Breaking: AS attack Liyuu Boolis and capture Yeed and Aato, Bakool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Al-Shabaab fighting alongside TPLF is a new one ngl.
Remember you guys were accusing me of being a conspiracy theorist when I exposed how TPLF orphans are being activated to fight against Laftagareen and Qoor Qoor and Cagjar.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Breaking News Amiirka Qaranka Fahad Yaasin comments on the battle!

HAG admin need to murk this guy. Fahad yasin is only looking out for Ethiopia’s interest which appalling since he was a Somali official before. He first says mahad salad collaborates with AS and now he saying he collaborates with tplf. All this now coming out about tplf teaming up with AS and other extreme rebel group seems too be funny

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The haiwyes need to murk this guy. Fahad yasin is only looking out for Ethiopia’s interest which appalling since he was a Somali official before. He first says mahad salad collaborates with as and now he saying he collaborates with tplf. All this now coming out about tplf teaming up with as and other extreme rebel group seems too be funny
He’s in Turkey

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Mudane Fahad Yaasin is very smart man and cares for his nation we must purge all elements of TPLF as they have now being issued Somali diplomatic passports by HSM government along with Masar.

He is playing a very dangerous game by antagonizing Brother Abby who may face two fronts. It seems like US and NATO are encircling brother Abby after they successfully removed Farmaajo

Very worrying times indeed

Abaq

VIP

Huh? Join Shene? What is this
The Yeed attack was a decoy. The real plot was for this group to get access to the mountain range that connects Afdheer and Oromia and then start a terrorist insurgency. The aim was to destabilize Ogadeniya and Oromia and cause the Ethio central state to collapse. This was an outright invasion with foreign and local elements involved.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
The Yeed attack was a decoy. The real plot was for this group to get access to the mountain range that connects Afdheer and Oromia and then start a terrorist insurgency. The aim was to destabilize Ogadeniya and Oromia and cause the Ethio central state to collapse. This was an outright invasion with foreign and local elements involved.
If that the case, then they made major mistake by attacking Yeed and Aato, because they could have easily gone through Afder and into Ormo without nobody noticing. Now they alert everybody.
That was good idea, though helping OLF and creating insurgent in Ormia region.
They shouldn’t have attacked Bakool.

Alshabab also killed 16 people in near Barsunguuni and Gari way qarxiyeen
AS started offensive before HSM and Hamza are ready to Eliminate them.
AS has sympathize in DDS and in Somalia as whole everywhere, they just have to activate.

where on earth did you get this fake propaganda that al-Shabaab has people who want them in Ogadeniya?

Ogadeniya and specially lands that border somalia in Ogadeniyas eastern border are 100% OG, so you claim reer dds love alshabab?

how come in 16 years they never succeeded ?

If that the case, then they made major mistake by attacking Yeed and Aato, because they could have easily gone through Afder and into Ormo without nobody noticing. Now they alert everybody.
That was good idea, though helping OLF and creating insurgent in Ormia region.
They shouldn’t have attacked Bakool.

Horta do you ever listen to your own bullshitt warya?

do you think the people who live there ate some clueless creatures ?

the average OG is far more patriotic at defending his land, kulaha no body notice, do you think we are puntland that did not notice ISIS for several years?

what do you think 50,000 liyu do horta and the 15 million citizens of Ogadeniya?

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Horta do you ever listen to your own bullshitt warya?

do you think the people who live there ate some clueless creatures ?

the average OG is far more patriotic at defending his land, kulaha no body notice, do you think we are puntland that did not notice ISIS for several years?

what do you think 50,000 liyu do horta and the 15 million citizens of Ogadeniya?
So now you defend Eithopia and Abiye????
Unbelievable???
What the PS
Yes I want them to go Ormia and fight from there and if that leads Eithopian disintegration that will be great. People of DDS should let them go through.

So now you defend Eithopia and Abiye????
Unbelievable???
What the PS
Yes I want them to go Ormia and fight from there and if that leads Eithopian disintegration that will be great. People of DDS should let them go through.

don't do cheap ad hominem attacks warya, and dont change the topic

why on earth will i defend Ethiopia

answer my point and don't fluff, i will let you read what you wrote, your insult to the OG people is childish, the way you booty clap for al-Shabaab is just pure evil and xasidnimo but we know where the cuqdad comes form

Attachments

• 1658627087754.png
    1658627087754.png
    155 KB · Views: 58

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore

answer my point and don't fluff, i will let you read what you wrote, your insult to the OG people is childish, the way you booty clap for al-Shabaab is just pure evil and xasidnimo but we know where the cuqdad comes form
Then let them go through
Kkkk😀😀😀

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore

You know I don’t like AS and I also don’t like Eithopia and Abiye. I don’t mine them fighting in Oromia region.
So don’t try to tell me that you are protecting Ormia and as result you are protecting Abiye regime.

You know I don’t like AS and I also don’t like Eithopia and Abiye. I don’t mine them fighting in Oromia region.
So don’t try to tell me that you are protecting Ormia and as result you are protecting Abiye regime.

are you crazy horta or are you such a cuqdad ridden creature that you think we will allow alshabab to stroll right through Ogadeniya so they can cross to oromia?

one thing i love about Mj is their deceitful nature always gives them away

would you let al-Shabaab cross Puntland to get to somaliland? seriously, your one cuqdad ridden creature fucking creature, kulaha let alshaba cross Ogadeniya

horta who gave you the blood right to speak about what happens inside Ogadeniya and if terrorist should be allowed to cross MY LAND to attack another grup?

Ogadeniya is not your warya, stop your langab cuqdad ridden nac nac and focus on your dusty desert, Ogadeniya rag ba leh sxb

horta has it occurred to your small brain that if alshabab want to return rom oromia they will cross back my land? and has it occurred to yuo that i actually support oromo liberation army to destroy ethiopia form the inside ?

langab cuqdad ridden creature batahya, langab waxid ah, i know your nature and i can smell your cuqdad ridden ways from here

Ogadeniya rag ba leh sxb, get your dirty mouth out of, Kulaha let al-Shabaab cross Ogadeniya, ducking xawayaan

wake me up when you let al-Shabaab cross Puntland to attack somaliland,

:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending