Breaking news: SOMALILAND TO GRANT MILITARY BASE IN BERBERA TO EGYPT!

Som

VIP
That man took out destroyed two Ethiopian division, A division is 10-15k, imagine two? Destroyed by Somali units led by this lion!! My uncles were fighting along side him. Put some respect on his name. If it wasn’t for that low iq Italian Soldier Siad Barre who brought us into war against Ethiopia too early we would’ve wonView attachment 132427
On who's order was he fighting? Somali democratic republic
Under which flag was he fighting? The blue somali flag that you hate so much.
These are facts.
We lost the war because of Soviet and Cuban intervention, Siad attacked at the right time since Menghistu was weak and focused on the Eritrean rebellion.

If you really wanted somaliweyn you would be just an autonomous region like PL. Your own leaders initially wanted to wait for somalia to stabilise but then the SL started to do everything to further destabilise somalia in order to get recognition. Even with a secessionist policy SL could still leave an open door for reunification if somalia gets better but most of you guys are completly against that. The fact you reject poor refugee just because they are from Somalia shows that SL was never sincere about somaliweyn. You even arrest people for having the blue flag, you can clearly see that there is hatred against all somalis from Somalia even though all clans in Somalia have suffered in the last years of the Siad Barre regime.
You clearly don't know what you're talking about. Yes, SNM was initially a unionist movement but after the Isaaq Genocide those aspirations were abruptly ended. The county fell into chaos and anarchy. So naturally, they formed their own country in the North far enough away from the lawlessness of the South.

OffTheDome

Proud American
On who's order was he fighting? Somali democratic republic
Under which flag was he fighting? The blue somali flag that you hate so much.
These are facts.
We lost the war because of Soviet and Cuban intervention, Siad attacked at the right time since Menghistu was weak and focused on the Eritrean rebellion.
Well that's what allies are for, whether you like it or not that low IQ Italian solider should've known not to trust the USSR, and yes we attack early, ask any of '77 veteran. By 1976 there were coups being plotted and public displeasure. The 77 war was a way to get public onside and for Barre to stay on the chair for longer.:manny:

If you really wanted somaliweyn you would be just an autonomous region like PL. Your own leaders initially wanted to wait for somalia to stabilise but then the SL started to do everything to further destabilise somalia in order to get recognition. Even with a secessionist policy SL could still leave an open door for reunification if somalia gets better but most of you guys are completly against that. The fact you reject poor refugee just because they are from Somalia shows that SL was never sincere about somaliweyn. You even arrest people for having the blue flag, you can clearly see that there is hatred against all somalis from Somalia even though all clans in Somalia have suffered in the last years of the Siad Barre regime.
Also, why would we want to secede just to later rejoin? In all likelihood Somalia will remain in a perpetual state of whatever this is. The Mayor was the one who rejected them, not the entire country. So don't pin that on all of us, and besides these people could've had terrorists among them and also even if they didn't if they were let in it may show an opportunity for Al-Shabaab to infiltrate later on. And anyways these people could've just gone to Bosasso or wherever but the Yemenis had no other choice. Try to use your brain next time.

Som

VIP
You clearly don't know what you're talking about. Yes, SNM was initially a unionist movement but after the Isaaq Genocide those aspirations were abruptly ended. The county fell into chaos and anarchy. So naturally, they formed their own country in the North far enough away from the lawlessness of the South.
Even after SL independence Egal was open to some kind of reunification talks with somalia if things got better. At least he knew that Siad Barre didn't represent all somalis.
But anyway, even if you want to separate why treat Somalia's citizens like trash? Are all somalis responsible for what happened to your people? Nope.

Habashis have something we somalis don't have: When there is hardship they unite even though they hate each other. They did it in 1896 in adwa, they did it in 1935 against Italy and they kinda did it in 1977 against us. Don't underestimate Ethiopia, the GERD dam and the conflict with Egypt will be a unifying factor for habashis
Clearly with Oromo Floyd and the inter-ethnic violence that has been going on for a while now even before shows that really isn't the case. The Tigray have their own militia, as do the other ethnic groups. I don't know how you can even say that especially given the current events. Ethiopia may ver well be balkanized. I wouldn't be awfully surprised if it did

Even after SL independence Egal was open to some kind of reunification talks with somalia if things got better. At least he knew that Siad Barre didn't represent all somalis.
But anyway, even if you want to separate why treat Somalia's citizens like trash? Are all somalis responsible for what happened to your people? Nope.
Again, think. That had nothing to do with it.

