BREAKING NEWS: Terrorist kills 50 LGBTQQIPS2AA club goers in terrorist attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
[QUthe h="Zak Jingo, post: 223770, member: 997"]Know that the 'Somali athiest purge' will happen as soon as you step on Somali soil. Nacala

Lol that is if im stupid enough to say im a non muslim in Somalia, or if I ever go to Somalia, ill be in the shadow praying behind you plotting, mean while enjoy the purge out In the western civilization or any non muslim country for that matter obamadatazz:banderas:[/QUOTE]

You still Somali though and if you live in a Somali populated state them they will think you're a Muslim.

Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting how you guys can dismiss this as being a conspiracy. Would you say it was staged to a victims mother? I highly doubt it. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting how you guys can dismiss this as being a conspiracy. Would you say it was staged to a victims mother? I highly doubt it. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
As the crisis actors be laughing it up on interviews with their duping delight. Wanted headlines three seconds after the incident, not even mourning properly for these supposed victims

Bielsa

VIP

I don't think it'd a conspiracy. I think it's legit shooting by a hate filled fat c*nt.

However, I don't give a f*ck about some fat illegal Hispanic in Orlando. Just like they don't care about a skinny Farax in Jigjiga.

Lol that is if im stupid enough to say im a non muslim in Somalia, or if I ever go to Somalia, ill be in the shadow praying behind you plotting, mean while enjoy the purge out In the western civilization or any non muslim country for that matter obamadatazz:banderas:

You still Somali though and if you live in a Somali populated state them they will think you're a Muslim.[/QUOTE]

Waar i'm out soon to a undisclosed location sipping on pina colada watching shit from afar as it unfolds :coolphone:

I don't think it'd a conspiracy. I think it's legit shooting by a hate filled fat c*nt.

However, I don't give a f*ck about some fat illegal Hispanic in Orlando. Just like they don't care about a skinny Farax in Jigjiga.

Do you think this was a terrible crime or do you support what this man did?

I know you don't care about these gays but I would like to know what you think of gays being killed. Is it a bad thing? A good thing?

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I know you don't care about these gays but I would like to know what you think of gays being killed. Is it a bad thing? A good thing?
Clearly it's a bad thing but the killing of a Palestinian child for satanic sacrifice is good for you

Fobs tend to be try hard.

They tend to be the first to do hard drugs and in general be embarrassing.

There was an atheist fob who murder a boy in the USA because he hated Muslims.

A fob who has been living in the west for more then 27 years, Atheist tend to do drugs and are in general embarrasing what's that i smell is it that Dunning kruger effect miyaa ? :sureman:

belittling or no belittling the purge is coming :sureman:
Baseball-Player-Tries-To-Hold-In-The-Laughter-During-Zoom.gif

Bielsa

VIP

It's a terrible disgusting thing what happened. Gays are generally the nicest people I've met and I despise homophovia and anti gay abhorrent views.

Violence against homosexuals should be eradicated and people who harm gays should get lengthy prison sentence.

This Omar guy is a coward and a terrorist.

It's a terrible disgusting thing what happened. Gays are generally the nicest people I've met and I despise homophovia and anti gay abhorrent views.

Violence against homosexuals should be eradicated and people who harm gays should get lengthy prison sentence.

This Omar guy is a coward and a terrorist.

Hmm. Good, strong statement. It could have been a bit tougher but good.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
You're saying that because the authorities are probably (definently) watching this thread.
Liberals are very open to Muslims, immigrant and gays so this event is definitely making more people intolerant to Muslims and thinning that line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts