Breaking News: Puntland Surrendered - Live from Madaxtooyada Garowe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Thread is hall of fame status after the karbash i laid upon these punanis

full

National TV report, it's done, this cements Tukaraq as somaliland territory, I love the whole "We don't want war we want peace, we don't desire to spill the blood of another somali, we just want our border" card that General Taani (Isaaq, since people insist only dhulbahante are involved), it provides perfect cover for real military doctrine.

Think about it, if puntland tries anything now somaliland can play the "we tried being peaceful with them" card

National TV report, it's done, this cements Tukaraq as somaliland territory, I love the whole "We don't want war we want peace, we don't desire to spill the blood of another somali, we just want our border" card that General Taani (Isaaq, since people insist only dhulbahante are involved), it provides perfect cover for real military doctrine.

Think about it, if puntland tries anything now somaliland can play the "we tried being peaceful with them" card
They are finished next stop Garowe?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Reikos nowhere to be seen she is somewhere in her hoyos basement wiping the tears off her laptop keyboard after the karbaash she got.
Atleast I can go outside, do you still have your house arrest thing on your ankle?

Speaking of hooyo's basement, I heard you run a house there and charge people 3 dollars (mostly men because you're Khaniis) an hour.

@Gucci mane dont make me call the big boys a.k.a @Saalax Bidaar to run you off again, how are you going to be afraid of another man on the Internet.

Gucci a.k.a the cowardly . :mjlol:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
She still tagging me :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

How can one be this salty Just leave me alone its getting pathetic or else imma have to use the ignore option you lunatic:hemad:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Atleast I can go outside, do you still have your house arrest thing on your ankle?

Speaking of hooyo's basement, I heard you run a house there and charge people 3 dollars (mostly men because you're Khaniis) an hour.

@Gucci mane dont make me call the big boys a.k.a @Saalax Bidaar to run you off again, how are you going to be afraid of another man on the Internet.

:lolbron:

Loooooool. I swear you have the balls of hundred men's put together. Naag rag ah iga dheh.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She still tagging me :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

How can one be this salty Just leave me alone its getting pathetic or else imma have to use the ignore option you lunatic:hemad:

Poor little tink tink, is crying for me to leave him alone.

Only cowards put people on ignore in 2018. You started it and I will finish it while wiping the floor with your tears.

:umad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending