BREAKING NEWS: Somali refugee terrorist DEAD after he stabs 10 at Ohio State University

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Nothing more American than mass shooting lol.

BTW wasn't there in Florida few days ago?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
There's a rush in my town to delete any Ali Mohamed from all social media platform

I triple checked any Ali Mohamed's , there some collateral damage in the process. Hayaaaaaaaay! Waar wa li so galey

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
trump-i-am-growing-stronger.jpg

You Americans might want to start packing

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
So he was Somali, big deal, not saying what he did was right but why should we care that he was Somali? White people don't care when the gunman is white and lets be honest, white men are shooting up schools and raping little children every other day.

That's the best thing about being white, you get to be an individual.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
There's a rush in my town to delete Ali Mohamed from all social media platform

I triple checked any Ali Mohamed's , there some collateral damage in the process. Hayaaaaaaaay! Waar wa li so galey

The media also picked up some guy with that name who goes to OSU but i doubt it's the same guy! Their physique doesn't match :faysalwtf:

That's because they are still the majority so they don't need to care even though it shouldn't be that way. Would Somalis in Somalia care about a Somali killing other Somalis?
:mjlol:

I'm sure Somalis in Somalia would care about a Somali killing other Somalis.
But I see your point

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He is 18, was confused with his older brother bc he was driving his older brother's car

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Folks be prepared to see me on the media defending the Somali community with profanities. How can an 18 year old define my people. He is one lost mother fucking qarac who pulled the whole community under the bus. We've been just fine till this ass hole. He is messing with my livelihood

Status
Not open for further replies.