General Jibriil Mahamed who was born in xaauun is also a candidate
maxresdefault.jpg

But morgan seems to have the most momentum
What a creepy picture.

@Cumar
General Jibriil Mahamed is also a candidate
maxresdefault.jpg

But morgan seems to have the most momentum

Cmon, Faroole is hated in Pland. It's between Gaas and Morgan. Had Gaas not suddenly rolled up his sleeves in Tukaraq, Morgan would have closed the gap significantly, maybe even an outside shot to win it.

He's been touring Pl nonstop the past few months(I see a segment on Morgan on Universal TV everyday). I can't believe I'm saying this, but shit would get interesting with him at the helm. Imagine him and Musa Bihi going at it:hmm: . That's prime time TV there:whoo:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@Wei

Either Colonel Dhagaweyne, Colonel Ahmed Mireh or General Jidhif are the only ones who could credibly counter Morgan in my opinion.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Cmon, Faroole is hated in Pland. It's between Gaas and Morgan. Had Gaas not suddenly rolled up his sleeves in Tukaraq, Morgan would have closed the gap significantly, maybe even an outside shot to win it.

He's been touring Pl nonstop the past few months(I see a segment on Morgan on Universal TV everyday). I can't believe I'm saying this, but shit would get interesting with him at the helm. Imagine him and Musa Bihi going at it:hmm: . That's prime time TV there:whoo:
What are you talking about Faroole was best Puntland President and most gentleman of all. He hails from well respected sub clan

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

Morgan and Moses Bixi two former generals going at it? That would be crazy. :pachah1:

Honestly, the Isaaq equivalent of Morgan isn't Musa Bihi, but rather Mujahiid Colonel Dhagaweyne. :manny:

Let's just say the Regime soldiers captured by Colonel Dhagaweyne's SNM unit were unrecognizable after he was finished with them. :icon lol::icon lol:

maxresdefault.jpg

Lol Dhagaweyne would never win an election though. That's why I put Bihi in his place.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
These idiots can't keep their skinny fingers from each other, even for one second. No respect whatsoever for bishaa ramadan. So how long until these xoolos called Somalis finally wipes themselves off the surface world? Ilaahayoow u soo dadaji ciqaabta. Walaahi, can't wait until we go extinct, we're nothing but utter embarrassment at this point.
tenor.gif

Cumar

VIP
These idiots can't keep their skinny fingers from each other, even for one second. No respect whatsoever for bishaa ramadan. So how long until these xoolos called Somalis finally wipes themselves off the surface world? Ilaahayoow u soo dadaji ciqaabta. Walaahi, can't wait until we go extinct, we're nothing but utter embarrassment at this point.
tenor.gif

I don't think anyone of us here actually hates those on the other side walaal.

It's just for bants at this point. :manny:

Cumar

VIP
Lol, He couldn't even put together enough support to qualify for the 2012 elections. I remember calling Silanyo a coward:chrisfreshhah: .

You're a real one walaahi. You remember that too kkk. :pachah1:

He spit nothing but facts. :russ:

Silaanyo was in London in '88. That tells you everything u need to know about him.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
for a self proclaimed military mind/army chair general, I am gitty. I wish I could be a fly on the wall in the war planning room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending