BREAKING NEWS: Terrorist kills 50 LGBTQQIPS2AA club goers in terrorist attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
What's wrong with gay men?

95% of gay men and women I've met have been nice to me.

Most of the ones I know/have encountered either think less of women and/or extremely racist.

Lesbians are OK for obvious reasons and tend to be less racist. Ionno why tho.

Just my experiences tho.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Most of the ones I know/have encountered either think less of women and/or extremely racist.

Lesbians are OK for obvious reasons and tend to be less racist. Ionno why tho.

Just my experiences tho.

The only racist gay I can think of that is that Milo dude. Dave Rubin is also flirting with racism sometimes.

Milo is definitely a misogynist.

Oh please Johnny boy, just because we don't like it doggystyle dosen't mean we support or think this tragedy is okay.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
theyre a bit brazen, louder than regular females also the way they speak annoys me, so fucking annoying,

So you're saying this is worse than the Sandy Hook shooting in which a white kid, Adam Lanza took the very same weapon and killed 27 innocent and defenseless children? Or James Holmes, again, white also used the very same weapon to kill 12 people as they tried to watch a movie?

That was worse because he killed little kids in kindergarten but that wasn't a terror attack. He didnt have a political or religious motive.

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
That was worse because he killed little kids in kindergarten but that wasn't a terror attack. He didnt have a political or religious motive.
A better example of non-Islamic terrorism would be the Charleston shooting last year, where a white supremacist attacked and killed dozens in a black church.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Sheegato iyo nus, I don't get what lighting up a building or changing your profile picture does
upload_2016-6-12_20-39-8.png

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
I see the news is at it again with their anti Islamic propaganda. This is getting old. Whoever actually believe what the media is saying needs turn off the TV and read a book.

Status
Not open for further replies.