Breaking news: SOMALILAND TO GRANT MILITARY BASE IN BERBERA TO EGYPT!

Is somalia immature? Maybe, but SL is also immature when your whole foreign policy is based on harming Somalia.
If somalia does something you do the opposite, this is the definition of immature behaviour
Somaliland made a deal with Taiwan, not to spite China or oppose Somalia. But for it's own good, to attract international attention off of the heels of the talks and on the 60th anniversary of Somalia's creation. Later Farmaajo invited the Chinese to Mogadishu. The UAE made a deal with SL and he also attempted to shut that down, and closed off humanitarian aid. Kenya says it will use its Sceurity Council seat to push for recognition, what does Somalia do? Land a cargo plane on it's way from Kenya to Hargeisa. Somalia blunders by pointlessly banning a few Egyptian teachers from entering the county, and rejects an arms delivery as well. Somaliland makes a deal with Egypt to build another military base for the Egyptians, with a number of concessions of course. First that they recognize SL, and also push for other countries to do the same, are obligated to defend the country should it come under attack, pays $100 million and against 45,000 of its troops. None of that had anything to do with Somalia, so please. Humble yourself.

OffTheDome

Proud American
Muse Bihi quoted a Hadraawi poem aka Somali Shakespeare. Do people not appreciate poems these days? I remember when the propogandists first try use that and got exposed lol :sass2:

AD30D9F2-3B14-49A0-81FA-44F80FA1A0A6.jpeg

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
As much as I don't like Farmaajo, at least he is not a goon like Muse Biixi.

The International Community is not buying your recognition push for a reason. They can see right through the oppressive system Biixi the Muderer has created in Somaliland.

Before throwing "we are holier than you are" and IQ arguments, look at the mirror and ask yourself why South Sudan gained recognition and Somaliland did not.

As much as I don't like Farmaajo, at least he is not a goon like Muse Biixi.

The International Community is not buying your recognition push for a reason. They can see right through the oppressive system Biixi the Muderer has created in Somaliland.

Before throwing "we are holier than you are" and IQ arguments look at the mirror.

Relax buddy we've already seen your state-propaganda there's no problem with banning a flag like Somalia's because of the history behind it. That's reasonable, why wouldn't you stifle these kinds of ideas and discussions with the powers you have? No problem. This is plain treason. But Farmaajo has excused Ethiopian troops and Kenyan fighters murdering his own people. So what if that one unionist didn't get to wave his flag?

AbdiGeedi

Relax buddy we've already seen your state-propaganda there's no problem with banning a flag like Somalia's because of the history behind it. That's reasonable, why wouldn't you stifle these kinds of ideas and discussions with the powers you have? No problem. This is plain treason. But Farmaajo has excused Ethiopian troops and Kenyan fighters murdering his own people. So what if that one unionist didn't get to wave his flag?
The landers claim to have been oppressed, but have no problem oppressing others now. Well done.

AbdiGeedi

You're complaining marginalization and genocide to something as trivial as this? Well done.
I am talking about oppression in the police state of Somaliland that claims to have functioning democracy and a constitution founded on the principles of freedom from oppression.

I am talking about oppression in the police state of Somaliland that claims to have functioning democracy and a constitution founded on the principles of freedom from oppression.
I think police state would be far too much of an exaggeration but oh well, you've got a very strong bias against everything SL. It is a functioning democracy though and I wouldn't describe this as impression. Also the Dila Massacre is pure fabrication, the UN says it was an SNM "mop-up mission" of the last remaining Somali nationalist base. There were only 120 or so killed, not the thousand they say. It's just an attempt to deface the movement

I support somaliland if they give Egypt the militarybase they want.

Abiy’s Ethiopia is anti-somaliland.
I'm in support because there's so much benefit to gain but my premise is that he won't be able to take it, and even if he does take it he won't hold it for long. You see Egypt is more militarily powerful then Turkey and their support isn't actually guaranteed. But most importantly their own home soil, and have Sudan behind them. Sudan's army us much better than Ethiopia's. And apparently they've split up into different ethnic-based factions. Not to mention Eritrea's fraying peace with these Xaarbashis and them being affected somewhat too. They're going to war, but who do you think will win? And will Turkey join in?

Trending