Breaking News: Federal States suspend relations with the one bedroom Villa Xamar

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SomaliMvp is nowhere to be seen after showing him federalism in action. All they have is a false sense of Somalinimo, but when push comes to shove, they're nowhere to be seen.
KSA is a centralised state and development happens all over the country

The mayor of kismayo is maxamud saleeban :drakewtf:

My reer abti are cismaan maxamud from kismayo aniga maxa ahay iska dhal
You got the mayor position while backing Madoobe for Kismayo. When ICU took it they appointed a Reer Diini Reer Dalal as mayor. Mayorship of Kismayo is not very special

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
KSA is a centralised state and development happens all over the country

You got the mayor position while backing Madoobe for Kismayo. When ICU took it they appointed a Reer Diini Reer Dalal as mayor. Mayorship of Kismayo is not very special
When siad barre the late dictator may he rest in peace the mayor of kismayo was maxamud saleeban

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Reer boqor:salute: waan ku salaamay walaalkiis. I only f*ck with bicidyahan & Reer boqor:damedamn:
I understand reer bicidyahan cause they are warriors laakinse cismaan maxamud are only known for faan the backbone of Puntland is ciise maxamud and the brains is cumar maxamud

There's a reason why all indexes and economic reports in Somalia are divided into three categories: Puntland, Somaliland and South Somalia.

Where are the neefs from Galmudug, Hirshabelle, South West State and Jubbaland?

Oh let me guess, too busy crying for centralism.

Focus on your gobol.

:rejoice: Viva Federal, Viva Decentralization.

So , useless federal states built on the principals of qabyaalad cut ties with a useless federal government built on the principals of qabyaalad.

And Somalis wonder why our country is such a shithole.:bell:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
So , useless federal states built on the principals of qabyaalad cut ties with a useless federal government built on the principals of qabyaalad.

And Somalis wonder why our country is such a shithole.:bell:
Isn’t the federal government in mogadishu built on a tribal system 4.5?

Farmaajo calls for a meeting with all federal states. See the FMS made Farmaajo wake up and realize he's nothing without FMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.