Black Athletes Are Catching Heat During The NFL Draft. “Stop Turning Your Backs On Black Women”!

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Black athletes like white woman because they don’t have an attitude they are feminine and submissive black woman love to argue imagine playing all day you come back home and then your wife is arguing I definitely understand how black men feel
it’s all women from rough backgrounds not just black. If you raised middle/upper class you don’t know struggle and will be soft person. Take white trash poor cadan women will be same shit. Plus most these athletes were raised by same women they hate on. Good chance most these relationships will fail and child support as do most American marriages for that matter

Vapour

Press rewind ⏪
I don't think many people consider the higher you move up the western countries social ladder. The more white and less ethnic is becomes

White women have a head start compared to your woman from the same background of these guys.

these men have be drilled in their head about white beauty propaganda from birth. It's why is become expected for them to settle at this point
Maybe I'm being a hater, but what in that community is worth holding onto? Black Americans don't see each other like that. No roots. No culture. No camaraderie. I don't think Black Americans with recent Africa roots would do this.

All the best football and basketball programs in high school and college are in cadaan areas.

Minorities in general end up dating Cadaans when stuck in a situation like this.
Exactly these guys just see these athletes after they make it

starting from middle school these guys are placed in white majority areas the colleges they attended are majority white who do they think they’ll end up dating 😂 most black Athletes nowadays are from the middle class suburbs as well that plays a part

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
White families literally pimp their daughters out to athletes. This is a major problem in the football world, especially Europe/UK. In America, a major airline recently got into legal trouble because they were only using cadaan women as their flight attendants when chartering NBA/NFL teams.
:whew:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

starting from middle school these guys are placed in white majority areas the colleges they attended are majority white who do they think they’ll end up dating 😂 most black Athletes nowadays are from the middle class suburbs as well that plays a part
The NBA used to be for poor athletic black niggas now its the National Biracial Association. Black men didn’t have a problem with their bros marrying cadaan until their mixed lightskin offspring started replacing them.
:mjpls:
1714252753034.jpeg

Kisame

Plotting world domination

Yep. If you want your child to get scouted often by NFL or college scouts you have to move to the suburbs.

The NBA used to be for poor athletic black niggas now its the National Biracial Association. Black men didn’t have a problem with their bros marrying cadaan until their mixed lightskin offspring started replacing them.
:mjpls:
View attachment 326819

This is the downside of living in an cadaan nation. Your bloodline will eventually turn white as you level up and stay here:francis: .

The generalization, antiblackness & weird cuqdaad towards bw is very strange & extremely hypocritical coming from the same group of men who are bothered by their online representation.. I better not hear yall complaining about being dragged online.

Last edited:
I read on lipstickalley that white coaches exclusively have events where only white females are allowed to attend with these black athletes and there was this one white college girl literally paying for everything to keep that black athlete

I never really see ajanabis holding each other accountable when they dehumanize Somalis in fact they co-sign it no point in playing nice 🤷‍♂️
I do it all the time. Stop acting like everyone is against us. You’re no different from anti Somali xenophobes.. it’s just odd how you guys gather around when it’s time to gang up on weak bw who are targeted all the time yet scream & cry “inferiority complex, & all those buzzwords whenever I post about arabs. el o el

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I do it all the time. Stop acting like everyone is against us. You’re no different from anti Somali xenophobes.. it’s just odd how you guys gather around when it’s time to gang up on weak bw who are targeted all the time yet scream & cry “inferiority complex, & all those buzzwords whenever I post about arabs. el o el
Tbh it's pointless to defend Madows on here since they never hold back when it comes to dissing somalis on madow & public platforms.

Lipstickalley had a 10+ page thread recently where they attacked Somali men because of that murder in Sweden.Majority of those women have never even interacted with a Somali guy irl.

The few Madows that try to defend us always get ignored by the majority of people wanting to hate on us.

Even on madow platforms like lipstickalley and thecoli the main ones defending somalis are Somali people.

You’re a weirdo. don’t you larp as some pious religious guy? Isn’t it haram to backbite & dehumanize people?
Girl you need to calm down, I just love trolling, don't you always do that to Arabs?😂 Why these double standards? Why are you attacking me for that? I'll tell you frankly: I don't like American black culture and see it as decadent, so I'm not interested in defending it. As for the other point, I did not deprive anyone of their humanity or say anything, but their society has a great inferiority complex, so I have nothing to do with that. They have to own up to their decisions

Trending