Breaking News: The SSC have officially submitted a petition to the federal government to be recognized as a federal State.

then this xoolo user will spew stuff about dimokrasy. :russ:
Rejoice it is mutual finally. We don't see you as kin.....although it has dire consequences.

Democracy≠gaal practice. My people have been electing their leaders and enjoying limited democracy for a millennia.

“creating gobols for particular irrelevant qabils”

that’s hypocritical of you to say when you split up waqooyi galbeed into “sahil” and “maroodi jeex” to secure more seats in SL’s parliament for Isaaq clans. And what major consequences would happen if the FGS recognized SSC as a maamul goboleed?
This is stupid analogy as the numbers of Isaaq MPs won't have changed that much if Sahil wasn't made into a region as Sahil was founded based on pre independence original 6 districts as locals didn't want to be part of waqooyi galbeed created by the regime in 1982 after splitting Awdal from Hargeysa region.

And for you info Sahil isn't inhibited by one clan as you may think there's also a huge presence of HY in the region including HJ clan.

Please tell me you're joking LOL
:mjlol: :mjlol:

You are either underage or high of khat bro. I cannot believe what you're saying
The only underage qorbajoog kid in here is you who basically gets his infos from here or the net
:drakekidding:

Warya Somaliland solved its issues in the 90s through talks between its citizens while you walanweyn went out to streets butchering each other like animals because of 2 dudes who were fighting for the kursi in villa Somalia that made your parents seek asylum in the west :mjlol::drakelaugh:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Wouldn’t want to live in Puntland no way but just using them as an example as they are usually the ones who moan about the capital being a clan city and others having no political rights there. As long as 4.5 is here, no sharing banadir
You can relate change in the weather back to Puntland. 4.5 is in favor of Hawiye and has been since Arta. It is the only thing keeping Mogadishu from being ruled by RX and other displaced people. It is also the main reason HSM and Hawiye opposed Farmaajo who would have stayed in power with the FPTP system.

It's clear by now that we mindfucked your Hutu conscience. You can relate change in the weather back to Puntland. 4.5 is in favor of Hawiye and has been since Arta. It is the only thing keeping Mogadishu from being ruled by RX and other displaced people. It is also the main reason HSM and Hawiye opposed Farmaajo who would have stayed in power with the FPTP system.
Whether or not there is 4.5 we would have still kicked out farmaajo same way we kicked out his uncle barre when 4.5 never even existed and were way less armed than we are today. we dominate the city militarily and population wise. There isn’t one single district in mogadishus 19 districts that RX dominate or make majority/plurality of.

Niggas mad because me or any of my clan members wouldn’t want to go to that shitehole Puntland whilst your youth and adults flock to xamar for work and studies. Admit it sxb. No one wants to live in that deserted barren wasteland :comeon:

repo

VIP
Look at this spastic zanzabiri :russ: Whether or not there is 4.5 we would have still kicked out farmaajo as we dominate the city militarily and population wise. I’m not going to discuss Mogadishu clan demographics with someone who never stepped in the city but everyone knows who populates that place

Niggas mad because me or any of my clan members wouldn’t want to go to that shitehole Puntland whilst your youth and adults flock to xamar for work and studies. Admit it sxb. No one wants to live in that deserted barren wasteland :comeon:
I wouldn't risk my life stepping into a city that has become the byword for anarchy and barbarism, that's something I share with the entirety of the planet. I also don't need to know go somewhere to know the demographics. IDP population is available on the internet.

I wouldn't risk my life stepping into a city that has become the byword for anarchy and barbarism, that's something I share with the entirety of the planet. I also don't need to know go somewhere to know the demographics. IDP population is available on the internet.
IDP population is 400,000 according to data online. Mogadishu's population as of 2022 is said to be roughly 2.5 million. Assuming all IDP is RX/bantu (which it isn't as a lot of hawiye live on former government property and considered IDP but lets just go with it), that would mean the non idp which are 90% hawiye are 2.1 million. That is still 2 million hawiye dictating what aid and funding we can spit in the direction of your deserted wasteland

just face reality. No one who isn't from puntland clan wise goes to that place. It hurts my eyes to look at the place on google earth because of how bright it is. No patch of grass whatsoever. Imagine living in those conditions?