Som

VIP
Also, why would we want to secede just to later rejoin? In all likelihood Somalia will remain in a perpetual state of whatever this is. The Mayor was the one who rejected them, not the entire country. So don't pin that on all of us, and besides these people could've had terrorists among them and also even if they didn't if they were let in it may show an opportunity for Al-Shabaab to infiltrate later on. And anyways these people could've just gone to Bosasso or wherever but the Yemenis had no other choice. Try to use your brain next time.
What a terrible excuse.
Your own people are well represented in the al shaydaan leadership. Do I have to mention your countryman who was killed a few years ago and was the leader of the terrorists? Anyway yemen also has vast areas controled by terrorists but you never questioned Yemenis and rightly so because you know they are masakin. On the other hand SL is harassing somalis from somalia because of xaasidnimo.
You wannabe be independent? Fine, honestly I don't care that much. But why be xaasid against your own people?
Who are the closest people to you in the world? That's right .Somalis from Somalia, Djibouti, Ethiopia and Kenya.

OffTheDome

Proud American
What a terrible excuse.
Your own people are well represented in the al shaydaan leadership. Do I have to mention your countryman who was killed a few years ago and was the leader of the terrorists? Anyway yemen also has vast areas controled by terrorists but you never questioned Yemenis and rightly so because you know they are masakin. On the other hand SL is harassing somalis from somalia because of xaasidnimo.
You wannabe be independent? Fine, honestly I don't care that much. But why be xaasid against your own people?
Who are the closest people to you in the world? That's right .Somalis from Somalia, Djibouti, Ethiopia and Kenya.
nobody gives af about Somalinimo or our "Somali Brothers" stop playing that card, to me a Konfuur Somali and a Bantu Kenyan are the same people. We'll be xaasid all we want, a jew can come to Hargeisa before we'll let a konfuur nigga in:manny: i

Last edited:

Som

VIP
Clearly with Oromo Floyd and the inter-ethnic violence that has been going on for a while now even before shows that really isn't the case. The Tigray have their own militia, as do the other ethnic groups. I don't know how you can even say that especially given the current events. Ethiopia may ver well be balkanized. I wouldn't be awfully surprised if it did
Abiy isn't stupid. He wouldn't provoke Egypt without a plan.
By the way Egypt also has a new front I'm the Libyan conflict, I doubt they would attack Ethiopia right now. Abiy knows Egypt won't do shit right now.

Som

VIP
nobody gives af about Somalinimo or our "Somali Brothers" stop playing that card, to me a Konfuur Somali and a Bantu Kenyan are the same people. We'll be xaasid all we want, a jew can come to Hargeisa before we'll let a konfuur nigga in:manny:
Then forget about your beloved ictiraaf, if you want independence you better be nice to us otherwise you will forever be the unrecognized separatist republic of somaliland. Anyway luckily most somalilanders are not xaasid like your leadership.

Then forget about your beloved ictiraaf, if you want independence you better be nice to us otherwise you will forever be the unrecognized separatist republic of somaliland. Anyway luckily most somalilanders are not xaasid like your leadership.
Chill buddy nobody even takes you seriously it won't come from Somalia that we can agree on. Only reasonable civilized ordered countries like England with Scotland would allow for a deciding referendum.

OffTheDome

Proud American
we could care less about being nice :mjlol:
your politicians are meeting with war criminals and you want to talk about nice?

Somalia's far too immature to actually handle conversation, and them storming out the talks really shows that very well. They also broke the terms of the agreement we each signed in Ankara with then-Prime Minister Erdogan mediating.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
proof? dont pull that Dilla Bullsh!t
I am referring to this post:

Bro I'm hearing all sorts of stuff from a cousin that's a journalist currently in Djibouti. And he seems certain that Somaliland will be a federal state. Something about the international community bending Bixi to their will. Do they have dirt on him or something?
Well no, he admitted on live TV to killing innocent civilians when he was with SNM and threatened to stage a military coup too. He's a hypocrite complaining about the genocide, such a disgrace.

Som

VIP
Somalia's far too immature to actually handle conversation, and them storming out the talks really shows that very well. They also broke the terms of the agreement we each signed in Ankara with then-Prime Minister Erdogan mediating.
Is somalia immature? Maybe, but SL is also immature when your whole foreign policy is based on harming Somalia.
If somalia does something you do the opposite, this is the definition of immature behaviour

Trending