Breaking News: Federal States suspend relations with the one bedroom Villa Xamar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Exactly what Farmaajo wanted these regional “presidents” are so dumb:chrisfreshhah:
So he wanted the Federal member states to suspend relations with his government?!! For what purpose?!! I don't get it.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
So he wanted the Federal member states to suspend relations with his government?!! For what purpose?!! I don't get it.
Because it’s easier to disrupt these regional governments if they’re hostile you have to understand this government is very careful not to look like the aggressor lest they be painted as the bad guy and how they want to return centralism or 1991 yada yada one of the biggest issues on the table at the meeting was that the regional governments wanted to host elections without the FG there why is that? Because they want to rig elections and keep their seat while keeping us in this quagmire

The federal states are evoling and bringing peace and unity, Banadir wants centralism back which will not happen. Puntland used to regularly cut ties with the old FGS admin but this time all states are doing it.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
The federal states are evoling and bringing peace and unity, Banadir wants centralism back which will not happen. Puntland used to regularly cut ties with the old FGS admin but this time all states are doing it.
TPLF the root of Somali division or federalism if you want to call it that is gone the old way didn’t work things are changing in the horn get used to it the regional governments going to Addis like a pilgrimage every 2 or 3 months is over look at what happened to Madoobe during the Abdi Illey situation booted out and told do you have permission from your government to meet with us these high level talks between Ethiopia Eritrea and Somalia isn’t about the weather and sports wake the f*ck up ppl

TPLF the root of Somali division or federalism if you want to call it that is gone the old way didn’t work things are changing in the horn get used to it the regional governments going to Addis like a pilgrimage every 2 or 3 months is over look at what happened to Madoobe during the Abdi Illey situation booted out and told do you have permission from your government to meet with us these high level talks between Ethiopia Eritrea and Somalia isn’t about the weather and sports wake the f*ck up ppl
*Federal Leader throws a hissy fit or acts childish*

Puntite Crew: This federalism bearing its excellent fruits :cool: viva federalism :cool:

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@nine @Shaolin23 the only reason you are against the federal states and you support farmaajo is cause of qabyalad and i support my federal state cause its my federal state where my qabil resides mayAllah bless my qabil amiin federalism is the law of the land and if farmaajo is against it then by all means the federal statesdontneed him.

I support my qabil you support your qabil president farmaajo cause sade don’t have a federal state thats why most of them are squatting in Mogadishu and praying for centralism and communism to return
I support my qabiil, not Farmajo. He is less shitty than the other Presidents in a way.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I support my qabiil, not Farmajo. He is less shitty than the other Presidents in a way.
You support farmaajo cause he’s your qabil and the federal state leaders are supported by their qabils so who do you think is going to win? Sade + murursade against xawaadle, ogaden, digil iyo mirifle, mj and habar gidir.

You support farmaajo cause he’s your qabil and the federal state leaders are supported by their qabils so who do you think is going to win? Sade + murursade against xawaadle, ogaden, digil iyo mirifle, mj and habar gidir.
Listen sxb. MJ Federal state goes from Gaalkacyo to Bosaso.
JL is mainly Kismayo.
Galmudug has Shabab and so does the south.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Listen sxb. MJ Federal state goes from Gaalkacyo to Bosaso.
JL is mainly Kismayo.
Galmudug has Shabab and so does the south.
The president of jubaland is OG the president of galmudug is habar gidir and mareexan and murursade have no federal state that’s why they are squatting in Mogadishu praying for centralism along with the other laangaab murursade

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist

You and I have totally different definitions of peace and unity. How are the actions of these federal states going to help bring peace and unity to Somalia?

Somalia still doesn't have a functioning army but all these federal states seem to have their own. I don't see them being used to bring peace and unity all over Somalia. What I see is the corrupt leadership of qabiil states throwing a fit because they might lose their power and their income.

You should be supporting centralism because that is the only way Somalia will be able to rebuild its infrastructure and security. It is 2018 and Somalia doesn't have an electric grid. Electricity in Somalia should be the cheapest in the world but it is the most expensive. And don't get me started on the roads.

There is a deep hatred between Somalis and giving different qabiils their own state isn't going to resolve that. We should focus on reconciliation and work on uniting the country. When the hatred is gone there will be nothing to stop us.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You and I have totally different definitions of peace and unity. How are the actions of these federal states going to help bring peace and unity to Somalia?

Somalia still doesn't have a functioning army but all these federal states seem to have their own. I don't see them being used to bring peace and unity all over Somalia. What I see is the corrupt leadership of qabiil states throwing a fit because they might lose their power and their income.

You should be supporting centralism because that is the only way Somalia will be able to rebuild its infrastructure and security. It is 2018 and Somalia doesn't have an electric grid. Electricity in Somalia should be the cheapest in the world but it is the most expensive. And don't get me started on the roads.

There is a deep hatred between Somalis and giving different qabiils their own state isn't going to resolve that. We should focus on reconciliation and work on uniting the country. When the hatred is gone there will be nothing to stop us.
There’s a better chance of somalia become a hindu country than having a centralised government as you know federalism is here to stay waa billahi towfiq

The president of jubaland is OG the president of galmudug is habar gidir and mareexan and murursade have no federal state that’s why they are squatting in Mogadishu praying for centralism along with the other laangaab murursade
Using your logic Mareexaan is your ruler because he is in Xamar.

MX are rightful leaders of Jubbaland and federalism is the law of the land but how its currently implemented is unacceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.