Breaking News: Puntland Surrendered - Live from Madaxtooyada Garowe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The whole Caynaanshe history is available online Xaaji bidaarow, Ismaaciil carre are not langaabs, that's how I know you're not isaaq, because langaab means short segmentation whereas landheer means various segmentation, Ismaaciil carre segments into various subtribes so how am I langaab hoyoda siilkeedi wase, xagee laga arkey nin la baxaya Caynaanshe oona weliba gacanta Morgan u taageyaa.

You can claim anything online we all know you're a sheegato, the worse gentile is your type, too afraid to reveal themselves, probably a midgaan garac.
Bradder ignore that sheegato. This thread is about punaniland getting karashed as usual. Lets not derail the thread walaal

I'm not pro jeegaan nor am I sympathising with voices that seek to split the holy house of isaaq and their tribes, lakin the worser individual is the one who supports the gentiles against the other isaaqs, because cirro lost, kulmiye iyo wadani ana wasa

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
The whole Caynaanshe history is available online Xaaji bidaarow, Ismaaciil carre are not langaabs, that's how I know you're not isaaq, because langaab means short segmentation whereas landheer means various segmentation, Ismaaciil carre segments into various subtribes so how am I langaab hoyoda siilkeedi wase, xagee laga arkey nin la baxaya Caynaanshe oona weliba gacanta Morgan u taageyaa.

You can claim anything online we all know you're a sheegato, the worse gentile is your type, too afraid to reveal themselves, probably a midgaan garac.

Lol doqon where did I Gacan u taagay Morgan. I said Morgan did what he did and rather calaacal online like little get even. That is what real men do. I don’t believe in victim mentality.

Secondly, Ismail Care is massive clan. Yaan la isku dhex dhuuman. You are nothing and should be kissing my feet. Without me, You are non existent.

Saalax Bidaar

Bradder ignore that sheegato. This thread is about punaniland getting karashed as usual. Lets not derail the thread walaal

Now you show up after seeing shaafic. Ain’t you a little who ran away last night?. Typical habar Uunsi butter cup. Always hiding behind another man’ balls

Lol doqon where did I Gacan u taagay Morgan. I said Morgan did what he did and rather calaacal online like little get even. That is what real men do. I don’t believe in victim mentality.

Secondly, Ismail Care is massive clan. Yaan la isku dhex dhuuman. You are nothing and should be kissing my feet. Without me, You are non existent.

Sheegato, go bow to @Reiko you are a whipped garac, I shouldn't waste time on a lowly individual, Reer Sicid Xirsi Cisman ayuu leeyahay wa langaab

:mjlol:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Now you show up after seeing shaafic. Ain’t you a little who ran away last night. Typical habar Uunsi bitter cup. Always hiding behind another man’ balls
Lets not turn derail the thread. Im not here go back fourth with you cause its pointless and you are sheegato. Also i dont call people es online but rather to there face unlike your keyboard warrior ass. :ftw9nwa:

Saalax Bidaar

I'm not pro jeegaan nor am I sympathising with voices that seek to split the holy house of isaaq and their tribes, lakin the worser individual is the one who supports the gentiles against the other isaaqs, because cirro lost, kulmiye iyo wadani ana wasa
I didn’t support anyone, ku dhashay. Learn the difference between supporting someone and not giving a shit. I don’t care anyone but my own. That is my stances, you don’t like it? Tough luck

I didn’t support anyone, ku dhashay. Learn the difference between supporting someone and not giving a shit. I don’t care anyone but my own. That is my stances, you don’t like it? Tough luck

WHIPPED SHEEGATO
Majeerteen slaveboy
tumblr_static_5ug2p13bd0so0ogo8ccc00wwk (1).gif

Saalax Bidaar

Lets not turn derail the thread. Im not here go back fourth with you cause its pointless and you are sheegato. Also i dont call people es online but rather to there face unlike your keyboard warrior ass. :ftw9nwa:
Then why did you suddenly show when Shaafici did? Are you scared shitless to even fight your own battles. If you this scared online, I doubt you would have the courage to say a thing in real life lol

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Then why did you suddenly show when Shaafici did? Are you scared shitless to even fight your own battles. If you this scared online, I doubt you would have the courage to say a thing in real life lol
The reason why is that mods tend move threads to clan section when it gets derailed off topic so allow it this.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Isaaqs get really emotional when some of their own have their own opinions like @Bohol and @Saalax Bidaar what do they expect when people have spent months provoking them and then all of a sudden expect them to fall in line with Jeegaanland?

You guys are fully overdoing it especially when your only source is Shacabka news, the same source that said a Puntland attack helicopter is making its way to Tukaraq:comeon:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
But you've been avoiding, ducking him in this thread.

You keep repeating you don't want to go back and forth with him because your folks didn't teach you in the group chat how to talk back to men.

How can I take your ass seriously?

From now on I will run you off in every thread with the mere mention of @Saalax Bidaar

:russ:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
True Puntlanders are the worst critics of themselves and point fun of themselves, don't buy into the sheegatos bro, the sheegato has some sort of inferiority complex and can't simply have a laugh at himself and needs to prove his loyalty to the clan after-all he is a shegaato. That's how I tell who's sheegato and who isn't. U shud see what my father spews out about my clan, wallahi u wouldn't think he was from the clan!!! He even called our boqor lineage a bunch of moryaans who have lost their culture and respect in society and prestige and are now resorting to jid-goyos like common thugs. He said we will lose our status as reer boqor if we dont stop these behaviors

Did your father actually say that? Or your non-Darood mother? :gaasdrink:

Full MJs don't have dhaqan of talking shit about themselves, espicially Infront of shisheeye.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.