Breaking News: Farmaajo to save Somalis in Libya who were thrown into slavery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sucaad

Biracial with no Qabil
IMG_1204.JPG
My Father 2 President
IMG_1207.JPG
Naya, that is your President too.

Thats your president who's saving your people (yes, people from North Somalia are being enslaved as well) from whips, chains, and cotton-picking. Put some respek on Farmaajos name. He's a hero. Farmaajoman.
She is a bisexual Somali , Farmaajo most likely wouldn’t have bothered bringing her back to Somalia.LGBTQ( idk the rest idgaf) shouldn’t even be worried about Somalia as it doesn’t need anymore degeneracy.

Sucaad

Biracial with no Qabil
She is a bisexual Somali , Farmaajo most likely wouldn’t have bothered bringing her back to Somalia.LGBTQ( idk the rest idgaf) shouldn’t even be worried about Somalia as it doesn’t need anymore degeneracy.
Last time I checked my ID my last name wasn't Somali. I'm not in any hurry to return to place I wasn't born.

I don't want to derail the thread with qabiil talk, but brother @Sucaad is a biracial Somali with no qabiil. She follows her mothers qabiil and we all know qabiil comes from the father.

This is why I dislike half-Somalis. She doesn't even have a qabiil nor is she a full-blooded Somali, yet she's disrespecting the Somali president. Who is she to talk? She needs to claim her caadan lineage, oh yeah, they don't accept mixed race people.

waraabe

Your superior
Well because he is legitimately recognized President, so he has some powers. The sad part is Farmaajo will set free a lot of landers and they will turn around and insult Somalia and Farmaajo.
marwo bohol has lost it kkkk

no wadaniland teens will be saved

Last time I checked my ID my last name wasn't Somali. I'm not in any hurry to return to place I wasn't born.
Ok???? My last name isn’t somali as well so aren’t most Somalis.Mine for instance is yusuf yours might be “nacas” , “boqor” ,”qowmu lut” etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts