Breaking: AS attack Liyuu Boolis and capture Yeed and Aato, Bakool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
My people have woken up and are nation building out in the open-Ethiopia might aswell be neighboring country at this point-How they have come togather standing by their army-Boosting the morale of our heros both online and on the ground-Happy to see the growth of my people and nation-We are ready for Ictiraaf!
download.jpeg-6.jpg

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Brothers dont mind our friend tekk,when this is nipped in the butt he will go twerk on another thread with more probagandha-Lets let him breath.

Last edited:
There needs to be a scortched earth policy in Gedo and Bakool. These terrorists didn't come from nowhere. They were aided and abetted from those two regions. The Eelaay and MX need to be listed as shufta tribes and removed from the border areas. They are a security risk.
harun maruf is reporting that the attacks in yeed, aato and ceelbarde were a decoy. The real goal for shabab was to enter galbeed and they did with 400 men and 18 teknikos. The real question is why?

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
harun maruf is reporting that the attacks in yeed, aato and ceelbarde were a decoy. The real goal for shabab was to enter galbeed and they did with 400 men and 18 teknikos. The real question is why?
To stablish base there like they do everywhere
And to drag ethiopia in since PM hamza declared a coming all out war aginst them-Dragging ethiopia creates political confusion and tension between abiy and hsm-But liyuu seem to have killed that plan.

To stablish base there like they do everywhere
And to drag ethiopia in since PM hamza declared a coming all out war aginst them-Dragging ethiopia creates political confusion and tension between abiy and hsm-But liyuu seem to have killed that plan.
It certainly seems like abiye Ahmed knows something about this. I have a feeling this is to destabilize hsm's government, and perhaps turn him agains the PM and ogaden in general?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Fighting still ongoing deep inside Afdheere. Seems like AS presence will be a new grim reality in Somali Galbeed despite Liyuu efforts.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Latest-They have been destroyed and clean up operation to make sure there are no remnants left standing happening now.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
It certainly seems like abiye Ahmed knows something about this. I have a feeling this is to destabilize hsm's government, and perhaps turn him agains the PM and ogaden in general?
No bro,lets not become conspiracy theorists-This group fights everybody on their own terms-They just got good at studying somalis and ethiopia.

TekNiKo

VIP
Liyuu commander confirms AS have created a sophisticated network in Galbeed, including speaking with elders, businessmen etc. Basically they were setting up shop months in advance. Look at how he shakes in fear

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Alshabab also killed 16 people in near Barsunguuni and Gari way qarxiyeen
AS started offensive before HSM and Hamza are ready to Eliminate them.
AS has sympathize in DDS and in Somalia as whole everywhere, they just have to activate.

TekNiKo

VIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts