BREAKING NEWS: Somali refugee terrorist DEAD after he stabs 10 at Ohio State University

Status
Not open for further replies.
AJ might provide the headlines but everythin' else comes from Adeero @UncleMenace. That shooter doesn't even look Somali, i'm watchin' now, prolly a Somali bantu :manny:

@UncleMenace makes some entertaining posts but from now on I will be double checking the facts with him hahahagagaga.

A somali Bantu shit now all of us ethnic Somalis going to get it because of an immigrant who calls himself somali
:ileycry:

Apollo

VIP
UUito4T.gif

Somali's are 1st on the list to be thrown in fema camps yup America is crossed of the list. Waar abahood wasooynka da nabaad malaaga heelii khooro they fucked up the motherland now they fucking up our chances in the west where else to run to ? :pacspit:

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
My views on immigration of certain peoples appears to have been supported by this latest attack.

RIP and condolences to the victims caught up in this attack.

So he was Somali, big deal, not saying what he did was right but why should we care that he was Somali? White people don't care when the gunman is white and lets be honest, white men are shooting up schools and raping little children every other day.

Small? Only 25 % of Somalis in Denmark work, the rest are on welfare. The stats aren't better in the rest of Europe, especially not in Sweden. And don't get me started on North America, your youth actually kills each other

I'm not from America sxb

And I've never taken benefits of any kind ever
:mjlol:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
f*ck.

Another idiotic who threw not only his life away but our community image along with it, all for fucking Arabs.

:snoop:

So he was Somali, big deal, not saying what he did was right but why should we care that he was Somali? White people don't care when the gunman is white and lets be honest, white men are shooting up schools and raping little children every other day.
That's because they are still the majority so they don't need to care even though it shouldn't be that way. Would Somalis in Somalia care about a Somali killing other Somalis?
:mjlol:

Somali's are 1st on the list to be thrown in fema camps yup America is crossed of the list. Waar abahood wasooynka da nabaad malaaga heelii khooro they fucked up the motherland now they fucking up our chances in the west where else to run to ? :pacspit:

Come to England you will have a better live here sxb Somalis about to be discriminated on a whole new level over there.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending