BREAKING NEWS Tukaraq War Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
for a self proclaimed military mind/army chair general, I am gitty. I wish I could be a fly on the wall in the war planning room.

How do you think this one will play out? At some point Sland will have to be on the offensive. You can't just defend your posts and expect to win the war.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Better?

27912658_150031872363294_8099551039169110775_o.jpg

Is he Arab Salaax/Meheri?

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
I don't think anyone of us here actually hates those on the other side walaal.

It's just for bants at this point. :manny:
I'm talking about the people who are fighting in that dusty town called Tukaraq.

"just bants" Yeah, keep telling yourself that.:)

Cumar

VIP
@Saalax Bidaar @Wei @Gucci mane

Waryaada you guys gotta start watching their channels. I was watching Puntland TV station during last weeks clashes, their female presenters are fine kkk:damedamn:

She said something along the lines of maamulka somalida oo dhan ka gooday to refer to SL but the way she said it was hot as f*ck

:diddyass:

Cumar

VIP
I'm talking about the people who are fighting in that dusty town called Tukaraq.

"just bants" Yeah, keep telling yourself that.:)

Oh in that case I agree. I said countless times on here I think the conflict is pointless.

You can dig through my posts if you think I'm lying. :manny:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Is cumar Mohamud the masterminds of Pland? Are Warsengelis content being apart of Pland?
Mahamoud Saleeban control the political arena, Ali saleeban aka Money Saleeban @Armadillo s tol control our economy along with dhishishe (other harti), siwaaqroon and other MJs.

Warsangeli are puntanders, the only 2 major warsan subclans, in badhan and in dhahar both support Puntland

Mahamoud Saleeban control the political arena, Ali saleeban aka Money Saleeban @Armadillo s tol control our economy along with dhishishe (other harti), siwaaqroon and other MJs.

Warsangeli are puntanders, the only 2 major warsan subclans, in badhan and in dhahar both support Puntland

I got an MJ friend, and he told me Cumar Mohamud control the politics in Pland and Cisman Mohamud control the financials. Can't trust odeynews, ppl are biased to their ppl's

Cumar

VIP
@Yonis

Let's be honest the bravado against Isaaq is just chest thumping by Gaas. There is no real cuqdaad here as we don't really border each other.

PL have already neutered Galmudug so the logical next step is to pick a fight with SL as another external enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts