Breaking: AS attack Liyuu Boolis and capture Yeed and Aato, Bakool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Aresenal a very well planned and exsecuted attack on liyuu bases in bakool with car bombs than i ftry on foot-They over ran bases in yeed and aato-Liyuu counter attacked and kept arsenal from entering afdheer while taking back the base at aato-Arsenal regrouping in yeed and liyuu receiving reinforcment.-This was heavey and deadly fight-Cought Liyuu completly off guard.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
KG is a fake state anyway. Let it collapse and see Laftagareen flee.

Hopefully we can reshape it from the ashes once Ethiopia is forced to pull out

TekNiKo

VIP

Breaking news AS attacking inside Afdheer zone and are in the offensive. Ethiopian inner fighting has broken the back of Cagjar

World

VIP

Yeed and aato are ogaden territories who resist KG. If they were part of KG then this wouldn’t happen.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Yeed and aato are ogaden regions. Bakool sare. If they were part of KG then this wouldn’t happen.
It’s all the same to me. This is all Ethiopian territory as long as Ethiopian forces are controlling it. Bakool Bay is under Ethiopian control.

Inshallah SNA will take over control under HSM’s term

World

VIP
It’s all the same to me. This is all Ethiopian territory as long as Ethiopian forces are controlling it. Bakool Bay is under Ethiopian control.

Inshallah SNA will take over control under HSM’s term
Don’t throw stones when you live in a glass house.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Breaking news AS attacking inside Afdheer zone and are in the offensive. Ethiopian inner fighting has broken the back of Cagjar

Not looking good. If this is true, must be internal problems. How is Shabaab suddenly getting that far. Totally overrun

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
There is fake news being spread by CBB that 100's of liyuu were killed-Arsenal would have showed us they love that type stuff-On another note now we have the excuse to enter gedo and bakool for "argagxiso"
FB_IMG_1657641898953.jpg

TekNiKo

VIP
Yeed and aato are ogaden territories who resist KG. If they were part of KG then this wouldn’t happen.
Yup, now AS took advantage they thought they could stand alone against RX clan and AS same time and think Cagjar would save them.

Fake news 180 kulaha. It’s true these terrorists attacked our 4 districts in Bakool region. Laftagareen doesn’t want to free the Rahaweyne villages under Al-Shabab meanwhile he wants to attack the only free districts in Bakool region inhabited by Ogaden using Shabaab.

If Cagjar has any Dhiig he should get revenge for us otherwise he’s a major failure in our eyes. i can now see why Abdi iley was very liked when it came to the security issue. He taught al qushaash a hard lesson in 2008 and then once again in 2014. We need Cagjar to outdo Abdi Iley’s policy against Shabab which Is kill first and talk later, otherwise he will be held accountable for not having a backbone.

F79CE792-770C-4120-B5E0-17AD96587964.jpeg

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Both sides took loses but arsenal cant seem to have exhousted their the brunt of their force-They are in retreat but will be fallowed deep into somalia-Thank you arsenal we needed this excuse!

Liyuu Boolis Gurmad forces have entered Aato & Washaaqo districts. Fighting is still ongoing in the outskirts of Yeed.

The DDS government needs to make Bakool sare administration priority number one when it comes to Amni iyo horumar. Koonfur Galbeed doesn’t exist and the people of Bakool Sare will now work hard to politically represent themselves.

When you look at Bakool region only Ogaden districts and parts of Xudur are free from Shabaab. The tribalist Baydhabo administration wants to give villages under Al-Shabab more representation than district's which were free for 30 years.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
AS and there supporters will never be victorious
Their job is to attack and couse casulties-They cant hold land against liyuu-But now what,we will march till xudur bakool and luuq gedo-Meet them in their enviroment,i just dont want to hear xasuuq cries from the 1's who are giddy tonight-oh we are coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending