Breaking News: Farmaajo to save Somalis in Libya who were thrown into slavery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sucaad

Biracial with no Qabil
Thats your president who's saving your people (yes, people from North Somalia are being enslaved as well) from whips, chains, and cotton-picking. Put some respek on Farmaajos name. He's a hero. Farmaajoman.
Weren't you the man who said. Since I'm biracial I can't claim my Somali blood? Why would I respect a man who's not my president?

Apollo

VIP
European immigration rules for refugees are the most retarded thing ever.

Their rules encourage these shady practices.

Weren't you the man who said. Since I'm biracial I can't claim my Somali blood? Why would I respect a man who's not my president?

You shouldn't comment on Somali politics when your biracial. Go comment on European politics. The euros won't let you so your commenting on Somali politics.

Yes , it doesn’t matter if they are from somaliland they are simply teeenagers and young adults looking for a better life. If they return to somaliland saying good work Somalia they will be shunned and hence must play along.

You are not from wadaniland as there is no such thing as wadaniland. You are from somaliland, an internationally unrecognised portion of Somalia.You aren’t even from a disputed area of somaliland.

:denzelnigga:

You make a good point but I think when Farmaajo frees them from their shackles they will show more loyalty to Somalia.

He should save the women being raped and silenced under his nose by Somali police/Amisom.

Pathetic attempt at redeeming his piss poor image!

As I write this, I know of adults making the journey from the Somali. These are people that make these dangerous trips knowing the risk fully well.
I say let them rot.

They know the risks but would you let your own people suffer under the hands of evil Arabs? Farmaajo is a nationalist he cares about the Somali image. You wouldn't understand. If they tahriib again then Farmaajo should exile them from Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending