Breaking News: Farmaajo to save Somalis in Libya who were thrown into slavery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Well because he is legitimately recognized President, so he has some powers. The sad part is Farmaajo will set free a lot of landers and they will turn around and insult Somalia and Farmaajo.

Well because he is legitimately recognized President, so he has some powers. The sad part is Farmaajo will set free a lot of landers and they will turn around and insult Somalia and Farmaajo.
Horta aren’t you from somaliland? What’s wrong with freeing kids stuck in Libya.

:gucciwhat:

Or are u still salty about the karbash inflicted on mudane “Buddhist” cirro.
:trumpsmirk:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Horta aren’t you from somaliland? What’s wrong with freeing kids stuck in Libya.

:gucciwhat:

Or are u still salty about the karbash inflicted on mudane “Buddhist” cirro.
:trumpsmirk:

It is true though. I guarantee that 50% of people held in Libya are Zoolanders. And when they return they will thank some non existing entity that played no role instead of Thanking the Cheese.

I am Habar Yonis, From wadaniland. Fck you mean son

Yeah, I've heard that Somalis from all over Somalia are being put into the Libya Slave Auction. When Farmaajo saves them from the grips of the Arab slave masters they will turn their loyalty to him. Its a smart move by Farmaajo. He will get all Somalis from different gobols to support him. They need to saalax his bidaar when they arrive back onto Somali soil.

Gambar

VIP
It is true though. I guarantee that 50% of people held in Libya are Zoolanders. And when they return they will thank some non existing entity that played no role instead of Thanking the Cheese.

Delusions of grandeur, or should I say, delusions of insignificance. :trumpsmirk:

The president of Southern Somalia is finally awake. Well done Mr Cheese.

Even the mulattos are into fkd. :liberaltears:Hayaaay!

Yes , it doesn’t matter if they are from somaliland they are simply teeenagers and young adults looking for a better life. If they return to somaliland saying good work Somalia they will be shunned and hence must play along.

You are not from wadaniland as there is no such thing as wadaniland. You are from somaliland, an internationally unrecognised portion of Somalia.You aren’t even from a disputed area of somaliland.

:denzelnigga:

Your right. You see how their gobol is ignoring them. Sad. Farmaajo is saving them from whips, chains, and cotton picking. After he frees them, they will be kissing Farmaajo's feet.

Gambar

VIP
Yes , it doesn’t matter if they are from somaliland they are simply teeenagers and young adults looking for a better life. If they return to somaliland saying good work Somalia they will be shunned and hence must play along.

You are not from wadaniland as there is no such thing as wadaniland. You are from somaliland, an internationally unrecognised portion of Somalia.You aren’t even from a disputed area of somaliland.

:denzelnigga:

Ma anaa waalan mise in another topic you said you were visiting family in Somaliweyn? :shookgabre:Weger.

The president of Southern Somalia is finally awake. Well done Mr Cheese.

Thats your president who's saving your people (yes, people from North Somalia are being enslaved as well) from whips, chains, and cotton-picking. Put some respek on Farmaajos name. He's a hero. Farmaajoman.

Status
Not open for further replies.