Breaking News: The SSC have officially submitted a petition to the federal government to be recognized as a federal State.

Sool, Sanaag & Caynaba want to form the Khaatumo State & join Somalia
7wg5gerzncy91.jpg

A lot of Puntites dislike this idea but I think it's good. Also the people of SSC should be the only ones who decide what's good for them. Just like people in Hargesia and Garowe, no one should be force into something they don't want to be apart of.

People like @Aden22 & @Dharbash confirmed that SSC projects are 100% funded by locals and diaspora without help from PL/SL or the FGS also, maybe having their own state will give them the opportunity to get their fair share and develop their are. They can also protect their people from SL police who target and kill their intellectuals.

A lot of Puntites dislike this idea but I think it's good. Also the people of SSC should be the only ones who decide what's good for them. Just like people in Hargesia and Garowe, no one should be force into something they don't want to be apart of.

People like @Aden22 & @Dharbash confirmed that SSC projects are 100% funded by locals and diaspora without help from PL/SL or the FGS also, maybe having their own state will give them the opportunity to get their fair share and develop their are. They can also protect their people from SL police who target and kill their intellectuals.
Warya don't act like you know what's like back home as you aren't from there :comeon:

Sool and Sanaag and the tiny town of Buuhodle won't split or form a state that's based on tribalism or else that would led into unforgivable consequences and it's quite ironic how people who claim they want the unity of Somalis cheer up for the split and division of the people y creating gobols for particular irrelevant qabils :mjlol:

Warya don't act like you know what's like back home as you aren't from there :comeon:

Sool and Sanaag and the tiny town of Buuhodle won't split or form a state that's based on tribalism or else that would led into unforgivable consequences and it's quite ironic how people who claim they want the unity of Somalis cheer up for the split and division of the people y creating gobols for particular irrelevant qabils :mjlol:
>tiny town
>form a state that's based on tribalism
Look in the mirror

Also, no one wants unity or should I say no can afford "unity" right now. The federal system we have is perfect for now, but it will need adjustments when the everything South of Gaalkacyo is safe and semi-stable.

As for you and your people I actually want you to secede but without your delusional colonial British borders. You can't claim other peoples land, you can cry all you want but nothing will change. They deserve a federal state and the power and money to build their region and protect their people.

The mere thought that people wanting the right to self determination is upsetting you is hilarious and shows where your head and heart are at. You are always FKDing and resulting to clan insults while being high on whatever your parents told you. Ciil will kill you sxb

>tiny town
>form a state that's based on tribalism
Look in the mirror

Also, no one wants unity or should I say no can afford "unity" right now. The federal system we have is perfect for now, but it will need adjustments when the everything South of Gaalkacyo is safe and semi-stable.

As for you and your people I actually want you to secede but without your delusional colonial British borders. You can't claim other peoples land, you can cry all you want but nothing will change. They deserve a federal state and the power and money to build their region and protect their people.

The mere thought that people wanting the right to self determination is upsetting you is hilarious and shows where your head and heart are at. You are always FKDing and resulting to clan insults while being high on whatever your parents told you. Ciil will kill you sxb
Warya you're funny man Somaliland was never build on Qabil if that was the case why would we want to share power with Daaroods and Dirs?? The answer to the question is simple we're people who share customs and tradition and blood and reer Waqooyi community can't be split by some stupid lines drawn by tribalists who's main issue is to be jealous xaasids towards Isaaqs.

It isn’t perfect realistically man. It’s based on clannism and it’s comepletley wrong. Puntland taking north mudug is part of that.

It’s like me as an abgaal just trying to take ceeldhere district and parts of xaradhere district from galmudug because it’s waceysle and they should be part of hirshabelle with their other abgaal brothers. As much as I would like that to happen, we have to play by the constitution.

Whole of Mudug should come into galmudug in my opinion. Gedo should be ruled by kismaayo also
Yes you are right, I think it will be fixed in the near future though as clannism dies and only people with money will matter. The important thing now is to get rid of Al-Kebab and start reconciliation process between areas where fighting might happen after Al-Kebab is neutralized

Have you seen Germany's Federal system? I think it would be a great model to follow, the idea of each area having a regional "presidents" needs to removed too. The goal is for the system to work under the FGS so everything is connected while everyone has the freedom and ability to improve and build their region. No one can have power over the other etc. I hope we go down that path Inshallah

1280px-PoliticalSystemGermany.png

German-Federal-States.png

Last edited:

“creating gobols for particular irrelevant qabils”

that’s hypocritical of you to say when you split up waqooyi galbeed into “sahil” and “maroodi jeex” to secure more seats in SL’s parliament for Isaaq clans. And what major consequences would happen if the FGS recognized SSC as a maamul goboleed?

Warya you're funny man Somaliland was never build on Qabil if that was the case why would we want to share power with Daaroods and Dirs??
Please tell me you're joking LOL
:mjlol: :mjlol:
The answer to the question is simple we're people who share customs and tradition and blood and reer Waqooyi community can't be split by some stupid lines drawn by tribalists who's main issue is to be jealous xaasids towards Isaaqs.
You are either underage or high of khat bro. I cannot believe what you're saying

Yes you are right, I think it will be fixed in the near future though as clannism dies and only people with money will matter. The important thing now is to get rid of Al-Kebab and start reconciliation process between areas where fighting might happen after Al-Kebab is neutralized

Have you seen Germany's Federal system? I think it would be a great model to follow, the idea of each area having a regional "presidents" needs to removed too. The goal is for the system to work under the FGS so everything is connected while everyone has the freedom and ability to improve and build their region. No one can have power over the other etc. I hope we go down that path Inshallah

View attachment 242369
View attachment 242370
Berlin is its federal state where the mayor is equivalent to other state presidents. I presume you are not against Banadir being it's own federal state. Or any old city with a huge population.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Berlin is its federal state where the mayor is equivalent to other state presidents. I presume you are not against Banadir being it's own federal state. Or any old city with a huge population.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If the people of Banaadir want a federal state who are we to stop it, just like in SSC and other places, you can't force people to be in a situation they do not want or we will just keep going in circles with no progress. I'd like Banaadir and Xamar as a whole to be a place where all Somalis live just like the pre-civil war though. I hope reconciliation and forgiveness can be achieved on all sides as well. Everyone wants to invest there, Xamar could be the best capital in East Africa, even the whole of Africa. It all starts with Somalis sitting down and talking without foreigners being invited to the table. Just look at how many people from Jijiga, Hargesia, even Jabuuti have come to Xamar in the last 5 years.. I think the second Somalia achieves peace every Somali, diaspora or not will rush there to invest, it will encourage, competition and innovation.

Somalis are just madax adeeg and have too much pride but I know once they sit down without foreigners in everyone ear, everything can solved with a conversation.

If the people of Banaadir want a federal state who are we to stop it,
Thanks for being consistent.
just like in SSC and other places, you can't force people to be in a situation they do not want or we will just keep going in circles with no progress. I'd like Banaadir and Xamar as a whole to be a place where all Somalis live just like the pre-civil war though. I hope reconciliation and forgiveness can be achieved on all sides as well. Everyone wants to invest there, Xamar could be the best capital in East Africa, even the whole of Africa. It all starts with Somalis sitting down and talking without foreigners being invited to the table. Just look at how many people from Jijiga, Hargesia, even Jabuuti have come to Xamar in the last 5 years.. I think the second Somalia achieves peace every Somali, diaspora or not will rush there to invest, it will encourage, competition and innovation.

Somalis are just madax adeeg and have too much pride but I know once they sit down without foreigners in everyone ear, everything can solved with a conversation.
Muqdisho is a brain drain for communities who are not from there that is just a fact, It's a metropolitan city full of entrepreneurs and innovators who hold no prejudice against outsiders and it is a trading hub and a coastal city, of course it welcomes investments and is open for business with whoever is willing. But its political class will always be from Hawiye. I won't be against people who seek better opportunities but non Hawiye and non Reer Xamars are marti. And in our culture no marti dictates how the host's house is run.

Are these terms in your opinion unreasonable?

Last edited:
Thanks for being consistent.

Muqdisho is a brain drain for communities who are not from there that is just a fact, It's a metropolitan city full of entrepreneurs and innovators who hold no prejudice against outsiders and it is a trading hub and a coastal city, of course it welcomes investments and is open for business with whoever is willing. But its political class will always be from Hawiye. I won't be against people who seek better opportunities but non Hawiye and non Reer Xamars are marti. And in our culture no marti dictates how the host's house is run.

Are these terms in your opinion unreasonable?
Everyone knows Abgaal, Reer Xamar, some Dirs and *arguably* a couple small Darood clans (including my subclan) can the considered natives of Xamar as they contribute to Xamar before the establishment of the Somali nation and the Kacaan era migrations, everyone else including other others Hawiyes are consider marti. Do you agree to this notion?

You terms seem reasonable, however I don't think political class will based on clan allegiances in the future. I could be wrong but from what I've seen, it's all about money nowadays. In the future we will see the rich from Waqooi Galbeed and even some from Kenya vie for political power in Xamar. Somali culture changes very quickly, just look at the Kacaan era and how quickly Somalis changed. If Somalis focus on entrepreneurial aspects and politics is more traditional like other nations and isn't bias towards any subclans/clans I think it will lead to good healthy competition everywhere, not just Xamar. I think Xamar will set an example and others will follow.

This is just my speculation, I have noticed in PL practically that money is beginning to talk more than sub/clans nowadays. We will just have to see. Only Allah knows what the future holds

World

VIP
Everyone knows Abgaal, Reer Xamar, some Dirs and *arguably* a couple small Darood clans (including my subclan) can the considered natives of Xamar as they contribute to Xamar before the establishment of the Somali nation and the Kacaan era migrations, everyone else including other others Hawiyes are consider marti. Do you agree to this notion?

You terms seem reasonable, however I don't think political class will based on clan allegiances in the future. I could be wrong but from what I've seen, it's all about money nowadays. In the future we will see the rich from Waqooi Galbeed and even some from Kenya vie for political power in Xamar. Somali culture changes very quickly, just look at the Kacaan era and how quickly Somalis changed. If Somalis focus on entrepreneurial aspects and politics is more traditional like other nations and isn't bias towards any subclans/clans I think it will lead to good healthy competition everywhere, not just Xamar. I think Xamar will set an example and others will follow.

This is just my speculation, I have noticed in PL practically that money is beginning to talk more than sub/clans nowadays. We will just have to see. Only Allah knows what the future holds
In 1932 there was more Omar Mahmud(MJ) in Xamar than Xawaadle, Murusade, Shekhaal and Habar Gidir. I don’t think being “native” means anything to him, just who got xooged out of Xamar post 1991 and who holds military power. Because before that, it was a cosmopolitan city where even Isaaq were heavily represented.

32C50243-BF3C-4FDD-85D1-64BCAE6726A9.jpeg

The FG should focus solely on developing Banadir into a Singapore and attract people from all over Somalia. This strategy will strengthen national unity and end weak federal government

There is no Darod clan who can be considered native, they came with the Italians. And I consider even 3rd generation Darods to be marti. People who didn't fight for Xamar are marti who are there because of the good nature of Mudulood mainly.

You are fooling yourself if you think money can get you what blood ties can in Xamar. I am astonished actually that there exist so many delusional people who think you can just move to other peoples land and vie for power. I've said it before and I'll say it again if you want to represent people, Somalia is clan based culture you should go to your tol and represent them there. Best think we can offer you is a marti status as a shacab.

In 1932 there was more Omar Mahmud(MJ) in Xamar than Xawaadle, Murusade, Shekhaal and Habar Gidir. I don’t think being “native” means anything to him, just who got xooged out of Xamar post 1991 and who holds military power. Because before that, it was a cosmopolitan city where even Isaaq were heavily represented.

View attachment 242405
HG, XL etc. shed blood for their rights, no meal is free. Darods pre 1960s in Xamar were colonial enablers who came there with the Italians this is a fact, nothing I would be proud of. And after 1969 they came in as part of Kacaan booli qaran schemes that heavily favored Darods. All has been reversed alxamdulillah and today you are magan/marti nothing else there don't kid yourself.

Trending