Last edited:

repo

VIP
IDP population is roughly 600,000. Mogadishu's population as of 2022 is said to be roughly 2.5 million. Assuming all IDP is RX/bantu (which it isn't as a lot of hawiye live on former government property and considered IDP but lets just go with it), that would mean permanent residents account for 1.9/2 million. That is 2 million hawiye.

All somalis come Mogadishu including majeerteens that I personally know of. Im not hearing of non plers going to puntland though. No one wants to go there who isn't from there clan wise. Lets just the cap. puuuuntland ain't popping like that
The people in the south go to Mogadishu, no one else does. And they do it because other towns do not have the same amenities and many are more insecure as they are surrounded by Shabaab. Nobody wakes up in the morning and says "let me live next to a Hutu", you benefit from the capital status and the privilege that comes with it, especially international support.

As for the numbers, the fact that you think everyone besides IDP is Hawiye is hilarious as if other people are not present. 4.5 is the only way the status quo tribal rule continues.

The people in the south go to Mogadishu, no one else does. And they do it because other towns do not have the same amenities and many are more insecure as they are surrounded by Shabaab. Nobody wakes up in the morning and says "let me live next to a Hutu", you benefit from the capital status and the privilege that comes with it, especially international support.

As for the numbers, the fact that you think everyone besides IDP is Hawiye is hilarious as if other people are not present. 4.5 is the only way the status quo tribal rule continues.
I know of pl youth in xamar. you cant deny it by saying only people in the south go. You think i give a sh*t why people come to my city? Point is no one goes to your destitute barren cities.

realistically a good 80% of non idp is hawiye and I promise I'm being generous. What I love about xamar is how every street, forget about neighbourhood or district, everyone knows what clan dominates that place. So when clueless people like you mention clan demographics its just laughable

repo

VIP
I know of pl youth in xamar. you cant deny it by saying only people in the south go. You think i give a sh*t why people come to my city? Point is no one goes to your destitute barren cities.

realistically a good 80% of non idp is hawiye and I promise I'm being generous. What I love about xamar is how every street, forget about neighbourhood or district, everyone knows what clan dominates that place. So when clueless people like you mention clan demographics its just laughable
4.5 is affirmative action for Hawiye.

The problem with the southerners is they think whats theirs is theirs, when in reality whats mine is mine and whats yours is mine. We in the north will always get a cut of everything. Your resources and maybe even oil in the future we will take from it. Every dollar of aid, PL will also take a cut. But know this, you will never get anything from the north, not even political power. You are like our little goblins, get to work! Also Xamar is the capital btw, hate to break it to you but everyone will get a say in that city. We might even see some demographic change in the future as well. Xamar will become Bantu majority inshallah. They deserve to run it tbh.

The problem with the southerners is they think whats theirs is theirs, when in reality whats mine is mine and whats yours is mine. We in the north will always get a cut of everything. Your resources and maybe even oil in the future we will take from it. Every dollar of aid, PL will also take a cut. But know this, you will never get anything from the north, not even political power. You are like our little goblins, get to work! Also Xamar is the capital btw, hate to break it to you but everyone will get a say in that city. We might even see some demographic change in the future as well. Xamar will become Bantu majority inshallah. They deserve to run it tbh.
It feels like this comment is coming from a lot of pain, who hurt you bro? 😂.

4cryingoutloud

Puntland republic 🇸🇱
The name Mogadishu is synonymous with qarax, al kebab, biliqo, mooryanism and red eyes hutus and this Nigga is tryna convince us Puntlanders would rather be there than the massive beautiful land they were blessed with.

I disagree on the third point, only Hawiye and Reer Xamar should have voting rights rest can go vote in their tuulo.
:manny:
I fully agree. Let every man lead and vote in his own land. I'd hate to share power in Puntland with non Puntlanders. These delusional folks are funny.

Trending