted his famous Horse?

heck, even siad barre and marehan knew the wild nature of the savages, marehan used to ban hawiye being inside xamar between 6 pm and next morning 6 am, they had to go outside the capital to avoid their savage nature,

deep down even a Marehan knows hawiye must be handled with an iron fist

this is why i love hawiye and farmajo, they are so incompetent, because if they were not so corrupt and useless, they will be ruling somalia

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I've said it before, i'll say it again and i'll continue to say it

Nin gobolkiisa IGAD la wareegayo inuu Xamar u hanjabo is a different type of delusion and disrespect

Who remembers when Siad Barre murdered Salad Gabeyre? That sums up this kind of mentality. These buuns laugh behind her back.

I am smarter than buuns otherwise how would I enslave them and take their land. I reduced them to a minority equal to a Midgaaan in Galmudug. It was me who took revenge for Salad Gabeyre.
maxresdefault.jpg

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Who remembers when Siad Barre murdered Salad Gabeyre? That sums up this kind of mentality. These buuns laugh behind her back.

I am smarter than buuns otherwise how would I enslave them and take their land. I reduced them to a minority equal to a Midgaaan in Galmudug. It was me who took revenge for Salad Gabeyre.
maxresdefault.jpg
I don't know who gave you this much confidence really. Its clear as daylight that your not a smart person at all.

Gen.Salaad was held dearly, as the person who finalised the coup. But his greedy ass was envyous of the seat Barre had. If he didn't try to coup Barre, he would have held a very decretive role and be known as the "Father of the Kacan". He got what he deserved. Traitors are never liked.

Sometime, I wish you do what you what you claim to be saying. Drag Farmajo body, "tame the buuns". Its clear that you are just all talk, bs talks. Take your fantasy elsewhere. Thank Farmajo, since he made your silly ass relevent again in 2020. Who lands do you control? Who are you infact? Your just a simplistic person, who beats the wardrums. Nothing more, nothing less. Keep shitting on your clan.

maxresdefault.jpg

excelent, well done my freind, buuns only respect savage attacks, force ratio 10 to 1, when they kill one HG, kill 10 of their top elites

well done, show them that infamous savagery your race is known for, the buun race only understand tough cold hard bullet to the skull,

Remember: Killing a moryaan Buun a day, keeps the doctor away

giphy.gif

I've said it before, i'll say it again and i'll continue to say it

Nin gobolkiisa IGAD la wareegayo inuu Xamar u hanjabo is a different type of delusion and disrespect

Uganda is also part of IGAD and so are the Ethiopians in Galmudug and the Djiboutians in Galmudug - but i digress

regardless, kill that buun, show him some of that famous savagery and kick him out,

hawiye brought in this Buun with their votes, only you lot can kick him out and crush him

finally hawiye has woken up to the nature of the buuns they placed on a dog leash and used against Jubaland for almost a decade, always getting a buun Pm to fight jubaland interests

get the buun out , how dare he smacks yall in your own capital

Hg generals supported siad barre, never ever trust a buun, Hawiye brought in farmajo and were happy as he attacked federalism, never ever trust a buun - did yall not known the dude wa never going to deep down forgive his uncle being chased by hawiye from villa somalia?

well done for finally waking up

when can we expect the yall to lynch the buun ?